Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Help To Put A Stop To Adotion/kidnap, Life Threat And Robbery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help To Put A Stop To Adotion/kidnap, Life Threat And Robbery (564 Views)

Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim / Lagos New Trend Of Traffic Robbery / Putting A Stop To All Nonsense Thread Or Topic.nl New Team'mama Put' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help To Put A Stop To Adotion/kidnap, Life Threat And Robbery by lmosak(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
I am oladipo mosaku a dog breeder who is strifing to be someone in life.I sold a puppy five month ago to a who mrs ruth dike. Who complied with a man and some four soldiers men who claim to be members of op messa.
To adopt/kidnap and rob me, on the 31st of march 2012, I was Abused and adopted at the junction of my street On my way back from the church and I was driven arround lagos for over 2 and half hours and was taken to a ekobank on sabo yaba to withdraw all money from my account and when I refused, I was rob of my bold 3 black berry, and was left, at sabo ecobank to find my way home by God's grace. Their left with my phone and threat to my life.

(1) (Reply)

Six Ethics Of Life / Please What Is Wrong With This Picture / World's Oldest Person, Jiroemon Kimura, Dies In Japan At Age 116

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.