Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,124 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Info On Cobhahms - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Info On Cobhahms (659 Views)

I Need Info On Lucozade Boost Freestyle Auditioning In Lagos. / Who Has Any Info On Gospel Talent Hunt Showed On Nta Some Days Ago / Need Info On Modele's Adara Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Cobhahms by omosoul(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2008
Help!help!!heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!
[color=#770077][/color] how do i get complete info on conbams
Re: Info On Cobhahms by olugbo17(m): 1:33am On Apr 02, 2008
Cobhams, A young talented music mastermind. whose name is Emmanuel, cant remember his surname. He played the piano from a very young age and to point out the obvious, he is blind. He went to Pacelli school for the blind and also went on to Kngs college lagos. And that was the last time i saw emmanuel until i swa cobhams.
Re: Info On Cobhahms by olugbo17(m): 1:34am On Apr 02, 2008
Cobhams, A young talented music mastermind. whose name is Emmanuel, cant remember his surname. He played the piano from a very young age and to point out the obvious, he is blind. He went to Pacelli school for the blind in surulere and also went on to Kings college lagos. And that was the last time i saw emmanuel until i saw cobhams.
Re: Info On Cobhahms by 9ja4eva: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2008
He is highly talented.I saw him in big brother once.

(1) (Reply)

9geria's First Online Music Chart / Pasapasa / Naija Hiphop Queens: Kel Or Blaise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.