Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Decode This Pix - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Decode This Pix (1464 Views)

Caption This Pix / Newly Wedded Wife Trying To Pass A Message , Who Could Decode (pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decode This Pix by obisage(m): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2013
this is my April fool art work.

just wanna know if anyone can explain what happened here.

then post your own art work let's see if others can explain too

let's go....

Re: Decode This Pix by spywareczar(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2013
Its lyk dis ur best manipulation ever ba, dis d third time Ɣøµ re creating a topic for dis same manip, smh
Re: Decode This Pix by obisage(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2013
spywareczar: Its lyk dis ur best manipulation ever ba, dis d third time Ɣøµ re creating a topic for dis same manip, smh
Czar i was patiently waiting for ur attack. grin grin grin
Re: Decode This Pix by VillageBoi(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
spywareczar: Its lyk dis ur best manipulation ever ba, dis d third time Ɣøµ re creating a topic for dis same manip, smh

Hahahaha... he obviously doesn't understand why people have no interest in responding to his 'super photo' threads. First it's a very basic photo that any 5yr old can make. Secondly he asks if anyone can explain how it was done hahahaha... does he really think just because he copied something he saw only 'discovered' yesterday that everyone on the planet lives under a rock in some bush and we'll be tearing our hair out at how such 'amazing' stuff was made?... bwaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!
Some people sef, my guy Spy make I follow you SMH too. Hissssss!
Re: Decode This Pix by obisage(m): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
VillageBoi:

Hahahaha... he obviously doesn't understand why people have no interest in responding to his 'super photo' threads. First it's a very basic photo that any 5yr old can make. Secondly he asks if anyone can explain how it was done hahahaha... does he really think just because he copied something he saw only 'discovered' yesterday that everyone on the planet lives under a rock in some bush and we'll be tearing our hair out at how such 'amazing' stuff was made?... bwaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!
Some people sef, my guy Spy make I follow you SMH too. Hissssss!

so cos czar said his own and I laughed over cos i have know him for sometime now, u allowed ur watery brain to convince u that u have the right to talk to anybody however u like.
if any body can do it. why not simply explain how it was done. or u think everybody does copy and paste like u. that is if u even know how to do that
Re: Decode This Pix by VillageBoi(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
obisage:

so cos czar said his own and I laughed over cos i have know him for sometime now, u allowed ur watery brain to convince u that u have the right to talk to anybody however u like.
if any body can do it. why not simply explain how it was done. or u think everybody does copy and paste like u. that is if u even know how to do that

But I live under a rock that is even under another rock... but you are even more of a halfwit for thinking I'd give a sh*t that you know who Czar is or that is what even influenced my comment... I have a brain of my own you know.

I made my comment based on your nonzenze of coming here and posting such a stupid statement "I challenge anybody to even try to tell me how this magic was done."... so what gave YOU the right to assume everyone is just too stupid to know how it was done?

And you even came back to reply to me with some teary eyed - "Mommie, mommie see these people, na me do am the magic if anybody know how to did it let them talk now because na only me know am."... you stupid goat!
Re: Decode This Pix by obisage(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
VillageBoi:

But I live under a rock that is even under another rock... but you are even more of a halfwit for thinking I'd give a sh*t that you know who Czar is or that is what even influenced my comment... I have a brain of my own you know.

I made my comment based on your nonzenze of coming here and posting such a stupid statement "I challenge anybody to even try to tell me how this magic was done."... so what gave YOU the right to assume everyone is just too stupid to know how it was done?

And you even came back to reply to me with some teary eyed - "Mommie, mommie see these people, na me do am the magic if anybody know how to did it let them talk now because na only me know am."... you stupid goat!

village boy indeed! grin
gringrin grin grin

Re: Decode This Pix by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
lol at the comments
@op just masking different photos
Re: Decode This Pix by VillageBoi(m): 12:16am On Apr 03, 2013
obisage:

village boy indeed! grin
gringrin grin grin

Glad you got the humour. And now we have been told how it was done grin. Go next step up from the basic level and have them interacting and overlapping... makes for a far more fun picture.
Re: Decode This Pix by VillageBoi(m): 12:16am On Apr 03, 2013
Brainrex: lol at the comments

I'm just a very naughty person wink

1 Like

Re: Decode This Pix by Ignatio(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ain't no big deal here. Just crop different pics of you at different positions taken without moving the cam. If you can make them interact and overlap I'll give you a full mark.

(1) (Reply)

Another 3d Animation By Maverick Studios / You Won't Believe This Is An Art Work. / 2 Canon Xh A1 Hdv 1080i Digital Video Camcorder W/ Camera Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.