Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

OAM4J Is The Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OAM4J Is The Man (994 Views)

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAM4J Is The Man by birdman(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
If several tribal warlords are starting threads accusing him of banning them, he must be doing something right. Kudos. Carry on tongue

1 Like

Re: OAM4J Is The Man by isalegan2: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
How did I miss this thread? shocked angry

OAM4J Oranjuice is more than the man. He is Superman! grin cool cheesy
Re: OAM4J Is The Man by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
He's an invisible man. I wonder why he's on this forum.
Re: OAM4J Is The Man by isalegan2: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
He's too busy working and moderating to comment nau. Busy man. Politics section is too much joo.

BTW, I didn't realise Django was a real name until I saw this a couple of days ago:

Siddig and his co-star Nana Visitor started dating and the couple were married; their son, Django El Tahir El Siddig, was born on 16 September 1996.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Siddig
Re: OAM4J Is The Man by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
There are moderators here who comment on every post and still do their jobs.
Re: OAM4J Is The Man by isalegan2: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
Actually, I don't know why he's not visible. I haven't been in touch with him. lol. I was just offering my own excuse if I were in his shoes.

He can speak for himself.

Ngbo, Chairman, why you no dey show face again nau?

Nairaland, I hail o. At least I can say, I (re)learned Pidgin English in the 3+ years I've been here. grin
Re: OAM4J Is The Man by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
isale_gan2: Actually, I don't know why he's not visible. I haven't been in touch with him. lol. I was just offering my own excuse if I were in his shoes.

Nairaland, I hail o. At least I can say, at least I (re)learned Pidgin English in the 3+ years I've been here. grin

E mean say u no dey stay naija be dt oo.
Re: OAM4J Is The Man by MeAboki(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
birdman: If several tribal warlords are starting threads accusing him of banning them, he must be doing something right. Kudos. Carry on tongue

Rubbish, as far as I am concern he and other moderators are turning a blind eye, doing nothing to ppl insulting and inciting hate especially against Hausas, northerners and the religion of Islam.
The moderators are simply not doing enough to enforce the forum's own rules, violation of these rules with impunity (especially nos. 1, 2, 3, 8, 11 & 18) are evident everywhere.
Re: OAM4J Is The Man by birdman(m): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
isale_gan2: How did I miss this thread? shocked angry

OAM4J Oranjuice is more than the man. He is Superman! grin cool cheesy

lmao. thread necromancer
Re: OAM4J Is The Man by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
isale_gan2: Actually, I don't know why he's not visible. I haven't been in touch with him. lol. I was just offering my own excuse if I were in his shoes.

Nairaland, I hail o. At least I can say, I (re)learned Pidgin English in the 3+ years I've been here. grin
So you no sabi speak pidgin english? Osanobua!! shocked
Oya come enrol make I tish you better polished pidgin english. You go sabi am in the next 2 weeks. grin
Re: OAM4J Is The Man by birdman(m): 1:16am On Dec 15, 2013
berem: So you no sabi speak pidgin english? Osanobua!! shocked
Oya come enrol make I tish you better polished pidgin english. You go sabi am in the next 2 weeks. grin

its not by force to speak warri pidgin tongue
Re: OAM4J Is The Man by tpia5: 3:20am On Dec 23, 2013
may i not be defended by crazy degenerates, amen.

ew.
Re: OAM4J Is The Man by birdman(m): 3:30am On Dec 23, 2013
tpia@:

ew.

lmao. see as you dey contradict yaself? oya quote me a bible verse grin

1 Like

Re: OAM4J Is The Man by tpia5: 3:34am On Dec 23, 2013
tpia@:

ew.

(1) (Reply)

I Like When Ugly Girls Say? / Damn 419ers Make Me Sick / Abdulsamad Rabiu Richer Than Aliko Dangote – Africa’s Richest Billionaire Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.