Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

The Beats By Roc Company Record Deal Competition - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Beats By Roc Company Record Deal Competition (525 Views)

Fl Studio How To Use Grossbeat To Make A Nice Jungle Like Sarz On The Beats / Site Selling The Beats By Dre Solo- Black Headphones -19.99 Instead Of 199.99 Us / Jay Z And Roc Boys Sample Fela's "water No Get Enemy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beats By Roc Company Record Deal Competition by Playcity: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
The Beat By Roc Company Presents the Easter Giveaway Free Beat…

We want to use this opportunity to say a big thank you to our fans who have been supporting us and following us up in the media and entertainment world. We are giving out this beat to make stars out of the blue. so all unsigned artistes are adviced to take part in the freestyle competition . just follow the rules belo
The Rule is simple…

Download the track ….
http://therockmediahouse./2013/03/31/the-beats-by-roc-company-record-deal-competition/

voice over it

send to audio to morhymes@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Hot Music ! Bolzski -- Fi Mi Le (kas Cover) / Me And My Work Tools In Pictures, Pls Post Yours. / M Toto Crooner Does Another One With M.I Called Oya Na

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.