Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Has Anyone Here Heard Or Knows About The Mikrotik Routers? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Has Anyone Here Heard Or Knows About The Mikrotik Routers? (930 Views)

Wifi Hotspot Training (mikrotik Router) - Lagos / Mikrotik Routers And Wireless / Wired/wireless Hotspot Setup(mikrotik/altamedia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Here Heard Or Knows About The Mikrotik Routers? by tunscolo(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2008
Hi guys, I just want to know if someone in this community has really come across the Mikrotik devices like the routers and their implementation in WANs and Cyber cafes.

Actually Mikrotik routers are good devices that should be looked into and a good network technician and cyber administrator should really know much about.

Pls reply my post if you really have something relevant.

Thank you.
Re: Has Anyone Here Heard Or Knows About The Mikrotik Routers? by wormedup(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2008
yeah, i've heard about it.
i actually used it for a while - a linux based routing software - was pretty cool but i had to dump it cos the service/support i was getting was crap angry

have you considered routing with safesquid ?
very,very cool !
Re: Has Anyone Here Heard Or Knows About The Mikrotik Routers? by tunscolo(m): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2008
God, I have been waiting you replies.
You are the first person. You are online but you aren't using yahoo messanger. Well, Mikrotik is very good if you really know the tweaks and the way to manage it like the hotspot and all other stuffs. From getting the license to managing a big network and even using it as a wireless AP for WLAN. As for safesquid, I haven't heard about it before.

Thanks for replying. I still hope you will reply this.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Cant Open Gmail On Opera 8.65 / How Can One Run/install Mathlab And Or Autocad On Vista? / My People See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.