Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? (6405 Views)

Oil Tycoon Kola Aluko Spends Lavishly At Dicaprio's Birthday Party / Nigerian Oil Tycoon Loses 17.5 Million Euro Over Divorce To Brit Wife / Kenya Moore From Real House Wives Of Atlanta Dating A Nigerian Oil Tycoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? by Olaone1: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2302258/Emma-McQuiston-Britains-black-marchioness-talks-breaking-class-boundaries-dealing-racism.html

Actress, celebrity chef and Britain's first black marchioness: Extraordinary life of the woman who is about to become the Marquess of Bath's daughter-in-law

Emma McQuiston, 26, is the daughter of a Nigerian oil tycoon
She is to wed Ceawlin Thynne, Viscount of Weymouth, 38
His father, the Marquess of Bath, is notorious for his harem of 'wifelets'
The Viscount is heir to Longleat House and its 100,000 acre estate
Her half-brother Ian is married to Ceawlin's aunt, Lady Silvy Cerne Thynne
Re: Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? by Olaone1: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
Is this April Fool or what?
Re: Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? by Olaone1: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
This man is truly a tycoon.

http://www.firstcitygroup.com/fcmb/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=50%3Abod&id=220%3Amr-ladi-jadesimi&Itemid=80
Re: Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? by ektbear: 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
she is not a bad look..
Re: Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? by Olaone1: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
ekt_bear: she is not a bad look..
Doubt she's ever been to Naija undecided
Re: Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? by mykejones(m): 6:37am On Apr 02, 2013
I particulary love the comments from the UK site users.
They both look adorable in all their photo shots. One can only wish them well.
Re: Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? by ektbear: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2013
Ola one:
Doubt she's ever been to Naija undecided

True. Doesn't bother me though cheesy
Re: Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? by Olaone1: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2013
ekt_bear:

True. Doesn't bother me though cheesy
You are more Nigerian than that babe oo. grin grin. What say you?

BTW, you don leave politics section of NL. I no dey see you here again. Seems you've realized dat Naija is politically irredeemable. cheesy
Re: Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? by ektbear: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2013
My free time these days is pretty much zilch, so no time for politics section sad
Re: Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? by Olaone1: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2013
ekt_bear: My free time these days is pretty much zilch, so no time for politics section sad
I have seen you in other sections though. E.g. Celebrities
Re: Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? by ektbear: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2013
Well, celebrities and romance is usually fun, relaxing and doesn't require much thought. Politics requires more effort.
Re: Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? by Ejine(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2013
Isn't she biracial?
Re: Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? by Olaone1: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2013
ekt_bear: Well, celebrities and romance is usually fun, relaxing and doesn't require much thought. Politics requires more effort.
grin grin
You are right.

Ejiné: Isn't she biracial?

She is
Re: Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2013
shes quite pretty smiley good luck to her in showing that in you dont need to be white to be a royal tongue
Re: Daughter Of A Nigerian Oil Tycoon? Who's This Tycoon (Ladi Jadesimi), Nairaland? by eazzzy1(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Meet Hot Female Weather Reporter Trending On Social Media (photos) / Odion Ighalo Trains With Mysterious Female Training Partner In A Park (photos) / Where Are Your B00bs? Media React To Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.