Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

How To Lose Fat On The Arms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Lose Fat On The Arms (2930 Views)

You Need To Lose Fat Dis Xmas Season, Read This Simple Solution / 3 Easy Tips To Lose Fat After Pregnancy! / Ten Ways To Lose Fat Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Lose Fat On The Arms by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
Pls how can I lose weight on my "mother theresa". Help me wit exercises I can do.
Re: How To Lose Fat On The Arms by ifysworld(f): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
use ur dumbell.

2 Likes

Re: How To Lose Fat On The Arms by freetowns: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
How can you tell her to use her dumbells only? My dear there is only a few things you could do to loose the hand fats. One: A daily run or a brisk walk. When You run, you loose more than 35% of Fats on your thighs and your hands cos of the movement you do when running
Two: The Cross Trainer is a nice machine to loose the arm fat. You can also make use of the rowing machines in the gym and fitness centers.

Three: If you are in Nigeria and you have no access to fitness centers or leisure Clubs, then you can do number one above.You can get a tennis ball and squeeze on it while you are watching a TV programme. Also try doing push ups as this helps you loose the arm fats.

But the Best advice out there is to watch you food intake. Stop foods that retain liquid in the body like Salts. Remember the path to a good body is achieved 80% in the Kitchen and 20% with workouts. #AfroFitz

1 Like

Re: How To Lose Fat On The Arms by souls4christ: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
Check out this facebook page (Shakara Africa) talking about weight management/loss.

This excerpt is from their page.

Our Nine (9) Day Weight Management Program.

Congratulations - This is it! Shakara Africa welcomes you to the opportunity you've been waiting for to take charge of your health and beauty. You are now on the right path to achieve a cleaner, healthier you. Having taken this first step, you will see just how possible it is to realize your personal, health and weight goals with OUR WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM. This easy-to-follow program will provide you with the necessary tools to help you cleanse your system and take control of your health and beauty.

Here are some Common REASONS our clients tell us why they want to lose weight:

I’ll be able to play with my kids.
I’ll be able to buy clothes that fit.
I’ll be able to wear fashionable clothes
I’ll be able to exercise without discomfort or embarrassment.
I’ll live long enough to spend quality time with my grand kids
I’ll do more things (like swimming with the kids).
I may earn more money or get a better job

Here are some Feel Better REASONS about yourself:

I’ll feel pleased with my body
I’ll enjoy sex more.
I may enjoy more sex.
I’ll feel better about myself.
My self esteem will be improved.

Remember knowing your reasons IS the first ACTION STEP towards losing weight.

What are your own personal reasons why you want to lose some weight?

JOIN THE SHAKARA AFRICA NETWORK & ACHIEVE GREATNESS.

(For more information, Call the Director of Operations on 08083267777)
Re: How To Lose Fat On The Arms by souls4christ: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: How To Lose Fat On The Arms by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 06, 2013
ify's world:
use ur dumbell.

and push ups.
Re: How To Lose Fat On The Arms by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 06, 2013
ify's world:
use ur dumbell.

Dumbbells would only give her more muscles.

@OP, there is no way you can lose weight in only one specific part of your body. You should work on loosing weight from the whole body and you would inevitable get smaller in your arms.

Try running like the other poster suggested.
Re: How To Lose Fat On The Arms by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 06, 2013
@fellis, what if she uses them (the dumbbells) in moderation?
Re: How To Lose Fat On The Arms by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 06, 2013
MsDarkSkin: @fellis, what if she uses them (the dumbbells) in moderation?

It actually depends on the size/weight of the dumbbells. Smaller weights can help to burn fat but the risk of developing muscles is still there.

1 Like

Re: How To Lose Fat On The Arms by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 06, 2013
fellis:

It actually depends on the size/weight of the dumbbells. Smaller weights can help to burn fat but the risk of developing muscles is still there.

interesting.
thanks smiley
Re: How To Lose Fat On The Arms by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 06, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

interesting.
thanks smiley

You're welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Lose Fat On The Arms by madamebebe(f): 1:19am On Apr 06, 2013
Lmao @mother theresa I thought it was called christian mother ? Lol

Anywhoo, lift one arm out, sideways facing to the east lol and then wiggle!!!!! Wiggle it and count to 20, repeat with the arm. Do this morning and night.

Consume more healthy organic foods. To enjoy results ....
Re: How To Lose Fat On The Arms by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 06, 2013
madame_bebe: Lmao @mother theresa I thought it was called christian mother ? Lol

Anywhoo, lift one arm out, sideways facing to the east lol and then wiggle!!!!! Wiggle it and count to 20, repeat with the arm. Do this morning and night.

hehehehe grin

It is going to look like a flapping wing grin
Re: How To Lose Fat On The Arms by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 06, 2013
madame_bebe: Lmao @mother theresa I thought it was called christian mother ? Lol

googoo right? cheesy I'll bet your only addition is that bit about eating organic.
Re: How To Lose Fat On The Arms by madamebebe(f): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
BoboYekini: googoo right? cheesy I'll bet your only addition is that bit about eating organic.

Lmao!! Nah this was all me mate! But so what if it was google? I'm helping my naija people out na cheesy
Re: How To Lose Fat On The Arms by madamebebe(f): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
fellis:

hehehehe grin

It is going to look like a flapping wing grin

Hahahah I know right. Hopefully it helps to burn the fat.

(1) (Reply)

Is Inverter Battery Dangerous To Health? / Pls HELP Need To Clear My Face / South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 A Month (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.