Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Is Black Magic And White Magic Existent? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Black Magic And White Magic Existent? (1831 Views)

Unrealistic Ban Expiry Date: 29th Feb. 2017(leap Yr) Is Non-existent! / Which One Is Black Friday In Nigeria- Hian! / This Is Black America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Black Magic And White Magic Existent? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 03, 2013
Growing up it has always been one story to another about the incidence of use of black magic..mostly about what happens in secondary school where students had charms of various functions...e.g the one that you can use to slap a strong boy and he will begin to eat grass....ok..but in all this i have never had an eye to eye contact ...i wanna confirm if all this black magic and white magic is real?
Re: Is Black Magic And White Magic Existent? by Caracta(f): 6:06am On Apr 03, 2013
I only know of Africa Magic sad
Re: Is Black Magic And White Magic Existent? by EzePromoe: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2013
onye ara grin
Re: Is Black Magic And White Magic Existent? by lekkie073(m): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
voldermont beckoning.....u wan turn magician?
Re: Is Black Magic And White Magic Existent? by Lagusta(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
Yes... Black magic truly exists, it may sound awkward that someone like me is saying this.....

I once had an experience at agege, where some hooligans were making a nuisance out of themselves, in fact, one broke gulder bottle on another's head and the skull was still intact, no scratch, no blood....

What of these OPC guyz, they have african bullet-proof (aye-ota) on them....

So these things exist oooo
Re: Is Black Magic And White Magic Existent? by Tolexander: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
The jazz that amazes me most is that 'oruka amudo'(ring use to catch for bleeping).

The prescription be say, put am for the index finger of the left hand and use an knack any kpekus yarnsh wey you see. The kpekus go just dey follow you up and down until you give am the desired dosage of men's natural pessaries to insert.
Re: Is Black Magic And White Magic Existent? by Lagusta(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Tolexander: The jazz that amazes me most is that 'oruka amudo'(ring use to catch for bleeping).

The prescription be say, put am for the index finger of the left hand and use an knack any kpekus yarnsh wey you see. The kpekus go just dey follow you up and down until you give am the desired dosage of men's natural pessaries to insert.

yes ooo, that one too dey ooo

but i had a friend who used a white handkerchief instead, he'll just recite a few incantations, rub it on his face and toast the babe, daz all... The babe has been hypnotized unti he gets tired of her. This guy carries all sorts to his room: fat, slim, short, tall, black, yellow, ugly, small bobbs, big yansh.....

Na wa ooo embarassed

(1) (Reply)

James Hadley Chase Novels Readers Let's Meet: Which Of The Novels Have You Read? / Ahh!! President Buhari Watched Nig Vs Cam 2nd Leg / Wall Paint Varieties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.