Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,540 members, 7,770,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

Am Having The Following Problem With My Chest/heart. What Is Wrong. Urgent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am Having The Following Problem With My Chest/heart. What Is Wrong. Urgent (599 Views)

Help - Bumps On My Chest / Pepperish Sensation On My Head, My Back And Lower Part Of My Chest / I Have Pimples All Over My Chest. What Do I Do Please Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Having The Following Problem With My Chest/heart. What Is Wrong. Urgent by elvis10ten(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
Here are what i have been feeling for the past 8 months:
1)IRREGULAR HEART BEAT PATTERN. SOMETIMES MY HEART BEAT REALLY FAST WHEN AM NOT DOING ANY THING AND SOMETIMES REALLY SLOW.

2)I HAVE PAINS ON MY CHEST AND ON MY BACK, ITS NORMALLY AT MY SPINAL CORD OR INSIDE MY CHEST.
3)I FEEL UNCONFORTABLE WHEN I STAND FOR TOO LONG.
Behaviour and habit: i work 16 hours a day, no proper sleep. No sport or rest always on phone. I normally sleep while pressing my phone.
Re: Am Having The Following Problem With My Chest/heart. What Is Wrong. Urgent by aadetoyin(f): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
And u re here still checking Nairaland?
Abeg rush to the hospital as soon as possible.
U need urgent attention
Re: Am Having The Following Problem With My Chest/heart. What Is Wrong. Urgent by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
aadetoyin: And u re here still checking Nairaland?
Abeg rush to the hospital as soon as possible.
U need urgent attention

SECONDED!
THIRDED!
FOURTHED!
Re: Am Having The Following Problem With My Chest/heart. What Is Wrong. Urgent by Chokolee(m): 12:49am On Apr 02, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

SECONDED!
THIRDED!
FOURTHED!
FIFTHED
SIXTHED!!
Go and see your doctor! You gat lots of checkups and prescription in stock waiting for you. Hurry while stock last, to avoid stories that touch..
Re: Am Having The Following Problem With My Chest/heart. What Is Wrong. Urgent by elvis10ten(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2013
Ok. I will do that tommorrow. But i thought i could get medical suggestion/advice on what the problem is ?
Re: Am Having The Following Problem With My Chest/heart. What Is Wrong. Urgent by Kizyte(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2013
Go for Genotype test. It's likely to be a symptom of SS.

(1) (Reply)

Why Couples Who Don't Argue Live Longer / Brain Damaging Habits / Understanding Diabetes -- Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.