Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

April Fool - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / April Fool (5951 Views)

My April Fool Prank Is Hunting Me / See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) / APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Fool by chinesedoll(f): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2008
Re: April Fool by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2008
ruky_ivy:

april fool

Re: April Fool by WAVixen: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2008
;d
Re: April Fool by skype: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2008
click here grin

No, Click here

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: April Fool by coopedro(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2008
Una no dey big pass somthing?

At ur age!
Re: April Fool by kemisuga(f): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2008
Hi Landers,

Nairaland website will soon be shut down by EFCC. EFCC has made researched and came with findings that some fellows Landers are using this site to dupe and deceive many people all over the world, which is bringing bad image to Nigeria.

So what are we going to do to stop EFCC from shutting Nairaland? shocked Or are you happy with this? cry cry cry

It is April Fool. tongue tongue tongue
Re: April Fool by omowon: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2008
My baby was 4 years OLD last year but 10 years today

APRIL FOOL
Re: April Fool by skype: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2008
Una no dey big pass somthing?

What do u mean by that? grin
Re: April Fool by ehie007(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2008
April fool got to school tell ur teacher that ur a fool

April fool got to work tell ur boss that he is a fool shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: April Fool by skype: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2008
Ok click here grin

click here
Re: April Fool by ztyle(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2008
Na Over Feeding dey worry una? abi? grin
Re: April Fool by DoubleN(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2008
Bunch of Jobless folks!
Re: April Fool by showbobo(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2008
Double N:

Bunch of Jobless folks!

Why did you reply if not that you're the president of jobless people. grin grin grin

Anyway,Nairaland has finally be sold to Bill Gate.

Happy April Fool
Re: April Fool by dejiavu(m): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: April Fool by sammaking(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2008
whait-o, wetin be the meaning of aprail fool sef
why must it be aprial enh
december fool no dey
make unna no just do-am reach were me i de-o OR--- wink grin
Re: April Fool by holythug(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2008
wats d idea behind it
Re: April Fool by kalus(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2008
over april fooooooool grin grin grin grin

Re: April Fool by holythug(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2008
d man no dey responde
Re: April Fool by blackmann(m): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2008
[b]My babe did two things this morning for the April fool's day:-

- She called me and told me in an emotion-laden voice that she doesn't know what's going on at home - that she called and everyone was crying(her younger sister just got out of the hospital some days back after a fatal accident that took several lives and left her with a fracture in her lower back.) I thot the girl was dead and like a fool i called her house. Imagine my shock when her younger ones shouted "APRIL FOOL!!!!" at me. I called my babe back and she was just laughing.

- The same crazy girl called my cousin at work and told him that i was tired of her and had decided to call the relationship off(we quarrelled some days back sha). She was crying on the phone and told the guy to beg me. My yeye cousin then called me and started begging, telling me to forgive her for whatever it was she had done. I was just laughing and i told him she had taken him for a fool too. I later called her and told her that yes, it's the spirit of the season, but she shouldn't try such things again, and that if it wasn't that i wasn't in town, i would have laid her across my laps and spanked her rear raw. Those jokes were too heavy.[/b]
Re: April Fool by Babybee(f): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2008
blackmann:

- She called me and told me in an emotion-laden voice that she doesn't know what's going on at home - that she called and everyone was crying(her younger sister just got out of the hospital some days back after a fatal accident that took several lives and left her with a fracture in her lower back.) I thot the girl was dead and like a fool i called her house. Imagine my shock when her younger ones shouted "APRIL FOOL!!!!" at me. I called my babe back and she was just laughing.

- The same crazy girl called my cousin at work and told him that i was tired of her and had decided to call the relationship off(we quarrelled some days back sha). She was crying on the phone and told the guy to beg me. My yeye cousin then called me and started begging, telling me to forgive her for whatever it was she had done. I was just laughing and i told him she had taken him for a fool too. I later called her and told her that yes, it's the spirit of the season, but she shouldn't try such things again, and that if it wasn't that i wasn't in town, i would have laid her across my laps and spanked her rear raw. Those jokes were too heavy.[/b]
ur babe is mean o lol grin
Re: April Fool by neowelsh(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2008
my mumsi woke me up this morning and said the money has been paid last nite that i should go and meet my uncle. because of money way i hear, i con quickly brush my yanch and rush dere. when i go there they now shouted april fool, grin  i almost  cry tongue
Re: April Fool by Babybee(f): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2008
lol, Love of money grin
Re: April Fool by micklplus(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2008
blackmann:

neo_welsh:

my mumsi woke me up this morning and said the money has been paid last night that i should go and meet my uncle. because of money way i hear, i con quickly brush my yanch and rush dere. when i go there they now shouted april fool, grin i almost cry tongue

Nice ones here

Happy April Fool ooooooo
Cheers
Re: April Fool by phemyphemo(m): 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2008
My dad called everybody after the morning prayer that we left a create of minerals outside the shop and half of them has been stolen. Mum started shouting and abusing everybody.

then Dad shouted APRIL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL
Re: April Fool by Babybee(f): 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2008
lol,,,,,,,
Re: April Fool by trex007(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2008
@blackmann, i think ur girl is romantic
Re: April Fool by kufreabasi(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2008
Check your bank account, i have deposited 1.5m into your account.

April foooooooooool.
Re: April Fool by Babybee(f): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2008
naira or cedis
Re: April Fool by dreeldee: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2008
zimbabwean dollar grin grin
Re: April Fool by blackmann(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2008
t-rex007:

@blackmann, i think your girl is romantic

And what makes you think so my dear, if i may ask?
Re: April Fool by Biliamin(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2008
A neighbour of mine this morning called one of our neighbours to come and look at his sister that he did not know what was happening to her. when the woman entered the room, she tried to carry the girl, the girl pretended as if she's dead and the man prentended also as if he was crying. the woman nearly screamed when the girl suddenly jumped up and shouted APRIL FOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Enjoy, meanwhile, don't make your boss look foolish, or else,  don't forget there are no jobs outside ooooooo
Re: April Fool by neowelsh(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2008
babybee, winkcan u teach me how to grin grin grin like you. check out babybee don reach jupiter, make ooner ask her to describe how it is there, grin april fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An English Prayer / Just Relax With These Pics! / Lala's Comedy Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.