Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Do U Want To Process C Of O,governor's Consent Etc?then Call Us On.... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do U Want To Process C Of O,governor's Consent Etc?then Call Us On.... (672 Views)

Govt Directs Mortgage Institutions To Process 66,400 Applications / Land Documentation Expert,4 Ur Cof O,governor Consent,plan Approval Call Us / Difference Between C Of O & Governor's Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Want To Process C Of O,governor's Consent Etc?then Call Us On.... by grandstar(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
If you need any of the above documents from Lagos State, we can assist you process it.

Call me on 08033472004 for more details
Re: Do U Want To Process C Of O,governor's Consent Etc?then Call Us On.... by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 03, 2013
how much is it to process a plot in ogombo Ajah area?
Re: Do U Want To Process C Of O,governor's Consent Etc?then Call Us On.... by grandstar(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
3strike: how much is it to process a plot in ogombo Ajah area?

I need to know the actual size and the present title documents you have at present. That will help determine the price.

Pls revert soonest

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Isheri North Gra Govt. Scheme / I Need Ur Candid Advice. Help A Broda! Here's Ma Story. .... / 1300sqm Of Land With C Of O At Oniru /lekki, Very Close To City Of David Rccg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.