Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Come The Rigth Way And Get The Allocation You Want, (real Facilitators Page) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Come The Rigth Way And Get The Allocation You Want, (real Facilitators Page) (445 Views)

Facilitators Needed / Child Care Minder, Teachers, Nurse, Club Facilitators need urgently in Abuja! / Urgent Employment For Nce & B.ed Holders As Facilitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come The Rigth Way And Get The Allocation You Want, (real Facilitators Page) by oilgasafricana(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
I LISTEN TO TIRED-SOME PAY MASTER COMPLAINING OF HAVING SIGNING 10 SPA WITHOUT POSSIBILITY TO GET WHAT THEY WANT,
I SAID YES FOR EVERY FAKE AND BUYERS THERE WILL BE A FAKE FACILITATOR, I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YOU BUT YOU WILL ALLOW YOUR SELF TO BE DRAG AROUND BY SOME FAKE GUYS WHO COPY ADVERT ONLINE

BUT YOU KNOW THAT OILGASAFRICANA IS THE ONLY FACILITATOR WHO CONSULT AND MARKET FOR REAL FIDUCIARY NNPC ALLOTEE

MY ALLOTEES CAN PERFORM AT ANY TIME OF CALL,

SOME OF MY ALLOTEE ARE WELL KNOWN IN THE US,UK AND NIGERIA, BUT FAKERS KEEP STAYING IN THEIR CRUCKEDNESS AND LIE THAT THEY ARE FACILITATOR,

LET ME TELL YOU A REAL BUYER ASK FOR PRODUCT NOT PROCEDURES,

A REAL BUYER BENCHMARK FOR PRICE NOT GIVING PRICE,

A REAL BUYER GETS REAL SPA

A REAL BUYER WORK WITH REAL PEOPLE, SIGN SPA ON TIME FORWARD A COPY TO HIS/HER ACC-MNG AND COPY HIS FACILITATORS AS WELL,

A REAL BUYER ACT ON TIME AND ASK WHEN HE DON'T KNOW COS WE ARE CONSULTANTS,

AS MUCH AS YOU KNOW YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO PERFORM CALL US, AND WE WILL LEAD YOU THE BETTER WAY

IS OILGASAFRICANA ( 08134341224)

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Wanted At Greater Consult Limited / Chinese Language Interpreter,urgently Needed / Account Executive Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.