Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

10 Most Succuseful Nigerian Bloggers - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / 10 Most Succuseful Nigerian Bloggers (686 Views)

Free Adsense Accounts For Amature Bloggers / For Newbies, Bloggers, Web Developer, Social Marketer E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Succuseful Nigerian Bloggers by naijawhist: 12:42am On Apr 01, 2013
Blogging, formerly seen as the art of online dairying is fast becoming a huge culture in Nigeria as the social media craze is still in vogue.
Individuals have turned this phenomenon into businesses, living the dot com lifestyle off their internet empire and the corporate bodies are not left out as they also use the blogs to communicate, interact and engage with their users and customers.
Some people blog for passion. Others blog because they want to be seen as masters in their niche. For some others the aim is fame while for some they blog because they want to make money online.
Others have no reason in particular but just blog because their friends are blogging.

Like every human endeavor that thousands venture into every day, the blogosphere has its on success and failure stories too.
However, the individual mentioned in my list of 10 most successful bloggers in Nigeria have been able to turn their weblogs into what every other blogger would love to have.

They’ve made a name for themselves in their various niches and have a tremendous amount of daily traffic and page views. They’ve become great influencers on social media but most importantly get big fat checks of thousands of dollars coming in month after month as income from their blogging activities.

I know they’re other successful internet money makers in Nigeria like Akin AlabiSunny Ojeagbase,Patrick Ogidi,Chude Jidenowo and the crew at Jobberman, however I’m talking about real time bloggers(and forum owners) and not just brands or individuals with a large crew working for them.

In no particular order, I present to you my list of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Bloggers.

1.Linda Ikeji: Linda Ikeji’s blog is unarguably Nigeria’s most successful blogs. Since I started following her, I’ve admired her consistency and ability to bond with the readers which reflects in the sheer number of large comments she gets. Linda’s mostly the source breaking news and scandals we hear the Nigerian entertainment industry and posts on her blog are just echoed on other blogs in the same. Her blog is an advertisement hub for top Nigerian corporate brands and fashion/beauty product houses. Linda Ikeji has been recognized in the international media including the BBC. Her monthly earnings are not just in thousands of Dollars but in Millions of Naira as well.

2.Oluwaseun Osewa: Seun’s Nairaland is the most popular website in Nigeria. According to Alexa, Nairaland is even more popular than Twitter in Nigeria. Established as a general forum when Nigeria’s internet usage was being awakened, Nairaland has emerged to become a meeting point for both Nigerians at home and in diaspora. It is seen as the home version of Digg.
See full list here: http://www.naijawhistle.com/10-most-successful-nigerian-bloggers/
Re: 10 Most Succuseful Nigerian Bloggers by gabuzee(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nice list you have there man!
Re: 10 Most Succuseful Nigerian Bloggers by Esiri111(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2013

Nice List !
upcoming Soon

(1) (Reply)

Set Up Your Own Peer To Peer Website Like MMM, GHW Today With Dis Cheap Script - / A Powerful Social Media Presence Starts At 20k. Actionsmm.com.ng / Domain Name For Just $8.5/year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.