Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

100% Pure Virgin Brazilian And Other Virgin Remy Hair - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 100% Pure Virgin Brazilian And Other Virgin Remy Hair (694 Views)

Famous Brazilian Butt Model Is Now Rotting From Botched Thigh Injections / Best Hair Extensions! Micro Ring Brazilian Hair Or Weft / Brazilian Hair, Indian Full Lace And Front Lace Wig Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Pure Virgin Brazilian And Other Virgin Remy Hair by megabeauty: 3:39am On Apr 03, 2013
We supply 100% raw virgin Remy hair at wholesale prices.
We are looking to meet clients worldwide.
We do have natural color, body wave and deep wave.

Below are the types of Virgin Remy Hair we have in stock:

Brazilian Virgin Remy Hair
Indian Virgin Remy Hair
European Virgin Remy Hair
Russian Virgin Remy Hair
Malaysian Virgin Remy Hair
Mongolian Virgin Remy Hair
Peruvian Virgin Remy Hair

We offer very competitive discounts on wholesale purchases. Many stylists, beauty

supply owners, resellers and importers increase the volume of their purchase so they can

pass the savings on to their customers.

Start giving your customers the hair they deserve! We have a pricing structure to

accommodate every budget, for more information contact us and we’ll be happy to

provide you with more information.

Kindly provide your valid email and phone numbers for fast communication.

Email: mega_beauty@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo - If I Am Arrested, Nigeria Will Be History / I Tried To Stop My Son From Joining Islam And Radicalizing ––mother Of Woolwich / Share The Biggest Lie You Ever Told Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.