Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

If You Were Me Where Will You Go? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / If You Were Me Where Will You Go? (1352 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by fubbyy(m): 6:46am On Apr 03, 2013
I'll be serving in june (batch B) I have an uncle who's a well to do in N.U.C, he was a lecturer in bida poly but now a well to do staff in N.U.C, he has been helping to influence other people's nysc posting, now its his nephew's time to, I told him last year he asked me to relax

The good news is, he called me last week, asking me where I want to serve,he said I should mention any state except the cross river I graduated from(who go even wan serve 4 where he school) I ask him to give me 1week to give him an answer, since that last week I can't figure out where to serve

This thing is giving me head ache o, I ask friends and every1 is giving me different reasons to serve in different states, these days I sleep and wake up in this nysc section on NL, its nice here but people are still giving different reasons, am kinda confused

Though I've came across a thread tittled "nysc in remote villages" that thread make me hate lagos that am thinking of and enter 1 village go serve Lol...

My problem now is where do I serve? This is a connection others are struggling to get that I have in a platter of gold but am confused, it seems like am looking 4 something I don't know

But I have decided I will serve in a western state except lagos but don't know which one to

Peeps I need advice cause am to give him reply this week cause he told me the earlier the better
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by Kirinwa: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
Lagos or Enugu
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by Kirinwa: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
Lagos State is still okay.Enugu is good too.
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by fubbyy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
Kirinwa: Lagos State is still okay.Enugu is good too.
thanks bro, but pls can you give me one or two reasons?
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by CrazyMan(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Tell us the state(s) you have in mind, and we would tell you all we know about them...in that way, you would have an idea of the possible challenges you're likely to encounter once you make a decision.
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by fubbyy(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
CrazyMan: Tell us the state(s) you have in mind, and we would tell you all we know about them...in that way, you would have an idea of the possible challenges you're likely to encounter once you make a decision.
ok thanks...
Ogun,ekiti, oyo and osun
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by EmmyDe25(m): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
fubbyy: ok thanks...
Ogun,ekiti, oyo and osun
Guy, lag na nice place o. Dont dull! If u hv d chance nd u knw u have a hse wia u gon stay, then gidi is ur best bet.
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by fubbyy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Guy, lag na nice place o. Dont dull! If u hv d chance nd u knw u have a hse wia u gon stay, then gidi is ur best bet.
thanks, I have a house to stay, a very nice1 but I wish not to stay there, I don't want to live with an uncle for some reasons

Apart from lag, all those places I mention which one will be better for me?
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by EmmyDe25(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
fubbyy: thanks, I have a house to stay, a very nice1 but I wish not to stay there, I don't want to live with an uncle for some reasons

Apart from lag, all those places I mention which one will be better for me?
Dude, am a 2013 Batch A corp member so i havnt garnered enof experience to knw whch place wl be d best for u. Just tokin base on d place i knw.
Maybe u shud try dsturb ppl lyk Ogbeche nd Crazyman, they'v bin tru d thick nd thorn.
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by fubbyy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
EmmyDe25:
Dude, am a 2013 Batch A corp member so i havnt garnered enof experience to knw whch place wl be d best for u. Just tokin base on d place i knw.
Maybe u shud try dsturb ppl lyk Ogbeche nd Crazyman, they'v bin tru d thick nd thorn.
ok thanks
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by fubbyy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
All this people viewing my trade una no fit comment?
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by ednut1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
alot of pple who know who, still dont get d state dey influenced, anywhere u go, fellow copas dey der
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by lawizle(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2013
fubbyy: I'll be serving in june (batch B) I have an uncle who's a well to do in N.U.C, he was a lecturer in bida poly but now a well to do staff in N.U.C, he has been helping to influence other people's nysc posting, now its his nephew's time to, I told him last year he asked me to relax

The good news is, he called me last week, asking me where I want to serve,he said I should mention any state except the cross river I graduated from(who go even wan serve 4 where he school) I ask him to give me 1week to give him an answer, since that last week I can't figure out where to serve

This thing is giving me head ache o, I ask friends and every1 is giving me different reasons to serve in different states, these days I sleep and wake up in this nysc section on NL, its nice here but people are still giving different reasons, am kinda confused

Though I've came across a thread tittled "nysc in remote villages" that thread make me hate lagos that am thinking of and enter 1 village go serve Lol...

My problem now is where do I serve? This is a connection others are struggling to get that I have in a platter of gold but am confused, it seems like am looking 4 something I don't know

But I have decided I will serve in a western state except lagos but don't know which one to

Peeps I need advice cause am to give him reply this week cause he told me the earlier the better

Bros me sef dey go serve for June,pls can you help me so I can be posted to Ondo/Osun. Am a medical doctor and would really love to serve in either of these states...I finished from OAU. Thanks!
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by fubbyy(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
All this people viewing this thread make una comment na
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by lkson99(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
Guy go 4 Ogun st8......Reason:::::its d st8 i also wanna runs ma service to!
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by fubbyy(m): 12:00am On Apr 26, 2013
lkson99: Guy go 4 Ogun st8......Reason:::::its d st8 i also wanna runs ma service to!
thanks but can you give me some reasons?
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by lkson99(m): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2013
fubbyy: thanks but can you give me some reasons?
If u r d bizness oriented type d proximity to Lagos is a key factor....N if u lik Agriculture u can get cheap land 4 rentage,cheap food N u no we yorubas r very welcomin n hospitable....Op av bin able to convince Nd nt confuse u abt choosin d st8 on ma mind? Tnk U
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by EmmyDe25(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
lkson99: If u r d bizness oriented type d proximity to Lagos is a key factor....N if u lik Agriculture u can get cheap land 4 rentage,cheap food N u no we yorubas r very welcomin n hospitable....Op av bin able to convince Nd nt confuse u abt choosin d st8 on ma mind? Tnk U
LMAO! Na debate?
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by lkson99(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
EmmyDe25:
LMAO! Na debate?
Lol......Dnt mind me jare
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by fubbyy(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
lkson99: If u r d bizness oriented type d proximity to Lagos is a key factor....N if u lik Agriculture u can get cheap land 4 rentage,cheap food N u no we yorubas r very welcomin n hospitable....Op av bin able to convince Nd nt confuse u abt choosin d st8 on ma mind? Tnk U
thanks
Re: If You Were Me Where Will You Go? by lkson99(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
fubbyy: thanks
Uwc....opin to meet u in camp *Leakon*

(1) (Reply)

NYSC To Have Only Two Batches In 2015. Batcha Will Be In May. / See What A Nairalander Corp Member And His Colleagues Are Up To. / Volunteers Needed In A NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.