Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! (41476 Views)

Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars / Rare Pic Of Late Actor, Muna Obiekwe In His Casket / Pictures of Charley Boy in his casket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beync: insane
If you use is telescope, then you will realize its the 'sanest' and 'realest' thing since birth.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
I don't know why Nigerians are so scared of death yet we are some of the most "religious" people on this planet! If you buy your casket or not you will still die someday. Charly boy has chosen to familiarize himself with what is inevitable.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Beync(f): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
Billyonaire: If you use is telescope, then you will realize its the 'sanest' and 'realest' thing since birth.
if so, can he just organize his burial at once?
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by igheya35: 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
This is absolutely rubbish....I wonder Y any rational
Human wuld support D kind of life an old man(charly Boy)lik dis is living.
This is Evil....
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by EPOMA(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Makes a lot of sense. If each human bought his/her own coffin down, they will prioritize the essence of living and of life.

Thanks, I like this forum, it shows how we Nigerians think
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Orzulindada(m): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
EPOMA:

Thanks, I like this forum, it shows how we Nigerians think say my oga @d top
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Chinedudele(m): 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
50calibre: This guy's insanity is escalating at an alarming rate, can't his family members hold an intervention for him?
Pls leave chally boy alone, he did the right thing by showing to the whole world that despite his riches, popularity, etc that all these will end in that small casket. He is sending a very good message across to us, instead we are busy commenting out of point. Allow him, he is perfectly Sane.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Truetalk(m): 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
#SAGE Na person wey wear shoe sabi where e dey pain am..#jessaying
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Kc3000: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
It's just a wooden box.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 03, 2013
Beync: if so, can he just organize his burial at once?
And whats wrong with that ? You are scared of death, he is not.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by OCcool: 12:13am On Apr 03, 2013
Billyonaire: People go about life, not remembering why they were born in the first place and where they will go after they die. Charly Boy brings to you the stark reality that you live with death, and it is inevitable end of physical existence and continuation of eternity with Infinity. Every Mystic will understand his subtle message, but the rest of the ignorant masses will criticize. Thank you Charly Boy for the reminder.
U can also toe the same line by buying ur own casket as if there aren't other ways one can remember d inevitability of death.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 03, 2013
OC cool: U can also toe the same line by buying ur own casket as if there aren't other ways one can remember d inevitability of death.
Ofcourse, as a matter of fact, I will be constructing my mausoleum at 70 with a golden casket pre-ordered. There is no point living at a certain age when you are not truly alive.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by signalpower: 12:40am On Apr 03, 2013
charley boy made a whole lot of sense,if i have money i will buy my own coffin and ask my family incase i die any moment from now ,i should be buried in it.the more you run from death and pains,the closer it comes to you,and beside the coffin was made from fine woods , which we also use for our upholstery and kitchen cabinets.free charley boy
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by swing4real(m): 1:31am On Apr 03, 2013
What are you guys ranting about? Death is inevitable! so if Mr. Charles decided to buy his own casket with his hard earn money, how does it concern those calling him names? Who do you expect to buy his own casket when he is dead? Mr. Charles just made a good plan and did what he knows he can't escape (death) just like every one of us here.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 03, 2013
Join my blog site www.leystradamus..com where you find anything you are looking for Be it News, Educative materials, sports and so on... Your comments will also be needed there...
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by chucky234(m): 3:22am On Apr 03, 2013
adaobi123: Does he plan to die anytime soon ? undecided
Its certain that everyone of us will die one day,he has achieved all there (wealth,fame,children and grandchildren) is in life and only need Jesus Christ to accomplish his own journey.
Buying a casket while still alive is certainly not out of place as he is only being sincere with the fact he will die someday,many of us run/shy away from that inevitable fact.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 03, 2013
I don't see any thing wrong with this. It is only a wise person that prepares for death. My late uncle bought his own casket and requested for where he wished to be buried before he died. He died at the age of 82 but made arrangement at the age of 60.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by harbimbolala: 3:28am On Apr 03, 2013
He don save him pikin d monie of buying casket dem go just use d casket monie to buy in enuf cows for ppl to eat grin
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by chucky234(m): 3:28am On Apr 03, 2013
igheya35: This is absolutely rubbish....I wonder Y any rational
Human wuld support D kind of life an old man(charly Boy)lik dis is living.
This is Evil....
You are still a child milking your mama bosoms,when you are of his age and has achieved as much as he has then you will understands his action.
Make wealthy people around the world buy their caskets and have them inside their rooms before death come knocking,his action is therefore not out of place.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 03, 2013
OH! SO THIS IS WHERE HE SCREWS DENRELE! shocked
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by kabba7(m): 5:03am On Apr 03, 2013
iamdsam: I know say this guy head dey touch somehow but why ona wan kill ona selves put Who nor go die one day

This should not be enough to kidnap him oh because no sane person will pay ransom for charlie boy head !
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by sessytony(m): 6:17am On Apr 03, 2013
I still say it, d only place u find sensible people on nairaland is d biz and career section..... Seriously, wats d difference in material used in making d bed u sleep on and dat casket..... Dats y africans will also be called lower human. Charley is d most sensible and brilliant resources we av in naija. U nid to knw him closely.... Y do u think top people in naija loved to be interviewed on is zoom time program... DAT CASKET IS 1 OF IS GIMMING INSTRUMENT CUSTOMISED IN FORM OF A CASKET. IT IS LOCATED IN IS MASTER BEDROOM. DAT GUY IS D FEW CREATIVE PP5 IN NAIJA
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Airforce1(m): 6:55am On Apr 03, 2013
He's so on point on this one.
No man will escape death... I believe if he dies now, he died a fulfilled man.
He's rich, got children and even grand children. Which achievement pass that one?

I don't think he's going to die anything soon... But then again, Nobody can guarantee your tomorow. smiley

So I think what he needs right now is to stop phucking Denrele and accept christ
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by miracleoscar(m): 7:09am On Apr 03, 2013
What is the fuss about someone buying his/her own casket,it is normal .if charlyboy wants he can modernise/upgrade the casket as years go bye to meet up with the casket en vogue.
Please if you must comment,do it constructively after all people celebrate their death while still alive.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 03, 2013
It's about time he goes 4 a rehab
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Dogohson: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What's the big deal about it ? Either you accept it or deny it,you can't run away from death.the guy is only being realistic !
Na you sabi. For all I know, this guys are somethin else
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Fantacy1(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2013
Sogefinest: Death dey smell 4 dis man head
On the contrary, death hardly gets hold of dos who are ready 2 die. It rather haunts cowards who are scared of death. Every man must die 1 day...
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2013
iamdsam: I know say this guy head dey touch somehow but why ona wan kill ona selves put Who nor go die one day
My broda tell dem. If na oyibo do am, nor be news but as Charly do am now; low life people go dey vex. When will nigerians grow up and follow civilization.

Undertaker has been doing this for the past 20 years nobody from nigeria ever complain.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by lilmax(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2013
Policewoman: He is literarily CLOSE TO HIS GRAVE.
very correct
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by jethrojet(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2013
Billyonaire: Makes a lot of sense. If each human bought his/her own coffin down, they will prioritize the essence of living and of life.
deep my friend; the reallest contribution to this forum.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What's the big deal about it ? Either you accept it or deny it,you can't run away from death.the guy is only being realistic !
Charly boy isn't talking about death or talking about the inevitable.
Its like we are all missing his message: "all my bright ideas come from..."

Me dey wonder sha, what's in a name? Charly boy for don drop that "boy" since o. E b like the name dey worry am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Can't Go Out Without My Car Ever Again - Kiss Daniel / Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso / D'banj Arrives Turkey In Style (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.