Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Debonairs Pizza - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Debonairs Pizza (3354 Views)

Easter: Pizza I Made / Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef / Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debonairs Pizza by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
Did any of guys have d ideal d amount debonair sell their pizza
Re: Debonairs Pizza by aadetoyin(f): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
Depends on the one u pick its usually btw 3200 and 5k cos there are several times on their menu
Re: Debonairs Pizza by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
aadetoyin: Depends on the one u pick its usually btw 3200 and 5k cos there are several times on their menu
thanks gal. Really appreciated
Re: Debonairs Pizza by Bawss1(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2013
N3200 for a pizza? That's expensive!

Is it worth it?

Pizzarama which makes one of the best pizzas in the FCT sells theirs for around N2700 max and I thought they were pricey.
Re: Debonairs Pizza by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 04, 2013
Bawss1: N3200 for a pizza? That's expensive!

Is it worth it?

Pizzarama which makes one of the best pizzas in the FCT sells theirs for around N2700 max and I thought they were pricey.
is ur taste dat determine. Is just like shawarma in my area. For instance tbt sell their N500. Magrellos sell theirs N600. Nd inside shoprite it goes 4 nothing less dan N1000
Re: Debonairs Pizza by aadetoyin(f): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2013
Pricey ke!
No way. Depends on the quality u want. Debonairs is really good but if I can't go to surulere I buy in festac for N 2200 but I prefer Debonairs cos its just PERFECT. grin. And yes, its just like shawama, its cheaper in some places depending on how u want it. And some people are just good at wat they do.
Re: Debonairs Pizza by Bawss1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
You guys are really minted. Any day I decide to pay N3200 for a single pizza then I must have won the lottery that day. Add another 200 to that amount and you get a pizza combo pack with bread sticks and chicken wings at my local pizza store - and I think that's still exorbitant.

Perhaps the pizza business is more profitable than I imagined.
Re: Debonairs Pizza by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
Bawss1: You guys are really minted. Any day I decide to pay N3200 for a single pizza then I must have won the lottery that day. Add another 200 to that amount and you get a pizza combo pack with bread sticks and chicken wings at my local pizza store - and I think that's still exorbitant.

Perhaps the pizza business is more profitable than I imagined.
guy enjoy ur lyf 2 d fullest. Anytime anyday. Rmember u dnt knw wot we happen 2mrw. So dnt leave a regretful lyf. 2mrw mayb 2 late o
Re: Debonairs Pizza by Bawss1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
^
grin

Noted
Re: Debonairs Pizza by fredrickeghosa: 4:25pm On May 05, 2021
Source: https://costfinderr.com/debonairs-pizza-menu-list-and-prices/

Debonairs Pizza Menu List and Prices in Nigeria and South Africa (2021)

Debonairs Pizza History
Debonairs Pizza was founded in 1991 by Craig Mckenzie and Andrew Harvey. The original idea was conceived by Mckenzie who came up with the business model and idea during a trip to Los Angeles, Following a gap year while he was a student at the University of KwaZulu-Natal. The first restaurant was located at Pietermaritzburg and then expanded rapidly throughout southern Africa.

The company grew rapidly and was bought over by the steers group which later became known as famous brands in 1999. it has about 500 outlets in about 14 African countries, with South Africa and Nigeria being two of its largest markets.

As of 2021, Debonairs Pizza is the largest pizza chain in South Africa

Debonairs Pizza In South Africa
in South Africa, the pizza company is famous for the triple-decker and it has reached iconic status. in south Africa they pride themselves on delivering tasty pizzas that are crunchy, cheesy, and tasty. they are efficient and offer free delivery to South African customers.

They are known for delivering your pizza order in style and their iconic triple-decker, crammed crust, and double-stack pizza are tasty and yummy and in 2020 they were voted the third most loved fast food brand by the Sunday times top brands awards thus cementing their status as the top pizza brand in South Africa.

Debonairs Pizza Top Locations in South Africa
They have 546 locations in South Africa with the majority of them being in the eastern cape, Gauteng, Kwazulu Natal, and the Western Cape

Debonairs Pizza In Nigeria
Debonairs Pizza has set themselves aside in Nigeria with their premium pizza that’s hand-made and very cheesy for Nigerians to enjoy. they launched in Nigeria in Lagos and Abuja

Right now you can order from JumiaFoods, Hellofoods.

Top Locations in Nigeria
Ikeja ( Ikeja City Mally Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja)

Victoria Island ( 44A Adeola Odekun Victoria Island Lagos)

The Palms Mall (Shop 33, The Palms Shopping Mall, 1 Bisway Street, Maroko,)

Ikoyi (75, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi,)

Admiralty Way (1, Victoria Arobieke Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase One)

Ajah (North West Filling Station, Ajah KM 14, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Near VGC, Lekki-Ajah)

Festac (Shop 12, Festival Mall, Janet Fajemigbesin Street, Festac Town, Amuwo Odofin Estate)

(1) (Reply)

The Healthiest Cholesterol Free Oil CANOLA OIL / How To Treat Genital Warts & Prevent Them From Coming Back / Pls Who Know About Three Brothers Rice In Nigeria? Pls Help Me With Any Informat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.