Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Samir Nasri Explains The True Reason Why He Left Arsenal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Samir Nasri Explains The True Reason Why He Left Arsenal (545 Views)

Twitter War Between Piers Morgan And Samir Nasri / Samir Nasri Refuses To Rule Out A Switch To Manchester United / David Dean Has Left Arsenal Football Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samir Nasri Explains The True Reason Why He Left Arsenal by Creamz(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri has appeared on French TV, explaining to BeIN Sport the reasons for why he left Arsenal. Samir Nasri is arguably the most hated opposition player at the Emirates currently. The French midfielder described his exit from the north London giants in August 2011. Nasri said: “I don’t regret leaving Arsenal. I won the league while Arsenal have difficulty to finish fourth.”

On the behind the scenes discussions, Nasri added: ”Wenger told me that if Cesc Fabregas left, I would stay, but Stan Kroenke (A Major Share Holder at Arsenal FC) wanted the money and i had one year left & decided to go.”

And, on former boss Arsene Wenger, Nasri said: “Wenger is the best coach I’ve worked with. He’s the one who understood me the most & made me the player I am. I’m thankful.”

SOURCE:http://www.mynaijagist.com/samir-nasri-explains-the-true-reason-why-he-left-arsenal/

(1) (Reply)

If Arsenal Should Win EPL / Chelsea Thinking About Drogba Return - Mourinho / Chelsea Makes Shock Desperate Bid To Resign David Luiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.