Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

April Fools' Day 2013- What Was Your Prank Of The Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / April Fools' Day 2013- What Was Your Prank Of The Day (546 Views)

Happy April Fools' Day! / Is This The Best Prank Of All Time? A Must Watch Video. / Happy April Fools' Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

April Fools' Day 2013- What Was Your Prank Of The Day by blamelessly(f): 5:27am On Apr 01, 2013
Let's hear it.
Re: April Fools' Day 2013- What Was Your Prank Of The Day by bigt2(m): 5:58am On Apr 01, 2013
None for now....im coming
Re: April Fools' Day 2013- What Was Your Prank Of The Day by Super1759: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2013
My hand no deh this one ooo
Last year,I nearly killed my friend's mum, I called her and told her that her daughter was rushed to hospital and dropped the call. I never knew that she fainted.(Though her daughter ochestrated the prank) she switched off her phone.
It was later that someone that knows me called and said, .....'S mum is rushed to hospital and the neighbour just called,please tell her... When I told her, the drama couldn't end because we had to travel back to ph before she could believe it..
Well, am planning a big one for goodluck

(1) (Reply)

We Create The Accident Scenes By Ourselves / Why You Call Girls " Annoying " / experiences of sleeping On Board A Motorcycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.