Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,725 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

CEH Training And Certification 2013 - A Runaway Success! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CEH Training And Certification 2013 - A Runaway Success! (986 Views)

PLC Automation Easter Training Promo With Free HSE Training And Certification / Necessary Skills And Certification Needed To Work In An Oil And Gas Firm / Credit Risk Management Professional Course and Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CEH Training And Certification 2013 - A Runaway Success! by arvind1990: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2013
How to find the best CEH training center?
There are many training providers in the market these days offering CEH training and certification programs. However, choosing the best training provider is a tricky task. One should always check if the training provider is ATC - Accredited Training Center. There are many benefits of getting trained from ATCs, like - you get official trainings, industry recognized and official courseware, hands-on exposure and more.

Why get official CEHv7 certification training course?
You are best trained in an interactive computer network hacking environment. In this kind of training you are equipped with efficient, testing, hacking and securing of systems. Since the primary goal of any penetration tester is to prevent malicious attacks, the methods and the tools that are used better enable an aspirant to counter any attack.

http://www.slideshare.net/KuldeepSharma31/ceh-training-article-1-18044439

Re: CEH Training And Certification 2013 - A Runaway Success! by echibuzor: 10:26am On Apr 02, 2013
I love that CEH thingy... Too much Fish in the Water tho.... and Lest I forget.... First
Re: CEH Training And Certification 2013 - A Runaway Success! by redrumz(m): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
I think CEH is obsolete if you want a challenge go for OSCP ; offensive security certified professional. and let see if you can catch any fish..

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities For Graduates In Any Discipline (b.sc, HND Or OND) / Access Bank Recruitment 2015 (10-minutes Job Opening) / I Need Internship Job In An IT Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.