Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

How To Be Financially Stable - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Financially Stable (2099 Views)

Emefiele Promises Stable Naira In 2016 / Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable / Can Adsense And Affiliate Marketing Really Make Me Financially Stable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Financially Stable by iyanla247: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
Source : http:///JO56w

1. You need to create a product or services and offer it for sale for large number of people. This seems to be the best form of financial stability.

2. Start a business. Either small scale business or large scale, it works

3. Acquire skills and learn to make money with your skills.

4. Learn to set a goal and achieve it.

5. learn to start small and expand when the business is successful.

6. You need to be patient, patience will help you grow your business and you will learn more about the business which will later pay. Since no business is easy, you will make money on the long run.

7. Avoid wastage of income or salary on irrelevant things.

8. Learn to save or invest. If you cannot invest your fund, then save it

Re: How To Be Financially Stable by zangiff(m): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
alright
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by citypulseng(m): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
Good job, Iyanla. You just hit the nail on the head. In fact, it is quite hard to see anybody who can claim he is into only one work or deal these days.

I have bookmarked this page jare..

Citypulseng..com
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by zangiff(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
i also enjoyed reading this too
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by dexter2007: 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
good job,
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by zangiff(m): 5:54am On Apr 02, 2013
lesson learnt, it motivates
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by Osasumwen15: 6:19am On Apr 02, 2013
is it possible to do all these?
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by zangiff(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
.... cheesy....
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by iyanla247: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
thanks
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by leverage12(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
@op nice post, but the fact is that starting your own business isn't so easy, since you need good capital to start, that's why I always advice people that if you can't start your own business because of capital then you should do affiliate marketing, this is the best way to make money either online or offline because all you need is how to market. I have been helping people on how to start their own affiliate business working from home and am still asisting people. If you are interested in learning more of affiliate marketing business you can reach me on 08138436585 for a FREE 1 on 1 training. Cheers
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by servicegiver: 1:07am On Apr 03, 2013
The easiest, fastest and most guaranteed way to become wealthy for life is to build an income base where money keeps flowing into your account every month as long as you live. This is very possible if you understand the concept of Residual or Passive Income. The effort you put into it today, will keep paying you for live. This is the secret of the rich they will never share with anyone. Its a concept that really works for anyone who is determined to become wealthy.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Financially Stable by zangiff(m): 6:58am On Apr 03, 2013
@ servicegiver, very nice one
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by kaybest1: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
[/quote]The easiest, fastest and most guaranteed way to become wealthy for life is to build an income base where money keeps flowing into your account every month as long as you live. This is very possible if you understand the concept of Residual or Passive Income. The effort you put into it today, will keep paying you for live. This is the secret of the rich they will never share with anyone. Its a concept that really works for anyone who is determined to become wealthy.

so can kindly explain CONCEPT OF PASSIVE OR RESIDUAL INCOME
Thanks
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by ugolucas: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
(instantgain)
Introducing The First Nigerian Autoresponder For Affiliate/Info Marketers!

At Last, I can happily and gratefully shed some weight of paying as high as $10/month on autoresponders.
Those popular autoresponders that cost so high such as icontact, aweber and the rest of them has finally
met their match in Nigeria.

Have you heard of http://prompt-support.com ?
Skyrocket your sales with prompt-support.com, the professional autoresponder service. Statistics show that 80% of sales are made after the 5th contact with a prospective customer. prompt-support.com will automate this tedious task for you! Your time can now be spent on more profitable tasks. All successful internet businesses use autoresponders. prompt-support.com is the professional choice for professional businesses.

Prompt-support.com, the first professionally hosted autoresponder in Nigeria is giving New subscribers
a chance of getting Professional Autoresponder Services a test subscription of only N200 for 1 month. Although
this services ends in May, you can still get your autoresponder for a grain price of Just N1000/month. So don't
border even if you don't meet up or miss the test subscription deadline.

I have finally, because of this cheap service, closed every association that I previously had with free autoresponders
like freefollowup.com etc Now, I can do affiliate marketing like any professional without having to pay
dollar after dollar per month for a simple autoresponder even when I am not yet making any sales.

Well before your time runs out, get on your heels and race to http://prompt-support.com and REGISTER!
May be then, until June 17, you'll find out how to use the service completely free by sending links of your
updates on forum threads.

GOODLUCK
[instantgain]

http://prompt-support.com

Re: How To Be Financially Stable by iyanla247: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
@ugolucas...i will register and check it out
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by iyanla247: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
since feedburner is shutting down gradually, then there has to be a reputable auto-responder
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by zangiff(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
everybody go make money big time nani
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by iyanla247: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
i learnt from every comment on this post
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by zangiff(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
ok, its good coolok, its good
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by zangiff(m): 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
nice one poster
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by madegbola: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
Your way to financial money access is here, You cannot afford to doubt what you have not experienced, go to http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Online Programme since I have joined in 2012)
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by chiboy11(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
madegbola: Your way to financial money access is here, You cannot afford to doubt what you have not experienced, go to http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational (Best Nigerian Online Programme since I have joined in 2012)
THIS GUY S A CRIMINAL N HE STAYS IN LAGOS, IF HE SO CLAIM HE MAKE A PENNY 4RM HIS DUBIOUS ONLINE BUSINES TELL HIM U BOTH TO SE 1 ON 1 N LET HIM DROP HIS PARTICULARS , DONT LET HIM DUPE U IN DIS NEW ERA, I REST MY CASE
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by zangiff(m): 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
that ur 2 cent i grab
Re: How To Be Financially Stable by servicegiver: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
People who are wealthy today attain that feat because they have what I call residual income source. That is a source where money keeps flowing into their bank account without any effort from them. This is the real magic of the rich. I wish all Nigerians will imbibe this principle.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Fg Markrtmoni No-collateral Loan For Small Business / Over N400k+ Fraud Debit Resolved By Stanbicibtc In Less Than 48hrs Working Day / Innoson Cobra:new Innoson Car Rollout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.