Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? (2668 Views)

We Have Verified Foreign Buyers For Agro Commodities / Seeking Exporters Of Groundnut & Sorghum / Competent And Reliable Exporters Of Commodities In Nigeria Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by Akins02324(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
Do you have a commodities to sell but you are still looking for a buyers or are you an exporter that need a regular supply of any of these products,cassava chips,cashew nuts,dry maize,soya beans,beans,hibiscus leave,palm oil,palm kernel,dried fish,charcoal,ginger,garcinia kola,garlic.

Our company is ready to do the sourcing for you.You will only buy at the cost of selling from the farm while we do all the huzzle for you.

Our company can also assist you in getting LPO from reputable companies if you have any of the above listed commodities in stock while you give us just our finding fee and nothing else.

Our intention is to ease all the burden of sourcing from your neck through our reputable organization.Our charges is very handsome and we can assure you of prompt delivery once we finalize with you.

You can contact any of the above number for further inquiries

+2348186116315
+2348156960029
madewealth_logistics@mail.com or email me personnally via akins02324@yahoo.com

We will be waiting for your enquiries.

Thanks
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by djaxz4sure(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
I live in the south western part of nigeria and i can supply agricultural products like palm oil in any quantity u want, plantain and yam. Cassava is also available. My contact:
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by dollz(f): 9:52am On Mar 30, 2013
hi
i have got palm oil from the plantations in imo state
pls contact 08037645720
Mail didiwog@gmail.com
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by Akins02324(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
djaxz4sure: I live in the south western part of nigeria and i can supply agricultural products like palm oil in any quantity u want, plantain and yam. Cassava is also available. My contacts: 08067442161 emmanueladedun@gmail.com thanks
Mr emmanuel,can u bring the product down to lagos and how much do u sell per 25ltr keg?
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by Akins02324(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
dollz: hi
i have got palm oil from the plantations in imo state
pls contact 08037645720
Mail didiwog@gmail.com
hw much do u sell per 25ltr.
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by djaxz4sure(m): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
@op i can bring it to lagos or any other place u want in nigeria but the price depends on the quantity u want. Let me knw d quantities u want and we will negotiate d price either through email or call. Thanks
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by Akins02324(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2013
djaxz4sure: @op i can bring it to lagos or any other place u want in nigeria but the price depends on the quantity u want. Let me knw d quantities u want and we will negotiate d price either through email or call. Thanks
lets say we are buying from 500ltrs upward.
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by djaxz4sure(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
check ur personal mail
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by uxor: 7:17am On Apr 03, 2013
I produce smoked dried fish in large quantity 08093943996
uxorfisheries@gmail.com
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by aminu150(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2013
I live in kano where some of the commodities you listed are available at the cheapest price. @op If possible i will like to join your company as an agent.
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by aminu150(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2013
I live in kano where some of the commodities you listed are available at the cheapest price. @op If possible i will like to join your company as an agent..
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by djaxz4sure(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
@op can u help me get LPO from any company that is ready to buy that amount of palm oil,let me know ur charges
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by xsey: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
djaxz4sure: I live in the south western part of nigeria and i can supply agricultural products like palm oil in any quantity u want, plantain and yam. Cassava is also available. My contacts: 08067442161 emmanueladedun@gmail.com thanks

Can you supply:
1. Palm Oil 10tons minimum to Ibadan?
2. Cassava Chips: 30tons
3. Bone meal;
And state your price.
Regards!
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by bomee(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
I produce standard smoked dried catfish of high hygienic quality n durability in large quantity here in lagos. Bomifarms@gmail.com. +2348066432071.
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by djaxz4sure(m): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
@xsey, i sent u a txt and i'm still waiting for ur response
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by achicares(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
@aminu150, how does one reach you.
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by Akins02324(m): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2013
aminu150: I live in kano where some of the commodities you listed are available at the cheapest price. @op If possible i will like to join your company as an agent..
send me an email and lets start from there.pls name some of the products at ur disposal.
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by Akins02324(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2013
djaxz4sure: @op can u help me get LPO from any company that is ready to buy that amount of palm oil,let me know ur charges
where is the source of ur palm oil and do u have sample?
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by Akins02324(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2013
bomee: I produce standard smoked dried catfish of high hygienic quality n durability in large quantity here in lagos. Bomifarms@gmail.com. +2348066432071.
pls sir,call me or kindly send me an email.
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by Akins02324(m): 10:08am On Apr 05, 2013
achi_cares: @aminu150, how does one reach you.
are u in lagos?
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by aminu150(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2013
@ achi- u can contact me tru my email. Aminu_aa@hotmail.com
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by djaxz4sure(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
Akins02324: where is the source of ur palm oil and do u have sample?
The palm oil is from ondo state and i do have samples.
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by Akins02324(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
djaxz4sure: The palm oil is from ondo state and i do have samples.
i will like to hav the sample.hope u are in lagos?
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by djaxz4sure(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2013
Akins02324: i will like to hav the sample.hope u are in lagos?
i'm in ondo bt our meeting can be arranged. Wia in lagos are u?
Re: Attn;are You An Exporters Of Agro-commodities Product Or You Are A Seller? by Akins02324(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
djaxz4sure: i'm in ondo bt our meeting can be arranged. Wia in lagos are u?
i stayed at egbeda akowonjo bt u cn cal me on 08186116315

(1) (Reply)

Custom Lapel Pins / We Will Buy For You On 1688.com/taobao / Butter Milk Pancake Mix For Sale !!! Just Add Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.