Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

French Student in DELSU now Best Nursing Student In her school in U.S.A - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / French Student in DELSU now Best Nursing Student In her school in U.S.A (976 Views)

"Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School / Oyedepo's New University Now Best In Nigeria, Overtakes Covenant. / If You Are A French Student, Let Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Student in DELSU now Best Nursing Student In her school in U.S.A by tabletgirl: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2013
Hello everyone, Happy Easter. My sister is receiving an award tomorrow as the most outstanding nursing student in a State school of Nursing in the United States. She studied French when she was in Nigeria and has never been in the sciences before. She is very nervous as can be expected. Please, Nigerians, say something nice to a Nigerian making us proud, my beautiful, smart sister and pretty mother of one. I can't go to the U.S.A because I no get money lol, but I can give her this thread as a gift. Please, say something nice everyone. Its the only thing I have to give to my sister. Her name is Amazing - Grace and her life has been amazing. Thanks everyone. smiley

4 Likes

Re: French Student in DELSU now Best Nursing Student In her school in U.S.A by MrSinister(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2013
Post her picture make we see!
Re: French Student in DELSU now Best Nursing Student In her school in U.S.A by Morkavictor: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2013
This is gud indeed.
Re: French Student in DELSU now Best Nursing Student In her school in U.S.A by tabletgirl: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2013
Mr.Sinister:
Post her picture make we see!

Nah don't want to. U don't need her pic to say something nice naaa
Re: French Student in DELSU now Best Nursing Student In her school in U.S.A by orelove4liff: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
A very big congrats to a colleague.i'm also a nursin science student in university of ibadan.d sky is her startin point
Re: French Student in DELSU now Best Nursing Student In her school in U.S.A by Idacrux: 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
Let see her picture to confirm,attention sickers.
Re: French Student in DELSU now Best Nursing Student In her school in U.S.A by tabletgirl: 2:15am On Apr 01, 2013
Idacrux: Let see her picture to confirm,attention sickers.

Dear Poster, If I put picture how will it confirm? U sabi am? U know her before? Attention "sickers" Lol. Abeg, no bother post anything. I won't even bother to grace that with a reply. God bless u anyway. Deleting the thread, its almost worthless. What did I even expect? Tut tut tut, Happy Easter y'all
Re: French Student in DELSU now Best Nursing Student In her school in U.S.A by tabletgirl: 2:17am On Apr 01, 2013
orelove4liff: A very big congrats to a colleague.i'm also a nursin science student in university of ibadan.d sky is her startin point

Thank you very much for your post. She won't get to see this thread, but I will convey that to her. Cheers.
Re: French Student in DELSU now Best Nursing Student In her school in U.S.A by tabletgirl: 2:18am On Apr 01, 2013
Morkavictor: This is gud indeed.

Sure is smiley Thanks
Re: French Student in DELSU now Best Nursing Student In her school in U.S.A by IB5(f): 6:51am On Apr 01, 2013
great
Re: French Student in DELSU now Best Nursing Student In her school in U.S.A by godstino(m): 7:35am On Apr 01, 2013
kudos to her and more glucose to her brain
Re: French Student in DELSU now Best Nursing Student In her school in U.S.A by Idacrux: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2013
tablet_girl:

Dear Poster, If I put picture how will it confirm? U sabi am? U know her before? Attention "sickers" Lol. Abeg, no bother post anything. I won't even bother to grace that with a reply. God bless u anyway. Deleting the thread, its almost worthless. What did I even expect? Tut tut tut, Happy Easter y'all
Haba! Sister is not up to that now,are we fighting? Welllllll if na 2ruth congratulobia's 2 her!!!!!!
Re: French Student in DELSU now Best Nursing Student In her school in U.S.A by tabletgirl: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
lol. Thanks everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Mardan Board Matric Result 2013 / ASUU Strike Counterattack / I Need The 2014 Jamb Access Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.