Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! (1662 Views)

Cheap, Fast, Reliable Website Hosting And Programming Services. / Cheap, Affordable, Reliable, Ideal And Budget Web Hosting - Prewebhost.com! / Affordable, Reliable Web Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by zynzyn(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Why don't you have a website yet? Could it be:

- Because you think it is too expensive?

- Because you do not realise it can help your business within a month? You do not realize that with just N7,000 you used to set up a website you can make millions for your business yearly. With just that website your business can grow from small to medium or big scale within a year!

I can setup a reliable web site for your business with a full domain (www.yourbusinessname.com) using the blogger () template for just N7,000 (Regular template) and N12,000 (Special Template).

The most important things you need from a website are:

1. CMS - Content Management System, that is, a convenient way of generating content such as text (words), pictures and video. The Blogger template provides for that.

2. Hosting - Blogger gives you unlimited Hosting for text and 1gb hosting for pictures, which is like 15,000 pictures

3. Navigation Panel and Pages For Contact Us, About Us etc If you want forms, it can be incorporated at same cost.

4. Blogger Template is Search Engine Traffic Friendly. If you do the right things, you will start receiving lots of visitors from within Nigeria

who are serious customers so long as your phone number is visible on you website.

5. You get traffic Stats

HOW TO START:

1. Call or text Seyi on 0703 737 2080 to indicate interest and then send a soft copy of your logo to bonseya2@gmail.com

2. I will send you my account number to pay an upfront of N5,500 for Regular and N10,000 for Special Template.

3. Once I confirm payment, I will work on your template and convert your domain to a full www.yourbusiness.com exclusive domain.

For the Regular I will use only Blogger Template Designer and the templates they provide. Any other Template will be payed for as a Special Template. If you do not have a logo, I will create one with the simple tools I have. It will be a basic logo!

4. You will have only 5 Design options to choose from which I will send to you as snapshots,

You will choose which 1 you prefer for me to do some final touches and send back to you via email. This is as far as I will go.

6. After I have finished with your preferred design, I will expect my balance payment which after i have received i will send you
the account gmail username, password and security information, which you must change preferably.

7. As a bonus, I will send you a free pdf on 3 highly effective ways to drive traffic to your website and rank well on google.

8. You will have to pay to renew your domain yearly. I will update you on time!

My Name is Seyi. I would be glad to work with you.

My Phone Number is 0703 737 2080 and my email address is bonseya2@gmail.com

UPDATE: Apparently at least one web designer is not happy that I am charging only N7,000 - N12,000 and they are trying to highjack my thread by saying my website templates must be poor quality. Let me declare now that my website templates are HIGH QUALITY so long as you are looking for basic website functionalities.
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by zynzyn(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
www.abujalandagents.com was created with the blogger template

Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by zynzyn(m): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ogbongeblog is a highly successful Nigerian Website Created with template.

Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by zynzyn(m): 12:14am On Dec 04, 2014
Ogbongeblog has an alexa rank of 31,470 which means it will be getting about at least 100,000 visitors daily
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by zynzyn(m): 12:15am On Dec 04, 2014
Ogbongeblog has a pagerank of 3 which is quite good considering that nairaland has 4
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by zynzyn(m): 12:21am On Dec 04, 2014
CKN Nigeria is another popular blogger based template in Nigeria

Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by zynzyn(m): 4:31am On Dec 04, 2014
CKN Nigeria Has a Pagerank 1 and Alexa Rank of 168,443 as at time of this post.
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by Godmother(f): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
7000 naira web design People like you are the ones killings the web design business. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by zynzyn(m): 5:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Godmother:
7000 naira web design People like you are the ones killings the web design business. Smh

I advice you to restrategize! Websites are not meant to be expensive except for those that can afford the expensive ones!

1 Like

Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by Godmother(f): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2015
zynzyn:

I advice you to restrategize! Websites are not meant to be expensive except for those that can afford the expensive ones!

My dear, I design websites too and know about the hours put into the job. That's why I don't understand you charging such an amount. Don't you pay for hosting? Even if you are customizing a template, you still put in some hours, so what's your gain.

Truth be told, no one who is looking for a good quality website will take you serious

1 Like

Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by zynzyn(m): 7:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Godmother:

My dear, I design websites too and know about the hours put into the job. That's why I don't understand you charging such an amount. Don't you pay for hosting? Even if you are customizing a template, you still put in some hours, so what's your gain.

Truth be told, no one who is looking for a good quality website will take you serious

That depends on what you mean by good quality website.

The websites I do are good quality, and anybody get get them for the price I charge or slightly higher!

Stop writing posts out of bad belle! You are not the only web designer on this forum!

I actually anticipated this kind of response to my thread! sad

I am just saying many Nigerians that need websites are not getting websites because of their false belief that it must be expensive!
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by zynzyn(m): 7:19am On Jan 11, 2015
Godmother:

If you are confident about the value of the price tag you are attaching to your website design, then sell your own [on your own thread] and let me sell my own!
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by Godmother(f): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2015
zynzyn:

That depends on what you mean by good quality website.

The websites I do are good quality, and anybody get get them for the price I charge or slightly higher!

Stop writing posts out of bad belle! You are not the only web designer on this forum!

I actually anticipated this kind of response to my thread! sad

I am just saying many Nigerians that need websites are not getting websites because of their false belief that it must be expensive!

Whatever I say here on this thread, I say out of sympathy for my fellow designer, not out of bad belle like you suggested. My heart just goes out to you slaving away for so little. But since you seem to be miscontruing my rplies, I'll stop.

I sincerely wish you goodluck though. And truthfully, your sites are beautiful. Guess that's why its paining me you charge so little.

1 Like

Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
Website for 7000?
Chai! Na people like u dey kill this industry. And beside no any standard professional website designer can design a website for even 10k. Talk less of 7k
Even my last project which. Is www.mylgcharity.com was 100k.

And ur here claiming its blogger. Rethink
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by Webhost(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mynaijahost.com is one of Nigeria's foremost web hosting companies. We have different packages and one must surely fit into your web hosting needs. Visit www.mynaijahost.com or call 07030595653

print design Nigeria
branding and Identity management
logo design Nigeria
Graphics design Nigeria
Web hosting companies in Nigeria
Web design companies in Nigeria
Web design companies in Nigeria
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by zynzyn(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
pureguide:
Website for 7000?
Chai! Na people like u dey kill this industry. And beside no any standard professional website designer can design a website for even 10k. Talk less of 7k
Even my last project which. Is www.mylgcharity.com was 100k.

And ur here claiming its blogger. Rethink

If you are as informed as you claim, you will be aware that these days it is possible to set up a website with a template without hiring a web designer. Are you angry that I am not like you, deceiving clients instead of adding value!!
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by zynzyn(m): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
http://www.mylgcharity.com no open o, u see life?

You see how people disgrace themself! embarassed
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
zynzyn:

If you are as informed as you claim, you will be aware that these days it is possible to set up a website with a template without hiring a web designer. Are you angry that I am not like you, deceiving clients instead of adding value!!
lols. Now he is mouth watering. Why sound rude? Na me put you for ur condition?
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by zynzyn(m): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
pureguide:
lols. Now he is mouth watering. Why sound rude? Na me put you for ur condition?

You are really pitiable. What makes you think your condition is better than mine!

Is it that your nairaguide.com type of website that you are charging 100k for. Dey there, reality will soon dawn on you! Nigerians are waking up! cool

I am about to do a website for 50k that somebody was charging 200k for. I would rather get 30k in 100 places than 300k in one place! grin

Dey there O! Is it not insecurity that made u highjack my thread?

1 Like

Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
zynzyn:

You are really pitiable. What makes you think your condition is better than mine!

Is it that your nairaguide.com type of website that you are charging 100k for. Dey there, reality will soon dawn on you! Nigerians are waking up! cool

I am about to do a website for 50k that somebody was charging 200k for. I would rather get 30k in 100 places than 300k in one place! grin

Dey there O! Is it not insecurity that made u highjack my thread?
lol. You really get time
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by Onyeaka00: 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
pureguide:
lol. You really get time

yea

1 Like

Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by ediko5(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2015
wow. i have been waiting for this opportunity for 7k.

I need a business website where i can sell my products and receive payments online.i also need a shopping cart and i have 50 products. so i need each products to have its own unique page. also my domain name should be .com.ng, i'll be glad if you do this for 7k. thanks

4 Likes

Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by Godmother(f): 4:14am On Feb 04, 2015
ediko5:
wow. i have been waiting for this opportunity for 7k.

I need a business website where i can sell my products and receive payments online.i also need a shopping cart and i have 50 products. so i need each products to have its own unique page. also my domain name should be .com.ng, i'll be glad if you do this for 7k. thanks

This got me ROFL. Ediko5 you are mean o grin
All these for 7k ! Pls don't kill the OP abeg! Lol

3 Likes

Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by Godmother(f): 4:17am On Feb 04, 2015
Double post
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by Godmother(f): 4:17am On Feb 04, 2015
Onyeaka00:

yea

Oga 'fine boy' I like your advertising strategy o wink
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by ediko5(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2015
Godmother:

This got me ROFL. Ediko5 you are mean o grin
All these for 7k ! Pls don't kill the OP abeg! Lol

godmother, he said he can do it for 7k. i still have other features to add if he accepts the job. afterall he said web design is cheap.
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by Godmother(f): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2015
ediko5:

godmother, he said he can do it for 7k. i still have other features to add if he accepts the job. afterall he said web design is cheap.

Lol. Dnt mind d guy. I wonder what he was thinking coming here to place 7000 for website and still justifying it.
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by zynzyn(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
www.naturesoptionpharmacy.com created with for just 15k which I offer u for 12k (customized template).

Anybody visiting this thread should not mind the jobless and insecure THIEVES trying to hijack my forum. I will defend my price anywhere! They are not well informed that is why they cannot understand my pricing!
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by DeGenius3(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2015
Download This Simple Report Attached Here
to Learn How You Can Set Up Your Own
Bulk SMS Portal And Make Six-Figure
Income Every Single Income

Click on the Link Below to Download the
Report:

==> https://app.box.com/s/385k64i8nq95zcqutklcp38yazivpevm
Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by WebclickNG: 1:14am On Aug 03, 2015
ATTENTION BUSINESS OWNERS! Get a FREE professional Website Design today in our Limited Free Website Design Promotion - http://webclick.com.ng/?p=266
For any inquiries or questions or if you need our sample work, email: info@webclick.com.ng or call 07066999466

Re: Affordable, Reliable Website Design For your Nigeria Business -N7,000 Only! by zynzyn(m): 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
zynzyn:
Why don't you have a website yet? Could it be:

- Because you think it is too expensive?

- Because you do not realise it can help your business within a month? You do not realize that with just N7,000 you used to set up a website you can make millions for your business yearly. With just that website your business can grow from small to medium or big scale within a year!

I can setup a reliable web site for your business with a full domain (www.yourbusinessname.com) using the blogger () template for just N7,000 (Regular template) and N12,000 (Special Template).

The most important things you need from a website are:

1. CMS - Content Management System, that is, a convenient way of generating content such as text (words), pictures and video. The Blogger template provides for that.

2. Hosting - Blogger gives you unlimited Hosting for text and 1gb hosting for pictures, which is like 15,000 pictures

3. Navigation Panel and Pages For Contact Us, About Us etc If you want forms, it can be incorporated at same cost.

4. Blogger Template is Search Engine Traffic Friendly. If you do the right things, you will start receiving lots of visitors from within Nigeria

who are serious customers so long as your phone number is visible on you website.

5. You get traffic Stats

HOW TO START:

1. Call or text Seyi on 0703 737 2080 to indicate interest and then send a soft copy of your logo to bonseya2@gmail.com

2. I will send you my account number to pay an upfront of N5,500 for Regular and N10,000 for Special Template.

3. Once I confirm payment, I will work on your template and convert your domain to a full www.yourbusiness.com exclusive domain.

For the Regular I will use only Blogger Template Designer and the templates they provide. Any other Template will be payed for as a Special Template. If you do not have a logo, I will create one with the simple tools I have. It will be a basic logo!

4. You will have only 5 Design options to choose from which I will send to you as snapshots,

You will choose which 1 you prefer for me to do some final touches and send back to you via email. This is as far as I will go.

6. After I have finished with your preferred design, I will expect my balance payment which after i have received i will send you
the account gmail username, password and security information, which you must change preferably.

7. As a bonus, I will send you a free pdf on 3 highly effective ways to drive traffic to your website and rank well on google.

8. You will have to pay to renew your domain yearly. I will update you on time!

My Name is Seyi. I would be glad to work with you.

My Phone Number is 0703 737 2080 and my email address is bonseya2@gmail.com

UPDATE: Apparently at least one web designer is not happy that I am charging only N7,000 - N12,000 and they are trying to highjack my thread by saying my website templates must be poor quality. Let me declare now that my website templates are HIGH QUALITY so long as you are looking for basic website functionalities.

Welcome!

(1) (Reply)

Get Admob Auto Impresions and Self-Clicking App free Of Charge / Get Your Business Website For Just 10k, Limited Offer!!! / Download Over 15,700 Adsense-ready Webpages With Graphics + Free 1 Year Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.