Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Pls Give This Thread A Befitting Title And Add Yours - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls Give This Thread A Befitting Title And Add Yours (695 Views)

Funny Pictures...add Yours Too / Pls Give This Head A Befitting Name (photo) / Hilarious Google Search. Add Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Give This Thread A Befitting Title And Add Yours by White007(m): 3:34am On Mar 31, 2013
"Don't die a virgin; a suicide bomber is waiting for you in paradise."

Dear ladies, take it one guy at a time. It's called a relationship not a group meeting. :-)

Hell awaits any girl who can't cook, but still wants a happy married life. #TakeSteps.

U be 35yr old first class graduate without job and u dey follow Lil Wayne sing 'I ain't got no worries...ur life is on SOS. #TrainingCube.

Nigerian police and Nigerian girls are the same. They visit u, u pay. You visit them, u pay. Either way, you lose something. How true? #OshoFree

Dear boyfriend, I'm not Anny Marcurley, I can't wait for 12yrs, 5 step-children and 2 women before you pop that question. #Faithless girlfriend :-)

If she reads instruction before cooking indomie Or she cook the indomie finish and water full inside like swimming pool, don't marry Her.

Igbo language works best for gospel music. Yoruba works best for Rap & RnB. Hausa is the only language best understood by cows. #HowTrue?

You son of a bîtch, you took my daughter virginity away!!! Akpos smiles and replies: " don't worry, it won't happen again"

Nowadays some girls can roll weed, but can not rap moi-moi. Nawa ooo !!!! *Smh*

Dudes be wearing N300,000 jeans, N250,000 belt, N200,000 shoes, N70,000 shirt just to impress a chic wearing N5,000 leggings! #priorities.

Life is like a pënis...simple...soft...straight... Relax and hanging freely. Then women make it hard. #fact.

Life is too short to commit sucide... Be patient, you will still die.

U been dey follow Aristo, dey tidy sugar daddy, now u are married and u don't want to share your husband, may the lord judge u separately.

Some girls will just open thier mouth #Gbosa and tell a guy 'come and pick me' YOU BE BEANS? No let angel Gabriel refer your mata to OgaAtTheTop

I overheard a girl talking to her boyfriend, initially I thought she was talking to God, coz the things she ask for only God can provide them. *Smh*

Why bleach when you know life is not fair?

The floor is open, add yours... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Give This Thread A Befitting Title And Add Yours by Yeske2(m): 3:48am On Mar 31, 2013
This is politics and not jokes section.
Re: Pls Give This Thread A Befitting Title And Add Yours by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 31, 2013
very funny, bro
Re: Pls Give This Thread A Befitting Title And Add Yours by White007(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2013
Yeske!:
This is politics and not jokes section.
Awww ! My bad. The mod should take it to the right section.
Re: Pls Give This Thread A Befitting Title And Add Yours by FXKing2012(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2013
White007: "Don't die a virgin; a suicide bomber is waiting for you in paradise."

Dear ladies, take it one guy at a time. It's called a relationship not a group meeting. :-)

Hell awaits any girl who can't cook, but still wants a happy married life. #TakeSteps.

U be 35yr old first class graduate without job and u dey follow Lil Wayne sing 'I ain't got no worries...ur life is on SOS. #TrainingCube.

Nigerian police and Nigerian girls are the same. They visit u, u pay. You visit them, u pay. Either way, you lose something. How true? #OshoFree

Dear boyfriend, I'm not Anny Marcurley, I can't wait for 12yrs, 5 step-children and 2 women before you pop that question. #Faithless girlfriend :-)

If she reads instruction before cooking indomie Or she cook the indomie finish and water full inside like swimming pool, don't marry Her.

Igbo language works best for gospel music. Yoruba works best for Rap & RnB. Hausa is the only language best understood by cows. #HowTrue?

You son of a bîtch, you took my daughter virginity away!!! Akpos smiles and replies: " don't worry, it won't happen again"

Nowadays some girls can roll weed, but can not rap moi-moi. Nawa ooo !!!! *Smh*

Dudes be wearing N300,000 jeans, N250,000 belt, N200,000 shoes, N70,000 shirt just to impress a chic wearing N5,000 leggings! #priorities.

Life is like a pënis...simple...soft...straight... Relax and hanging freely. Then women make it hard. #fact.

Life is too short to commit sucide... Be patient, you will still die.

U been dey follow Aristo, dey tidy sugar daddy, now u are married and u don't want to share your husband, may the lord judge u separately.

Some girls will just open thier mouth #Gbosa and tell a guy 'come and pick me' YOU BE BEANS? No let angel Gabriel refer your mata to OgaAtTheTop

I overheard a girl talking to her boyfriend, initially I thought she was talking to God, coz the things she ask for only God can provide them. *Smh*

Why bleach when you know life is not fair?

The floor is open, add yours... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

GENIUS
Re: Pls Give This Thread A Befitting Title And Add Yours by Jenny20(f): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2013
Can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Op, you are creative.

1000likes !
Re: Pls Give This Thread A Befitting Title And Add Yours by Feedmemore(f): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2013
Wow!

Funny thread. grin grin cheesy
Re: Pls Give This Thread A Befitting Title And Add Yours by FXKing2012(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2013
Feed me more: Wow!

Funny thread. grin grin cheesy
Hey is that you? No allow Boko Haram see u like that ooo
Re: Pls Give This Thread A Befitting Title And Add Yours by FXKing2012(m): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
Feed me more:
Lol.

Where i live, they can't get to me in a million years.
Dont be too sure dear, they've got agents even there in the States.

(1) (Reply)

If U Tink U're Smart....den This Riddle Is For U. / Picture: Naija Superman / Read N Laff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.