Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? (1363 Views)

Top Reasons Many Christian Ladies May Never Marry / Christian Ladies Dress Decently In The North..why? / Why! Christian Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MODERN CHRISTAIN LADIES AND MODERN PROSTITUTES. ESPECIALLY WITH THEIR DRESSING AND BEHAVIOUR
EVEN HARLOTS ARE WELL BEHAVED

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
TO SPOIL YOUR DAY I AM A CHILD OF GOD .Y ARE U TRYING TO DEFAME CHRISTAINITY BY BEING ABUSIVE
Re: What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? by boarnerges: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
God bless the iniator of this thread. My answer is nothing....but in the midst of it, no matter the filth, there will always be a witness (clean person).as can be seen in the first world and in sodom...
Re: What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? by engrtee(f): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
Divepen: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MODERN CHRISTAIN LADIES AND MODERN PROSTITUTE.ESPECIALLY WITH THEIR DRESSING AND BEHAVIOR
are there nt muslim harlot
Re: What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
If i post a thread on a muslim it will cause chaos.
i am a christain and should admonish christainS
Re: What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? by meetgaby: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
the answer is in ur qtn. and the answer is 'Christian'-'Christ-like'. There is a regenerated spirit in her that makes her never to be placed at the same level as a prostitute regardless of her dress sense which i suppose is the challenge.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? by PastorOluT(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
Divepen: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MODERN CHRISTAIN LADIES AND MODERN PROSTITUTES. ESPECIALLY WITH THEIR DRESSING AND BEHAVIOUR

Please you should not be posting such caption, it defame Christianity. Even when you want to ask question or say something like this, you can be creative and not abuse that name because what you have just written send some many wrong signals to others about the christian faith, and for crying out loud this is a social network.

God bless you

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2014
There is a certain church in the Shoprite environs.. believe you me.. some ladies their are far much worse than Stand-by-the-road hustlers.. tattoos on their laps and bosoms and back and arms. see-through dresses and short skirts.. mark my words if you give them a lift from church on sunday, you will most likely end up in bed with them that night angry angry
Re: What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2014
voltron: There is a certain church in the Shoprite environs.. believe you me.. some ladies their are far much worse than Stand-by-the-road hustlers.. tattoos on their laps and bosoms and back and arms. see-through dresses and short skirts.. mark my words if you give them a lift from church on sunday, you will most likely end up in bed with them that night angry angry
I almost wrote 'why did you bring up this dead post', but wen I saw the comment I was dumbfounded
Re: What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Divepen: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MODERN CHRISTAIN LADIES AND MODERN PROSTITUTES. ESPECIALLY WITH THEIR DRESSING AND BEHAVIOUR
no difference between your pastor and our celebrities..
No difference between your women and prostitute.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Arcsniper: no difference between your pastor and our celebrities..
No difference between your women and prostitute.
Well.. This topic is long gone.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? by larrymoore(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Truth be told
Re: What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? by texanomaly(f): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2014

I find this interesting. I have friends here in America and in Nigeria who sleep with there bf and claim to be "good" Christians, when sex before marriage is clearly defined as sin. There are those who do everything except penetration, and think because they are still virgins it's okay. Is it ok in the eyes of God?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? by 1miccza: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
texanomaly:

I find this interesting. I have friends here in America and in Nigeria who sleep with there bf and claim to be "good" Christians, when sex before marriage is clearly defined as sin. There are those who do everything except penetration, and think because they are still virgins it's okay. Is it ok in the eyes of God?

It's called hypocrisy Tex,and it's such a funny situation....
Re: What Is The Difference Between Some Christian Ladies And Prostitutes? by texanomaly(f): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
1miccza:

It's called hypocrisy Tex,and it's such a funny situation....

Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

What you dont know about satan / The Seven Churches Ages By William Branham Sub-title:the Revelation Of Jesus Ch / Bible Study For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.