Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? (1919 Views)

Making A Living Online / Make A Living Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by emailguru: 2:58am On Mar 31, 2013
Am wondering, is there anyone in the house that needs an online mentor? State your problem and get it solved by hundreds of people in the house.
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by Knaruto(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
i already make some cool cash through futbol and binaryoptions trading. Wanna know how i can make more money through domain flipping and others that i dnt know. Mail is timothyonwuzulike@yahoo.com.2go is knaruto and fone is 08130135586
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by fastlane84: 2:26pm On May 30, 2013
Yeah would love to learn information marketing.....

fastlane.g@gmail.com
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by emailguru: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
I have just sent an email to you guys who have requested to know more about internet business. Please check your mail box, otherwise the spam folder.

Hope it will help you.

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
@emailguru, pls i wud like to know hw to earn money thru perfect money,i really need help,
onyeka4001@yahoo.com
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by biz1234: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
domcarez, please check you mail box, I have just sent you a mail. If you do not get it, please let me know immediately and I will resend it.
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
biz1234: domcarez, please check you mail box, I have just sent you a mail. If you do not get it, please let me know immediately and I will resend it.

bro, i av checked it o,nofn yet,pls do resend it abeg.
onyeka4001@yahoo.com
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by biz1234: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2013
Please check your mail box again, I have resent, otherwise check your spam folder. I really want to build a business relationship with you.
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by Mattin(m): 2:07am On Jul 28, 2013
please send it to: bolumattew@rocketmail.com
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by govaz(m): 2:11am On Jul 28, 2013
Good you emailguru,I want to learn about information marketing and affiliate marketing. My email-govazo@gmail.com
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 28, 2013
i want 2 learn how 2 make $1000 or more in a mnth online. my mail is taiwo1122@yahoo.com. also to know about domain flipping.
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by ayodeji22002: 3:54am On Jul 28, 2013
i wil like to learn how i can 50daily online.diz ma email sir,ayodeji22002@hotmail.com
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by comeandsee: 6:37am On Jul 28, 2013
i am willing to earn on online alleluyahf@yahoo.com
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2013
biz1234: Please check your mail box again, I have resent, otherwise check your spam folder. I really want to build a business relationship with you.
i av seen it,i saw it in d spam folder,what abt the perfect money i talked abt,i cnt find it there
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by halmat(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
Aleemisiaka@gmail.com
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by Gaat123: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Good you emailguru,I want to learn about information marketing and affiliate marketing .Also i need1-on-1 training on how to build an income generating website 2geda wt its seo send me email via princeadebowale2002@yahoo.com
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by BARNABASS(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
I would like to know abt internet marketing and email processing.this is my email:saintbarnabasbright @gmail.com
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by lewibiz: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hello

I think the issue with most Nigerians working at home online in affiliate marketing, information marketing etch
is that they want quick money online.

They don't have the patience to learn some of the cure skills required to be a successful online marketer.

Some does not know what an autoresponder is or how to setup an autorespender and integrate with your campaign.

To be success online, you must lear some minimum skills such as:

1. How to select a good Niche
2. How to Setup campaign
3. Traffic generation [ Free and Paid form of traffic to your offer]
3. Different form advertising , such as Free and Paid ads
4. How to test campaign and split testing of various traffic source
6. Campaign Tracking and conversions etc.

The major issue why most Nigerian waist almost all their time online making zero income is that
they keep looking for free money making sources online.

We must learn to treat online business as a real business. Take for example you want open a local shop
here in Lagos, you must invest some money, such rent for shop, buy products to sell. You can not go to the market
and said I want a shop, but I don't want to invest any money! It means you are not ready to make sale or profit, even if you
stay all year in that market.

The same goes for online marketing. We must learn to invest some money to make profit from our online business.

You must buy the product that the company offer.
You must spend some money too for drive traffic to your offer. when you do that you will make more sales in a short time
they when you balance cost of investment minus revenue into the business, you will make larger profit.

We must value our time spent online daily, we should not spend five months online, looking for free things online
that we can make money from. You may end up working for working for companies that will use people for survey that
you never get any income.

------

I am open to work with serious and ready to learn how to make legitimate money working from home
online here in Nigeria.

I think this will help anyone ready to earn online
here in nigeria, just as I am currently making
good amount of income on this program

Part-Time / Full-Time & Earn working from home

Let me show you how!!!

A direct sales company is seeking to train
motivated self starters that wants
to work part-time or full-time working online
from home

The work is easy and simple.... >>> http://success.workwithlewis.com
The pay is great....

You must have a computer, with internet and a phone....
Must have positive attitude....

Must be Reliable....
You must be teachable...

>> Check out details Here >>> http://video.workwithlewis.com

Watch the video and make a decision to start and work with me
here in Nigeria

You can send me an email for admin@mastermindemarketing.com or admin@bimvideoproof.com

Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2013
Pls i nid useful information on affiliate marketing, information marketin and online survey.
abiolaolanrewaju.o@gmail.com
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by Toptic(m): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
Website Flipping Seminar 1.0 How we make over $2,000 monthly from domains we register with just $10

Hi Nairalanders,

I'm glad to be here again after few days outside...but this time around i come with something brilliant.
It's indeed the best deal to happen around here for long and its a combination of me and one flippa wizard.

How do I mean?
Late last year, i met a guy that is making close to $2,000 monthly building and flipping domain names on flippa.com. And i was like he might be using a strategy that will stop working just anytime so i ignored it.

Without wasting your precious time here. I decided to get in touch with time this year again and i was suprised when he told me all my strategy in website flipping are old and cant bring me good cash, after i was told this i decided to give his method a trial and believe me it is whao!

So if you're opportune to transport yourself to Akure, Ondo State this 17th of August, he is ready to show all the underground secrets that had brought him over $26,000 even from his bedroom.

Why im inviting others to this?
Friends, i understand you cant just succeed without helping others...and this wizard never agreed to even come out live with me but you know me now...

Anyway, you'll need to know more about the seminar and what is in it for you.

Just visit www.amazoncashsecret.com

Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by emailguru: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
Information is not power, but applying the information acquired is what brings about power! Lots of people really want to become successful in business, but not everyone of them is committed to reading or doing extra research!

My advice for anyone who is venturing into something new is that he or she should do some extra research and become knowledgeable in the field. By so doing, you would be really armed for the challenge ahead!
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by graciousamy: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pls I need
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by Idy179(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pls i nid help in domain fliping&packing,bloging,affiliate mrkting,n any profitable online biznes.tanx 4 assisting.pls contact me tru 08060613681 or udo.idopise@gmail.com
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by jmstechnologies: 2:07am On Aug 17, 2013
Guys, check out this site. It is loaded on different business tricks you can do even without any money at all.

www.fmbaba..com

Check them out.
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by MsSantaClaus(f): 4:56am On Aug 17, 2013
I'm testing an online business , and I'm looking for one person a cycle,
(a week) who is interested in joining me for Free.

I will pay your entry fee of $25 and coach you how to run the business, all you have to do is have access to the internet a couple of hours a day , promote it to your FaceBook friends ,and tell others on Nairaland your experience, whether good or bad!

All you make will be yours, you will never have to spend a dime unless you want to continue.
If you are interested send an email stating why you should be picked to : empowernija13@live.com
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by MsSantaClaus(f): 4:02am On Aug 22, 2013
MsSantaClaus: I'm testing an online business , and I'm looking for one person a cycle,
(a week) who is interested in joining me for Free.

I will pay your entry fee of $25 and coach you how to run the business, all you have to do is have access to the internet a couple of hours a day , promote it to your FaceBook friends ,and tell others on Nairaland your experience, whether good or bad!

All you make will be yours, you will never have to spend a dime unless you want to continue.
If you are interested send an email stating why you should be picked to : empowernija13@live.com

I've found that many people on Nairaland claim they want to get involved in Online business, but when faced with an opportunity, they find it difficult to follow up.

I have offered to pay for someone to come into my team and that is more or less giving away hundred dollars to the person! I will narrate my experience with the post and I hope with time my volunteers will come and give their own experiences too.

After i put up the Post on Nairaland,three people out of all that looked at the advert replied and sent emails about a week ago.
Out of the three, two followed up and actually logged into my Facebook page to see what it was about, out of the two, only one has been consistently and actively making an effort to convince me he is worth paying for. (even though im deliberately giving him a hard time) .

My people, Talk is cheap, to make serious money on the Internet, you have to be

1: Online, a lot! With good Internet access.
2: Consistent
3: Adventurous and ready to take risks
4: Determined and Hardworking
5:Patient
6:Ready to Network
7:Honest
8:Last but not the least, ready to invest some money, no matter how small

I may have missed some things, but this is what comes to mind right now!

Making money is not easy, online or off, if you are serious and determined to do it , then there is lots of money to be made on the Internet and people are making it, why not you!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 22, 2013
am interested bro, my email is blymer4real@gmail.com. I will b glad if u are willing to help me. Thanks
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by thron(m): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2013
emailguru: I have just sent an email to you guys who have requested to know more about internet business. Please check your mail box, otherwise the spam folder.

Hope it will help you.
i'm a newbie here pls emailguru cn you guide me one on one on hw to make at least N80000 monthly consistently from a genuine online biz if really there are any. I really want to go into online biz full time. Here is my mail amaechikchkw@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 22, 2013
I just saw this now,am really interested bro,here is my email
onyeka4001@yahoo.com
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
bros, abeg i neva c am ooo, pls help me resend am, my email is blymer4real@gmail.com. Pls am expecting
Re: Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? by emailguru: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
One good thing about online businesses is that you can do them on a part time basis and still be successful. Once you understand the concept of setting up the system. That is exactly what am out to teach you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#1 Urbane & Most Comfy UNISEX (flossy) Footwear In 32 Colours. / Petrotec Pumps New Design...mepsan All The Way From Europe / flexi joint (Joint Pain Cream) - best way to treat bone joint problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.