Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How To Bid For Government Contracts? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Bid For Government Contracts? (8032 Views)

Unlike Other Taxi Apps, We Allow Passengers To Bid For Fares" / How To Make MONEY From GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS In Nigeria / We Execute Government Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bid For Government Contracts? by valdubem(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
What are the requirements needed before a company can start bidding for Government contracts.

My company intends to start bidding for contracts and your contributions will be of immense help; THANKS
Re: How To Bid For Government Contracts? by 0Edward0(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2013
This info is what I have been looking for. Nice thread OP.

1 Like

Re: How To Bid For Government Contracts? by valdubem(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2013
I believe people will start contributing meaningfully to this thread.
Re: How To Bid For Government Contracts? by AustereEagles(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
Am a major consultant in goverment contractor requirment. Before u can tender for any goverment contract,weather federal or state, u must have 4 major document, which without,u will b disqualified authormatical.

Before I can guard u through,u must be honest with urself. To know if u are honest with urself,answer this question

1. IS THE COMPANY U WANT TO USE A REGISTERED ONE? if no, dont just warry urself; if yes, then step one complited, if yet to,wait until u are sure

2. IS UR ITF CERTIFICATE READY? if no, apply for it now, if yes, then u are at the right point,if yet to, call 07064413177 to check it out for u

3. IS UR VAT & TAX CERTIFICATE OK? if no,it is authomatic disqualification.if yes, make sure it is original & if yet to, call 07064413177

4. UR PENCON CERTIFICATE & REMITANCE. we can provide u with a reliable pencon administrators to enable u met with remitance at ur convines.

5. AFFIDAVITE,

6. AUDITED ACCOUNT

7. A COMPREHENCIVE COMPANY PROFILE

8. EVIDENCE OF PAST JOBS DONE. (we can provide u with those evidence of past jobs)

9. OTHER RELIVANT DOCUMENT NEEDED WILL BE PROVIDED (such as test certificate, mandate, bank line etc)

We also provide packaging of profile service to met with the stepulated standard. (FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL profile packaging standard)

We also cost financial to met the bench mark.

U can call 07064413177 / 08157318882 for ur needs now

1 Like

Re: How To Bid For Government Contracts? by ade101(m): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2013
i know it Will end at call me. Na wa ooo.
Re: How To Bid For Government Contracts? by godello: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
ade101: i know it Will end at call me. Na wa ooo.
hahahahahaha hungry peepz everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How To Bid For Government Contracts? by nfts0502: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2013
YOU can never get any info in 9JA for free.....hmmmm na wa o......
Re: How To Bid For Government Contracts? by surveycash(m): 1:24am On Apr 12, 2013
nfts0502: YOU can never get any info in 9JA for free.....hmmmm na wa o......

That's not true...Look around.
Re: How To Bid For Government Contracts? by kunlej2: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2013
first get your company registered

get a vat certificate

tax clearance. if it is a new company, you have 5yrs tax holiday as an indigenous company

pension scheme. pls dont get scared even if your staff are 2, get registered and obtain a certificate

audited accounts or statement of affairs which ever is your case

banker reference. you can obtain this from a bank provided your account is being maintained for a period of 6 months

mind you all this requirements are not difficult to obtain

you can call 070xxxxxxxxx this weekend for free advice.
Re: How To Bid For Government Contracts? by admcompub: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
If you believe that your company have those qualifications as discribed above, you let me know, I will guide you through some Organisations, but I will prefer we work together,so just give me a shot @ dorizie@ymail.com with your phone #. Remember, In most of these contracts, is that you will finance it from your pocket, it's after you have finished the job that you will be able to summit your invoice for them to pay you after 30 days.

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank's Quick Credit Loan / 3 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria (forbes) - Only One Politician? / Oil Prices Plunge To 5-month Low On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.