Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Men Harass Me ‘cos I’m Big And Sexy – Eniola Badmus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Harass Me ‘cos I’m Big And Sexy – Eniola Badmus (530 Views)

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / I'm Not 37 Years Old - Eniola Badmus Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Harass Me ‘cos I’m Big And Sexy – Eniola Badmus by mrlizo: 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
Big and sexy, Eniola Badmus, popularly known as Gbogbo Bigz Girls, came into the limelight in Funke Akindele’s film, Jenifa. And since then, she has not looked back.

In this interview with The Entertainer, she talked about her career and other issues. Excerpts:

How did you come into acting?
I have been around since 1999, I just walked into an audition centre and I was chosen.
How has it been?
It’s been a whole lot of challenges because at first it was not easy, but we glorify the name of the Lord.
What are you doing presently?
Currently, I am working on...Read more and view her sexy pic @ http://www.newsinnigeria.org/2013/04/men-harass-me-cos-im-big-and-sexy-eniola-badmus.html

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / Why Celebrities Marriage Don't Last By Bimbo Thomas (interview) / Vote Anita For Nmaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.