Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nectar Card ? I Don't Know What It's Meant For ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nectar Card ? I Don't Know What It's Meant For ! (1487 Views)

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / Come And Eat? Is It Meant To Be Accepted? / Nairaland, Is It Meant For Only educated people? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nectar Card ? I Don't Know What It's Meant For ! by bolex(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2006
hey

can someone tell me what the use of Nectar card is and how to use it ?

Does it give money or what ?

I just got one and was thinking what is the use ?

Can I use it abraod?
Re: Nectar Card ? I Don't Know What It's Meant For ! by gbengaijot(m): 1:55pm On May 09, 2006
nectar is more of like a discoutn club card, and you earn points at selected shops and you can use it to claim gifts at the end of the year. you can check www.nectar.com
Re: Nectar Card ? I Don't Know What It's Meant For ! by bolex(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2006
the website is not giving me full details

can I earn points abroad plz ?
Re: Nectar Card ? I Don't Know What It's Meant For ! by Seun(m): 2:39pm On May 09, 2006
Where did you get the nectar card? Why not ask the person who gave it to you? wink
Re: Nectar Card ? I Don't Know What It's Meant For ! by bolex(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2006
well , nectar card can come with your credit card :

eg, american express with nectar

if I give 'em a call

they wd chop ma money

this is because they have bad accents, it is indian people picking up ma calls

they know lil
Re: Nectar Card ? I Don't Know What It's Meant For ! by gbengaijot(m): 4:42pm On May 09, 2006
Re: Nectar Card ? I Don't Know What It's Meant For ! by LoverBwoy(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2006
ahhhh and the points are useless

they like boots card
you get point

i heard 100 points equivalent to 1p discount WASTE OF TIME N EFFORT!!

(1) (Reply)

Seun, Can You Please Change My User Name . / Nigerian Armed Robber Arrested By The Balls / Nairalander Wins 2012 CNN African Journalist Award (Tourism Category)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.