Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Sisqo Returns With A New Album "Last Dragon". - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sisqo Returns With A New Album "Last Dragon". (858 Views)

Sisqo Releases New Album (the Last Dragon) After 14 Yrs / I Miss Sisqo / Can Anybody Tell Me Where Sisqo Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisqo Returns With A New Album "Last Dragon". by SKIPCY(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
“I’ve been working on the album for a minute but the timing just wasn’t right to come out," Sisqo said in an interview with Soul Culture. "Last year was the year of the dragon. That would have been perfect but it still wasn’t the right time. There was too much going on for when we were trying to drop. In the music industry you have to catch the right quarter. It’s like double dutch.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/30/sisqo-last-dragon-return-to-music_n_2984459.html
Re: Sisqo Returns With A New Album "Last Dragon". by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
Huh!
He no sabi anything except dragon.
He sang the song unleash the dragon, last year was the year of the dragon. Now he's releasing the return of the dragon.
Re: Sisqo Returns With A New Album "Last Dragon". by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 31, 2013
Dude fell off hard
Re: Sisqo Returns With A New Album "Last Dragon". by Nuzo1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
Is he still blonde or has he gone grey? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Romanian D'banj / Nicki Minaj Drops Teaser For “anaconda” Video / Download Mylove By Fresh6ix A Kaduna Based Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.