Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

1ST SEMESTER Exam(lets Crack Our Heads Nairalanders) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 1ST SEMESTER Exam(lets Crack Our Heads Nairalanders) (603 Views)

Akanu Ibiam Releases Its First Semester Exam Time Table / How To Crack/unlock Glo Netpro Modem To Universal Modem / Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1ST SEMESTER Exam(lets Crack Our Heads Nairalanders) by Ejisz: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2013
1ST SEMESTER EXAM
Attempt all questions. Time:1hr 30mins
SECTION A(All questions carry equal marks)
1. What are the names of the two people shaking hands when you switch on a nokia phone?
2. If the past tense of take is took,what is the past tense of make?
3. Which university in nigeria has the largest number of ladies using blackberry phones?
4. If buhari is a friend of obasanjo on facebook,who sent the friend request and why?
5. If the cost of moi-moi is 10.50,what is the cost of moi?
6. Who ate the missing part of the apple logo?

SECTION B
1. Between the nigerian police and nigerian girls who likes money more?
2.Using the almighty formula,calculate the diameter of elegushi beach.(take pi=3.142)
3. If ADA is a girl and OBI is a boy,who is ADAOBI?
4. If your x-girlfriend/boyfriend wins N50,000,000 on who wants to be a millionier after you broke up,find the value of X..
5. If it takes goodluck 1 hour to deliver a typed speech in a national confrence,how many days will it take patience to deliver the same speech on the same occasion?

SECTION C
1..if tufacewas given a prado and ferarri on his traditional wedding and white wedding respectively,there is every likelihood that D banj has gone ahead to print wedding invitation cards without an available bride. Discuss
2.write an essay of 1,500 words on the topic "my oga at the top"
NO SIDE TALK, NO CHEATING..
Good luck.

Re: 1ST SEMESTER Exam(lets Crack Our Heads Nairalanders) by Bigcake: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2013
U son of a bitch,u gat talent mehn. Kudos Bro u too much. Dis is what Nigerians need at a time like dis whr everyting is nosediving. We just want to smile dats all we ask frm our govt. and not empty promises. I hereby appoint u as d first ever Minister of fun and humour stimulation of d Federal republic of Nigeria. Ur time starts now.
Re: 1ST SEMESTER Exam(lets Crack Our Heads Nairalanders) by Ejisz: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
Bigcake: U son of a bitch,u gat talent mehn. Kudos Bro u too much. Dis is what Nigerians need at a time like dis whr everyting is nosediving. We just want to smile dats all we ask frm our govt. and not empty promises. I hereby appoint u as d first ever Minister of fun and humour stimulation of d Federal republic of Nigeria. Ur time starts now.
thats a very insultive start there human.. You lack respect and self discipline.. Talk straigt at me and dont refer to my familia okay.. You are warned..
Re: 1ST SEMESTER Exam(lets Crack Our Heads Nairalanders) by Ejisz: 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
Bigcake: U son of a bitch,u gat talent mehn. Kudos Bro u too much. Dis is what Nigerians need at a time like dis whr everyting is nosediving. We just want to smile dats all we ask frm our govt. and not empty promises. I hereby appoint u as d first ever Minister of fun and humour stimulation of d Federal republic of Nigeria. Ur time starts now.
thats a very insultive start up there bigcake.. You lack respect and self discipline.. Talk straight at me and dont refer to my familia okay.. You are warned..
Re: 1ST SEMESTER Exam(lets Crack Our Heads Nairalanders) by Ejisz: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
thats a very insultive start up there bigcake.. You lack respect and self discipline.. Talk straight at me and dont refer to my familia okay.. You are warned...
Re: 1ST SEMESTER Exam(lets Crack Our Heads Nairalanders) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
funny!! cheesy

Re: 1ST SEMESTER Exam(lets Crack Our Heads Nairalanders) by Emmyk(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
Stale! Seen most of it before.

(1) (Reply)

3 Important Things In Life / --top Ten(10) Sins Committed On Facebook-- / Must Read If You Are Alive!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.