Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,352 members, 7,843,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Open Declarations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Declarations (506 Views)

A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / 2015 Prophetic Prayers, Declarations And Confessions / Shiloh 2014: Bishop Oyedepo's 15 Prophetic Declarations For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Declarations by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 01, 2013
I declare that No Weapon fashioned against me or our ministry will prosper! Every Tongue and assignment being forged against this mandate of Revival will not stand in Jesus name! We are covered by the Holy Blood of Jesus.I disengage every power of darkness seeking to abort my plans and ministry in Jesus name! We are MORE THAN OVERCOMERS in JESUS NAME.
Re: Open Declarations by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
Bidam: I declare that No Weapon fashioned against me or our ministry will prosper! Every Tongue and assignment being forged against this mandate of Revival will not stand in Jesus name! We are covered by the Holy Blood of Jesus.I disengage every power of darkness seeking to abort my plans and ministry in Jesus name! We are MORE THAN OVERCOMERS in JESUS NAME.
I DECLARE THAT YOUR DECLARATION IS AWESOME cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Open Declarations by PastorOluT(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2013
Bidam: I declare that No Weapon fashioned against me or our ministry will prosper! Every Tongue and assignment being forged against this mandate of Revival will not stand in Jesus name! We are covered by the Holy Blood of Jesus.I disengage every power of darkness seeking to abort my plans and ministry in Jesus name! We are MORE THAN OVERCOMERS in JESUS NAME.

Whatsoever is born of God has overcome the world, this is the victory that has overcome the world even our faith.

1 Like

Re: Open Declarations by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
obadiah777: I DECLARE THAT YOUR DECLARATION IS AWESOME cheesy
amen bro..

1 Like

Re: Open Declarations by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Whatsoever is born of God has overcome the world, this is the victory that has overcome the world even our faith.
yeah what an awesome faith

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Message E - Comic : Cathy / Word Meaning / When We Don’t Know Crap…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.