Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Senator David Mark Presents N20 Million Naira Car Wedding Gift To Tu Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator David Mark Presents N20 Million Naira Car Wedding Gift To Tu Face (883 Views)

Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) / Akpabio Gives 2face & Annie A Prado As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator David Mark Presents N20 Million Naira Car Wedding Gift To Tu Face by KingPradas(m): 5:37am On Mar 31, 2013
Reports indicate that the Nigerian Senate President and the third most powerful man in the country, Senator David Bonaventure Alechenu Mark has presented to Innocent Tu Face Idibia and his bride, Annie Macaulay a 2013 Chevrolet Corvette as a wedding gift.

Metallic orange in colour, the state-of-the-art sports car was sighted at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates which is the venue of the couple’s white wedding. According to the US-based Chevrolet (a division of General Motors), a 2013 edition of the Chevrolet Corvette goes for over $114,000 (which comes to over N18 million naira). Add the cost of shipping, documentation and other expenses and you will be spending nothing less than N20 million.
Re: Senator David Mark Presents N20 Million Naira Car Wedding Gift To Tu Face by donPhill(m): 5:45am On Mar 31, 2013
2baba i hail oo....with all these cars so, u no go yansh...oops! Dash me one?......
Re: Senator David Mark Presents N20 Million Naira Car Wedding Gift To Tu Face by FXKing2012(m): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2013
Rubbish! That money could have created at least 20 jobs or even fed 20,000 paupers for one week. Tuface is already rich like me thus does not need the car gift when many are suffering.
Re: Senator David Mark Presents N20 Million Naira Car Wedding Gift To Tu Face by k2039: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2013
[size=13pt] Nigeria is a country where all things are possible.
[/size]
Re: Senator David Mark Presents N20 Million Naira Car Wedding Gift To Tu Face by Adurangba(f): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2013
This story has been debunked several times by Mark yet fools still post it on NairaLand.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Is Dead / Actor Desmond Elliot Plans To Raise A Family Of 7 Children “I Love Kids” / I Need A Boyfriend; I Don’t Care If We Be Intimate The First Time – Karen Igho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.