Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Wants To Sell A House To Fund Skill Acquisition. Advice!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wants To Sell A House To Fund Skill Acquisition. Advice!! (1040 Views)

Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) / Watch a nairalander debate Should skills acquisition be mandatory for tertiary / Nigeria Skill Acquisition Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wants To Sell A House To Fund Skill Acquisition. Advice!! by Dreamflyin(m): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2013
Hi
Re: Wants To Sell A House To Fund Skill Acquisition. Advice!! by honeric01(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2013
Who owns what he plans selling?
Re: Wants To Sell A House To Fund Skill Acquisition. Advice!! by Dreamflyin(m): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2013
His dad. He said his popsie shared his properties among his other bros n sis.
He got d apartment block and d company.
Re: Wants To Sell A House To Fund Skill Acquisition. Advice!! by honeric01(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2013
Dreamflyin: His dad. He said his popsie shared his properties among his other bros n sis.
He got d apartment block and d company.

Why sell the 2 at once and not just one of them?
Re: Wants To Sell A House To Fund Skill Acquisition. Advice!! by Dreamflyin(m): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2013
Wen i was bak home, i do pays him a visit at work. D company is situated at d lowest floor of the 4-storey building. I dnt knw if he really wants to sell d company also, or doin so because d buyer is gonna buy d whole buildings cos i knw dos machines ar very expensiv. May/will take d machines n sell just d building.
Re: Wants To Sell A House To Fund Skill Acquisition. Advice!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2013
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

someone worked very hard to put up that inherited property and there is more to life and happiness than pursuing a career in such a despairing manner. personally, i think that the universe is full of abundance, there is more than enough of whatever we desire in life. Your friend should pray and ask God for other means of attaining his goal without selling the house, with faith all is possible. God will certainly provide an alternative way out.

Gudluck.

(1) (Reply)

OOU Lecturer, Two Others Die In Car Crash Along Abeokuta/sagamu Express Road / ASUU Strike:who Do You Think Is To Be Blamed For The Strike.ASUU Or FG? / Would U Rather Have An Extra-year Or Graduate With A 3rd Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.