Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

What you dont know about satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What you dont know about satan (1334 Views)

What You Should Know About Satan. / Christian Lies About Satan / What did Muhammad say about Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What you dont know about satan by mumumugu(m): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2013
THERE ARE TWO POSSIBILITIES

SATAN the devil doesnt exist or

Satan exist but we know little about him,

since every religion belives in a GOD, and God's existence suggest devil existence
(equal and oppostite reaction), then we are left with option two

hence we dont realy know the devil. We dont realy know God' fully since every religon has a diffrent view of God.

GOD AND DEVIL have one fact in comon : THEY both operate in the spirit.

IN Order to understand God and devil, we need to understand the spirit world
Re: What you dont know about satan by mumumugu(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
WHAT ROLE DOES SCIENCE PLAY?

scientific knowledge is largely confined to the physical enviroment.theories,methods and calculation isnt applied here. Science has very little role to play
Re: What you dont know about satan by kambo(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
yea u right pscience is a physical tool of enquiry. Thts wat dis heady atheists swear by. Science also fraudulently tries to define to us d boundaries of reality by shoe horning everything into a physical mould of sorts.
Re: What you dont know about satan by Debeloved87(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
When you are talking of spirituality, or spirit world, science is out of it like you all know and have said. Spirit world is an entirely different world.........,maybe someone that is pre-disposed or currently dispose to it can tell us more:-)
Re: What you dont know about satan by mumumugu(m): 9:38am On Apr 20, 2013
SPIRITUAL EYES

you must be off the spirit before u see the spirit. You cant see spirits with a physical eye or with the most powerful microscope.. It is either

God opens your eyes before u see spiritual world

or
:
devil gives her members powers through charms and medicine to see spiritual world
Re: What you dont know about satan by Debeloved87(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2013
mumumugu: SPIRITUAL EYES

you must be off the spirit before u see the spirit. You cant see spirits with a physical eye or with the most powerful microscope.. It is either

God opens your eyes before u see spiritual world

or
:
devil gives her members powers through charms and medicine to see spiritual world
exactly bro....and attimes through out of body experience (OBE)..or NDA.
Re: What you dont know about satan by tobechi74: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
Debeloved87: exactly bro....and attimes through out of body experience (OBE)..or NDA.
what do you mean bo OBE OR NDA
Re: What you dont know about satan by mumumugu(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2013
Facts

satan has observed human behavior for centuries.he knows mankind more than we know ourself
Re: What you dont know about satan by hackwi(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2013
mumumugu: THERE ARE TWO POSSIBILITIES

since every religion belives in a GOD, and God's existence suggest devil existence
(equal and oppostite reaction), then we are left with option two

hence we dont realy know the devil. We dont realy know God' fully since every religon has a diffrent view of God.

Sorry fellow, God and satan are not two equal and opposite reaction. God is self-existent but satan was created by God.
Re: What you dont know about satan by alfaman2: 1:45pm On May 01, 2013
hackwi: Sorry fellow, God and satan are not two equal and opposite reaction. God is self-existent but satan was created by God.

And how do you know this?
Re: What you dont know about satan by Cultured(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2013
I wish to state clearly , in my capacity as a spiritually enlightened person ,that there's no such real creation as satan , either in physical or spiritual form ( it exist only in the imagination and figment of religious proponents ). Meanwhile , there's one and only Supernatural Being ; who's being called by different names example ; God, Allah, Jehova , Yaweh , Chukwu , Cosmic energy etc - He's Just ( variant ) , this explained the reason why "good and evil" exists in the world .

Any spiritually enlightened person can do extra-ordinary things , at least we all are witnesses to some of the happenstances in some religious congregations , technology , business spheres and even in our individual lives . When extra-ordinary things happened within a religious congregation , the proponents term it miracle .

Spiritually enlightened person ( some are inborn , while some attain it through self-seeking ) is someone who have reached the advance height in using the surplus powers the spiritual world can offer, to change the cause of things in the physical world - The spiritual world controls the physical world .

In conclusion ; the problem with people who have embraced atheism as their worldview is that they lack proper words to defined the Supernatural Being -But then , I don't blame them much , because religious proponents in their pretension and hypocritical actions and attitudes are not helping matters , and 99% of them are just religious not spiritual .

3 Likes

Re: What you dont know about satan by mumumugu(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2013
Cultured: I wish to state clearly , in my capacity as a spiritually enlightened person ,that there's no such real creation as satan , either in physical or spiritual form ( it exist only in the imagination and figment of religious proponents ). Meanwhile , there's one and only Supernatural Being ; who's being called by different names example ; God, Allah, Jehova , Yaweh , Chukwu , Cosmic energy etc - He's Just ( variant ) , this explained the reason why "good and evil" exists in the world .

Any spiritually enlightened person can do extra-ordinary things , at least we all are witnesses to some of the happenstances in some religious congregations , technology , business spheres and even in our individual lives . When extra-ordinary things happened within a religious congregation , the proponents term it miracle .

Spiritually enlightened person ( some are inborn , while some attain it through self-seeking ) is someone who have reached the advance height in using the surplus powers the spiritual world can offer, to change the cause of things in the physical world - The spiritual world controls the physical world .

In conclusion ; the problem with people who have embraced atheism as their worldview is that they lack proper words to defined the Supernatural Being -But then , I don't blame them much , because religious proponents in their pretension and hypocritical actions and attitudes are not helping matters , and 99% of them are just religious not spiritual .
i agree with you but disagree with your initial statement. Devil exist.try watching exorcism
Re: What you dont know about satan by mumumugu(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2013
Satan knows God better than human. He knows God better than pastors.he has been serving God before man creation.he knows God well
Re: What you dont know about satan by mumumugu(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2013
Satan knows God's word better than man. He hears God one on one and takes orders from him. He knows God word, even before they were documented in a book. At times during deliverance, devil quotes bible.
Re: What you dont know about satan by Cultured(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2013
mumumugu: i agree with you but disagree with your initial statement. Devil exist.try watching exorcism

My dear , I don't believe in fiction , all I have said up there are based on firsthand experiences and knowledge .
Re: What you dont know about satan by ninja4life(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2013
Cultured: I wish to state clearly , in my capacity as a spiritually enlightened person ,that there's no such real creation as satan , either in physical or spiritual form ( it exist only in the imagination and figment of religious proponents ). Meanwhile , there's one and only Supernatural Being ; who's being called by different names example ; God, Allah, Jehova , Yaweh , Chukwu , Cosmic energy etc - He's Just ( variant ) , this explained the reason why "good and evil" exists in the world .

going by ur analogy do u believe there is heaven and hell,if so wat is d criteria for them
Re: What you dont know about satan by ninja4life(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2013

going by ur analogy do u believe there is heaven and hell,if so wat is d criteria for them
Re: What you dont know about satan by Cultured(m): 11:40pm On May 02, 2013
ninja4life:

My dear , actually , I didn't wanted to write further on the subject under discussion,but I have decided to clarify you , here I will write in a layman's language and I hope you will find in it answer to your inquiry.

There is no "parallel" Supreme Being in existence anywhere, be it in the physical or spiritual world. But surely , there's a Supreme Being in existence; the absolute authority . He's Just ( Variant ) ; this explained the reason why there're Rightist , Leftist and Adventures . And He's being call different names by different people - Eg : God , Satan , Allah , Chukwu , Arusi , Yaweh , Oluwa , Cosmic Energy etc . .

Rightist : They are religious belief system proponents , within their ranks, they adopted words like " God, Allah ,Yaweh, Chukwu etc " , to explain the Supreme Being . These group of people believe in the centralization of the authority of the Supreme Being , thus the reason why you see the myopic proponents worshiping their leaders . Pretension , Greed , Selfishness and hypocrite are the order of the day here. Here, only the leaders and their direct cronies gain and enjoy the material benefits in the physical world. Also,among many here ,there is little or no spiritual presence around them. No apology !

Leftist : They are also religious belief system proponents ( the pagans ), but they are slightly different from the first group, within their ranks, they adopted words like " Satan, Arusi etc" , to explain the Supreme Being . These group of people believe in liberalization of the authority of the Supreme Being ,the proponents reveres their leaders . Meanwhile ,some of their leaders are in the habit of applying the knowledge they gained from the Supreme Being , taking advantage of the surplus powers ( roots , herbs , animals etc ) and some subjects of the physical world to advance them and their proponents personal lives - This explained their material progress in the physical world . Among many here , there is always spiritual presence within them.

Adventures : They are the freethinking ( independent minded ) belief system proponents , They acknowledge the " Supreme Being " directly , although some proponents under this category adopted the word " Cosmic Energy and some other names depending on the individual or group " to explain the Supreme Being . Adventures are like "water" - They have no true enemies , this explained the reason why they dine and wine with both the Leftist and Rightist who are always at loggerahead with each other .
- Worthy of note ; Atheist fall under this category , I will use the word " Minor freethinkers " to address them - They are group of people who lack proper words to defined the Supreme Being , they lack goodwill toward him.
- Now, let me use the word "Major Freethinkers" to address the larger proponents of the Adventures ; they are the Mystics ,Spiritualists etc , they are more knowledgeable compared to either the leftist , Rightist or the Atheist , since they dine and wine with all these others , thus they gain from all of them and they have in abundance spiritual presence around them .

In conclusion :
" The spiritual world controls the physical world " .
" All living human beings are subject to the physical world ".
" To every rightist , all the leftists are evil; While in the eyes of all Leftists, majority of the rightists are spiritually weak" .
" Knowledge reigns Supreme - The Supreme Being itself is knowledge , whosoever acquired more knowledge conquers others ".
Re: What you dont know about satan by ooman(m): 12:03am On May 03, 2013
mumumugu: THERE ARE TWO POSSIBILITIES

[size=15pt]since every religion belives in a GOD, and God's existence suggest devil existence
(equal and oppostite reaction), then we are left with option two[/size]

The devil is therefore equal with yahweh
Re: What you dont know about satan by kambo(m): 4:20am On May 03, 2013
if you believe in the bible you wont create this post.
because no other book exposes the devil like the bible.
Other religions are Devil-made. sorry if i step on any ones toes here.
Bible says there's only one way to God thru the man Jesus christ.
Any other "way" that doesnt point to Jesus , is a lie, and the Devil is the father of lies.
Meaning he is behind every other religion on earth - apart from true christianity.
He even has fake versions of christianity (to trap and lure the unwary)
and if religion isnt your thing.
He has atheism/agnoticism/etc. (religions of the mind) for you.
man- the punk has so many roads to lead souls to hell.

On your question:
ever read the book of Job?
it says Satan came to present himself to God?

>>
the New Testament.
Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness

>> Satan entered Judas

>> ephesians 6 .
----------------
graphical picture of the organisation of Satan's kingdom.

principalities, powers, rulers of the present darkness .
etc.

God is a spirit.
Satan is a spirit.
Angels are spirits.
Man is a spirit living in a body.
Devil is very real and alive on planet earth..
Re: What you dont know about satan by mumumugu(m): 10:58am On May 04, 2013
Objective of satan

to prevent God's kingdom from coming to an end

to create havoc and destruction in the world because they hate mankind and all God creation
Re: What you dont know about satan by mumumugu(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2013
[quote author=kambo]if you believe in the bible you wont create this post.
because no other book exposes the devil like the bible.]

so we should only rely on biblefor info on devil. If u have a persondal revelation on devil, u wil ignore it. If jesus tells u more about devil, you call him a liar cos its not biblical.
Re: What you dont know about satan by mumumugu(m): 11:46am On May 05, 2013
Spirit possesion

spirit require physsical bodies to act on earth.this is why jesus had to be born of a human possessing physical body.

Satanic spirit must also obtain physical bodies through which to accomplish their work on earth

satanic spirit can enter any body from objects like rings to animals like cat to humanbeing. When they possess the body, they influence it to do her will.
Re: What you dont know about satan by hackwi(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
alfaman2:

And how do you know this?
it looks as though you have not been studying bible.
Re: What you dont know about satan by mumumugu(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
re read
Re: What you dont know about satan by Niflheim(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
@op,

You forgot option 3..............................................................

What you call Satan, is neither a he, nor a she, but just an aspect of the human psyche(the rebellious nature in man)!!!

Have you heard of "symbolic satanists"?!!!

Have you read about the "Black Flame"?!!! They claim that Satan is a "force" living in every man, that lies dormant for most of your life, but can be awakened during times of personal introspection when you finally realize that you were 'sold lies' by society and your parents!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Sits On The Left Side Of God In Heaven / My Visit To HEAVEN / Are There Contradictions In Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.