Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Business For You - No Initial Capital Required - We Finance, You Take Commission - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business For You - No Initial Capital Required - We Finance, You Take Commission (1443 Views)

Make 10% Commission With Little Or No Capital Required - CLOSED / We Finance Lpo's For Trucking And Lifting / We Finance Lpo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business For You - No Initial Capital Required - We Finance, You Take Commission by RKVINTLTD: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2013
Are you Business minded, are you connected to get LPO, We finance all,
We do not request for your own initial contribution, You do not need to provide any fund because
it is not even required.

All we need from you is to hear your Business idea or Business connection, You get the LPO out,
Our company takes all the risk in doing it and pay you your own commission on the Transaction
which may run into millions depending on the transaction amount involve.

Ours is an incorporated company and treat our partners & Customer in sound Customer relations manner.
Business Finance is not our problem as we have Financial partner that
can finance more than 10 billion worth of contract.

Come let us talk Business.

Our area of Business include;
PETROLEUM MARKETING
AUTO MARKETING
EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS MARKETING
BOOKS MARKETING
OFFICE & SCHOOL FURNITURE MARKETING
COMPUTER & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MARKETING
ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT MARKETING
REAL ESTATE MARKETING
EVENT MANAGEMENT
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
GENERAL CONTRACT
GENERAL SUPPLIER

Please feel free to contact;
RAPHAEL KOYA VENTURE INT. LTD.
7, AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA. (OPPOSITE IKEJA LOCAL GOVT. COUCIL)
SHOP 26, GROUND FLOOR.
TEL: 08033255591 08129220155
email: raphaelkoyaintltd@yahoo.com

...In God we trust ! & Best regards.

2 Likes

Re: Business For You - No Initial Capital Required - We Finance, You Take Commission by Akdams(m): 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
Sent a mail to ur box. Still expecting response.

akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com
Re: Business For You - No Initial Capital Required - We Finance, You Take Commission by RKVINTLTD: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2013
AKDAMS

I have not seen your email please confirm our contact;

raphaelkoyaintltd@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Business For You - No Initial Capital Required - We Finance, You Take Commission by RKVINTLTD: 6:10am On Apr 10, 2013
Opportunity
Re: Business For You - No Initial Capital Required - We Finance, You Take Commission by djaxz4sure(m): 6:38am On Apr 10, 2013
what percentage of d interest do u pay ur agents?
Re: Business For You - No Initial Capital Required - We Finance, You Take Commission by RKVINTLTD: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
It depends on the type of Transaction;

At least you will get the following commission;
On properties you may get 0.01 percent i.e 1%
On books 0.02 percent i.e 2%
On Petroleum 0.01 percent i.e 1%
On Aluminum 0.01 percent i.e 1%

Thanks & best regards.

Mr. Raphael
Re: Business For You - No Initial Capital Required - We Finance, You Take Commission by PasNet: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
I have a property I want to redevelop but N̶̲̥̅̊☺ cash, the property is on the mainland very close to UNILAG and Yabatech, it's easily accessible and I hope to put up 20 self contain rooms that can accommodate students.

Now problem is; "I gat N̶̲̥̅̊☺ money mehn!" So question is, can I access the funds to carry out such project?
Re: Business For You - No Initial Capital Required - We Finance, You Take Commission by tossyn019: 1:50am On Apr 13, 2013
I am Akinbule yomi and i do have a business plan about haulage business which i will like to go into but will like you to finance it.I saw from the list of business you posted on Nairaland but will like to find out if you can help me to finance it and what commission is your commission or percentage on the said contract.
Re: Business For You - No Initial Capital Required - We Finance, You Take Commission by djaxz4sure(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
RKVINTLTD: It depends on the type of Transaction;

At least you will get the following commission;
On properties you may get 0.01 percent i.e 1%
On books 0.02 percent i.e 2%
On Petroleum 0.01 percent i.e 1%
On Aluminum 0.01 percent i.e 1%

Thanks & best regards.

Mr. Raphael

that's too small. Is it negotiable?

(1) (Reply)

This Salah Buy Your Cow,ram,goat,smoked @a Cheap Price Now / Where To Buy Genuine Original Softwares / Agents Needed For Our Spice Seasoning And Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.