Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,859 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

‘I Will Be Proud If My Child Is Gay’ – Kemi Omololu – Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Will Be Proud If My Child Is Gay’ – Kemi Omololu – Olunloyo (2721 Views)

Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Rubbish Linda Ikeji,ladun Liadi And Others Nigeria Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Will Be Proud If My Child Is Gay’ – Kemi Omololu – Olunloyo by expertman(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
Former Oyo governor’s daughter, Kemi Omololu Olunloyo will not cease to amaze people, the Facebook Drama queen recently made a discomfited pronouncement and it’s something serious to look into, now that the same s*x marriage syndrome is frowned at by the Federal Government. Well, maybe when she gets to the U.

If You Dont Know Her Well Madam Gov. Recently Posted Some Nasty Pictures Of Her In Bikini Recently. She Claim She Never Had Sex For The Past 8years or so.

After This Report I Will Post Lots Of Her Bikini Pictures. Enjoy It

pper House in 2015, as she has promised, she will tackle the issue of gaysm and lesbianism with her colleagues in the house. This is what she posted on her fan page

Read why you #Nigerians need to STOP discriminating against gays. Stay away from #Canada and #America. I support gay anytime. There is NO such penalties for #GAYS in #Nigeria. I am taking up the #Nigerian Govt and all your fucking lawmakers. They can’t even pass a gay marriage ban in 2 years of mouthing but yet they can give your billions to Canada to conduct an HIV test in Benue which is full of infected gays sleeping with women at the same time.

You guys are not my FANS, U are just a bunch of fake POS! U want me to agree with all your “nice” views so u can SUCK up to me? Wonder why I don’t talk to any of you or LIKE comments. Stop doing follow follow, Canada is the most gay friendly country on EARTH and nobody has HIV. They take our money knowing that we hate gays. As a CVS HIV Procare Pharmacist, we should be educating gays about safe s*x rather than stigmatizing them. Use your head NIGERIANS.

Ignorance does not excuse stupidity. Wait till San Francisco 1984 happens here and everyone begins to die. 700,000 adults in Benue and 300,000 KIDS!!

KOO

Re: ‘I Will Be Proud If My Child Is Gay’ – Kemi Omololu – Olunloyo by expertman(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
MADAMGOVERNOR: MY STEAMY BIKINI PICS THAT WOKE NIGERIA UP FROM THEIR OLD FASHIONED LIES ABOUT SEXUALITY.

Re: ‘I Will Be Proud If My Child Is Gay’ – Kemi Omololu – Olunloyo by expertman(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
Madam Showing Her Front View

Re: ‘I Will Be Proud If My Child Is Gay’ – Kemi Omololu – Olunloyo by expertman(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
Another Front View

Re: ‘I Will Be Proud If My Child Is Gay’ – Kemi Omololu – Olunloyo by expertman(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
Another One Sexy Anyway

Re: ‘I Will Be Proud If My Child Is Gay’ – Kemi Omololu – Olunloyo by expertman(m): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
I Heard She Uses Gun And Carry It Every Where. Dont Forget She Is 48 Years this she during climax she use vibrators to do that.

Re: ‘I Will Be Proud If My Child Is Gay’ – Kemi Omololu – Olunloyo by expertman(m): 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
another

Re: ‘I Will Be Proud If My Child Is Gay’ – Kemi Omololu – Olunloyo by Afam4eva(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
Is this not the lady who was deported from Canada for being dumb?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Will Be Proud If My Child Is Gay’ – Kemi Omololu – Olunloyo by free2ryhme: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
she needs deliverance
Re: ‘I Will Be Proud If My Child Is Gay’ – Kemi Omololu – Olunloyo by pheyikemi: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
Aro is beckoning her

1 Like

Re: ‘I Will Be Proud If My Child Is Gay’ – Kemi Omololu – Olunloyo by Omoaiye(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
Too much totolin.
Re: ‘I Will Be Proud If My Child Is Gay’ – Kemi Omololu – Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
this woman is mentally ill, i'm not actually being rude I honestly think she is bipolar.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama Ranks 4th Best Goalkeeper In The World By FIFA / Gangsta! Prince Eke poses with his GUN (Photos) / Spot The Man - Osita Iheme "Paw-paw" Strikes Pose With Psquare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.