Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh (17771 Views)

Hilda Dokubo Meets With Asari Dokubo In Buguma - Photos / Omg!! See What Popular Actress Tonto Dikeh Publicly Ask Fans To (photo) / Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by willienaji: 3:05am On Mar 30, 2013
Previously: https://www.nairaland.com/1239031/stephnora-okere-asari-dokuboh-picture

Nollywood star actress, StephNora okere today o her facebook reacted to the photograph of herself and Asari Dokuboh that has been making the rounds on the net recently...

Iam shocked at the reactions to the photograph of myself and alhaji asari dokuboh on the net as that is not the only picture i have posted on my facebook on the guests i have interviewed for my talk show. that photograph was taken after an interview session with Alhaji Asari Dokuboh last year. Well no qualms at all.

below are some other photographs of guests on the show.

3 Likes

Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:44am On Mar 30, 2013
Brb
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Popowaa: 6:51am On Mar 30, 2013
Just in case
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by kehinde1588(m): 6:55am On Mar 30, 2013
Ok i will b bak soon

1 Like

Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Missonas(f): 7:25am On Mar 30, 2013
Aunty steph dnt bothr jor itz waz jst a snapshot.we ladies luv kipping memoirs.plus u aging gracefully ma'am,gud. smiley
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by gunuvi(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2013
Wey the picture na? Abeg make una upload the one she snapped with Dokubo.
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by willienaji: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2013
gunuvi: Wey the picture na? Abeg make una upload the one she snapped with Dokubo.

Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by slimyem: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2013
Oh well...undecided
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by devigblegble: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2013
WHY SHE PUSH HER BOOBBY INTO THAT ALHAJI IN WHITE ? HE MUST BE RICH

1 Like

Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Popowaa: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2013
Just making sure i made fp.*bye*
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by possibilita(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2013
thank you for registering me,hey ppl i greet you all,pls help me i'm new on nairaland and i have been a big fan and a guest for two years
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Caprison(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2013
grin grin grin no big deal gal..no pretence..
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by koksybrown: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by segcyreal: 10:25am On Mar 30, 2013
hmmm smiley wink
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2013
Waitaminute, who's Stephnora okere? Did she change her name from Stephnora Okereke or what? These people gat me confused, mehn!
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Soso990240(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2013
Ntin wrong even if u ar dating him..na ur body go tell u.

1 Like

Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by femi4: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2013
You cannot do this right now, please try again in a few hours
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Soso990240(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2013
sauer: Waitaminute, who's Stephnora okere? Did she change her name from Stephnora Okereke or what? These people gat me confused, mehn!
ur phone no fit enta google? Google d name joor..and stop disturbin innocent nigerians.
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2013
Soso990240: ur phone no fit enta google? Google d name joor..and stop disturbin innocent nigerians.
na my fault? come on!

5 Likes

Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Arsenate(m): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2013
obadiah777: WHY SHE PUSH HER BOOBBY INTO THAT ALHAJI IN WHITE ? HE MUST BE RICH
the guy is Ibrahim Mantu. An ex senator.
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2013
[quote
author=possibilita]thank you for registering me,hey ppl i greet you
all,pls help me i'm new on nairaland and i have been a big fan and a
guest for two years[/quote]WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF FOOLISH BIGOTS. EXPECTING YOUR JINGOISTIC COMMENTS SOON
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Temismith(f): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Afam4eva(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2013
sauer: Waitaminute, who's Stephnora okere? Did she change her name from Stephnora Okereke or what? These people gat me confused, mehn!
She was on the scene before Stephanie Okereke.
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by valicious1(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2013
Soso990240: ur phone no fit enta google? Google d name joor..and stop disturbin innocent nigerians.
Lol hez lazier dan d guy who drew d japanese flag

2 Likes

Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2013
Arsenate: the guy is Ibrahim Mantu. An ex senator.
I GUESS HE IS RICH THEN LOL. SHE TRYNA DIG FOR GOLD. SHE MUST HAVE BEEN A GEOLOGIST IN PAST LIFE. SHE KNOWS THE FERTILE SOIL RICH IN MINERALS

1 Like

Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by NessaFresh(f): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2013
Maybe she read the posts from NL. NL guys no de carry last
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by garri4all: 10:47am On Mar 30, 2013
sauer:
na my fault? come on!

so what is this?

Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2013
Go figure!
Re: Stephnora Reacts To Photo Of Herself And Asari Dokuboh by Danice253: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2013
i sense steph is trying 2 prove she is clever by posting other pictures of her guest in the time in order to defend her pix wit Uncle Asari.

This my judgement:
she is guilty as charged.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Augustine Iloh Welcomes Twins With Wife (Photos) / 'no One Like Jayden' -- Ubi Franklin Gushes Over His Son With Cute Photos / African Celebrity Displays Massive Boobs And Ass In Photos And Video . Rated18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.