Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. - Autos (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (273801 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Adelase85(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
God Bless u for Your prompt response. Please how much can i get a Lexus ES 300 (2002/2003) to Lagos... (Including Customs)..Thank you.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2016
saintjoel:
FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY

REASONS TO FOLLOW US TO COTONOU-

CHEAPER VEHICLES COMPARED TO WHAT DEALERS SELL IN LAGOS.

YOU COULD BUY A BETTER CHOICE AT CHEAPER RATE

OPPORTUNITY TO PICK YOUR CHOICE FROM MULTITUDE OF CARS

CAR GETS DELIVERED IN YOUR COMPOUND IN 48HRS

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARED TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF MIDDLE-MEN PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PARKS AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS (CUSTOM DUTY).

WE ALSO RUN COMPREHENSIVE VIN CHECKS IF YOU WANT FOR TOKEN AMOUNTS.

VEHICLE REGISTRATION,TRACKING,COMPREHENSIVE INSURANSE ETC TAKES JUST 48HRS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
FOR THE CAR TO GET TO YOUR DOOR STEP
Having a good number of years of experience in used car business with sales and services such as car identification, car selection, price negotiation, car purchase, park clearing and customs duty documentation via Benin republic, we offer the best deal in 'tokunbo' business like no other.

With good understanding of the mechanism, brands of cars,Jelad Ventures offers her clients good advice during the identification and selection process of their choice of cars. While with excellent interpersonal relation skill and french language skill we assist in getting d best price deals, we also ensure that all necessary documentation of vehicle are carried out at cotonou parks and the Nigeria customs office with all diligence and attention to details for prompt delivery at their various destinations.

We also have standby mechanics that run checks on VEHICLES before purchase.

Our men are always on ground 24/7 to make sure your purchased/shipped vehicles arrive your homes in good and pristine conditions.

As we look forward to doing business with you, our lines are open for inquiries and more information.

Below are pictures of customers who bought cars from cotonou and cars/jeeps that were bought,also shown is an example of custom duty certificates and one of the arabs who are our major suppliers in cotonou.

CALL/ CONTACT GBENGA (AKOGUN) ON
08062948193 (whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

Google+- jeladventuress@gmail.com

****** WE ALSO PROCESS DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES SHIPPED/PURCHASED THROUGH/FROM COTONOU.

****** JELAD VENTURES HELP PROCESS PLATE NUMBER,DRIVER'S LICENSES (INTERNATIONAL AND NIGERIAN),COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE ETC.

IF YOU'RE IN THE MARKET FOR A RARE 2012 RANGE ROVER DYNAMIC COUPE, FULL OPTIONS WITH 6 CAMERAS,DVD AND NAVIGATION ETC,THIS RANGE ROVER IS JUST MADE FOR YOU. WE GOT A GOOD BARGAIN FOR A CLIENT BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE COULDN'T COME UP WITH THE CASH...

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Premium
One ownerOne ownersCalculated Owners: 1
Class: SUV - Lower Mid Range
Engine: 2.0L I4 DI
Country of Assembly: United Kingdom
Vehicle Age: 4
Calculated Owners: 1
VIN: SALVT1BG1CH609254
Year : 2012
Make : Land Rover
Model: Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Premium
Style/Body: SAV 2D
This vehicle's AutoCheck Score
87 - 92 82
The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.
About the AutoCheck Score
This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection
Buyback
Safeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection. It reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle.
About Buyback Protection

Accident Check
Reported Accidents: 0

Title and Problem Check
Your vehicle checks out

Odometer Check
Your vehicle checks out
Last Reported Odometer: 66,644

Vehicle Use and Event Check
Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported

PRICE TAG :- N10,050,000 WITH GENUINE CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS... (POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS CAN STILL DRIVE A GOOD BARGAIN) ........

N:B :- PHYSICAL INSPECTION CAN BE CARRIED OUT BY CUSTOMERS....

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2016
saintjoel:

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARED TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF MIDDLE-MEN PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PARKS AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS (CUSTOM DUTY).

VEHICLE REGISTRATION,TRACKING,COMPREHENSIVE INSURANSE ETC TAKES JUST 48HRS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
Having a good number of years of experience in used car business with sales and services such as car identification, car selection, price negotiation, car purchase, park clearing and customs duty documentation via Benin republic, we offer the best deal in 'tokunbo' business like no other.

With good understanding of the mechanism, brands of cars,Jelad Ventures offers her clients good advice during the identification and selection process of their choice of cars. While with excellent interpersonal relation skill and french language skill we assist in getting d best price deals, we also ensure that all necessary documentation of vehicle are carried out at cotonou parks and the Nigeria customs office with all diligence and attention to details for prompt delivery at their various destinations.

Our men are always on ground 24/7 to make sure your purchased/shipped vehicles arrive your homes in good and pristine conditions.

As we look forward to doing business with you, our lines are open for inquiries and more information.

Below are pictures of customers who bought cars from cotonou and cars/jeeps that were bought,also shown is an example of custom duty certificates and one of the arabs who are our major suppliers in cotonou.

08062948193 (whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

****** WE ALSO PROCESS DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES SHIPPED/PURCHASED THROUGH/FROM COTONOU.

****** JELAD VENTURES HELP PROCESS PLATE NUMBER,DRIVER'S LICENSES (INTERNATIONAL AND NIGERIAN),COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE ETC.

THIS WEEK ENDED ON A GOOD NOTE AS ALWAYS...

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193 (whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL NAIRALAND FATHERS...

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by llade(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thanks and wish u same.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by gpsmiles: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2016
Please what is the price for:

Ford escape 2006, Volvo xc90 2006, Lexus Rx 300 2001, Mercedes Benz ML320 2002
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
gpsmiles:
Please what is the price for:

Ford escape 2006, Volvo xc90 2006, Lexus Rx 300 2001, Mercedes Benz ML320 2002

Good evening sir,

ASKING PRICE FOR 2006 FORD ESCAPE IS N1.5m + N+320,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

ASKING PRICE FOR 2006 VOLVO XC90 IS N1.8m + N320,000 CUSTOM DUTY...

ASKING PRICE FOR 02 ML320 IS N1.8m + N320,000 CUSTOM DUTY...

ASKING PRICE FOR 00RX300 IS N1.650M + N280,0000 CUSTOM DUTY....

***** SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN EXCHANGE RATE.....
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 1:43am On Jun 21, 2016
saintjoel:

IF YOU'RE IN THE MARKET FOR A RARE 2012 RANGE ROVER DYNAMIC COUPE, FULL OPTIONS WITH 6 CAMERAS,DVD AND NAVIGATION ETC,THIS RANGE ROVER IS JUST MADE FOR YOU. WE GOT A GOOD BARGAIN FOR A CLIENT BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE COULDN'T COME UP WITH THE CASH...

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Premium
One ownerOne ownersCalculated Owners: 1
Class: SUV - Lower Mid Range
Engine: 2.0L I4 DI
Country of Assembly: United Kingdom
Vehicle Age: 4
Calculated Owners: 1
VIN: SALVT1BG1CH609254
Year : 2012
Make : Land Rover
Model: Range Rover Evoque Dynamic Premium
Style/Body: SAV 2D
This vehicle's AutoCheck Score
87 - 92 82
The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.
About the AutoCheck Score
This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection
Buyback
Safeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection. It reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle.
About Buyback Protection

Accident Check
Reported Accidents: 0

Title and Problem Check
Your vehicle checks out

Odometer Check
Your vehicle checks out
Last Reported Odometer: 66,644

Vehicle Use and Event Check
Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported

PRICE TAG :- N10,050,000 WITH GENUINE CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS... (POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS CAN STILL DRIVE A GOOD BARGAIN) ........

N:B :- PHYSICAL INSPECTION CAN BE CARRIED OUT BY CUSTOMERS....

PRICE DROPPED TO N9.8m AFTER NAIRA APPRECIATED AGAINST CEFA...

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by gpsmiles: 5:49am On Jun 21, 2016
saintjoel:

Good evening sir,

ASKING PRICE FOR 2006 FORD ESCAPE IS N1.5m + N+320,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

ASKING PRICE FOR 2006 VOLVO XC90 IS N1.8m + N320,000 CUSTOM DUTY...

ASKING PRICE FOR 02 ML320 IS N1.8m + N320,000 CUSTOM DUTY...

ASKING PRICE FOR 00RX300 IS N1.650M + N280,0000 CUSTOM DUTY....

***** SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN EXCHANGE RATE.....

Thanks for the Feedback, Think my choice will be the volvo but am stepping down to 2004 model.

What will be my budget for Volvo xc90 2.5T AWD 2004??

Many thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:10am On Jun 22, 2016
gpsmiles:

Thanks for the Feedback, Think my choice will be the volvo but am stepping down to 2004 model.

What will be my budget for Volvo xc90 2.5T AWD 2004??

Many thanks

ASKING PRICE IS N1.7M + N280,000 CUSTOM DUTY...

***** SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN EXCHANGE RATE
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Want to purchase vehicles from Cotonou and clear through land borders, Jelad ventures is your surest link.

With years of experience in purchasing vehicles, Jelad ventures is in the top league and we don't boast about it cos our handiwork speaks for us.

If you decide to purchase through Cotonou and clear through borders,jelad ventures sacrifices time and effort to make sure that your vehicles leave the parks and gets to your homes in the same pristine condition that it left it departure port.

To even hasten the whole process, we can get your custom duty and vehicle registration done before the it's arrival at the border...

Our experience has also taught us that haste is always needed cos delay might destroy our reputation as registered brokers and also create dents in the pockets of importers. Jelad ventures manages to do it's job within the dictates of ANLCA and the Nigerian Customs Service.

Our after service record also is one in town, with dedicated mechanic workshops like AUTOMEDICS and other mechanics spread around Lagos and OGUN state, we make sure that minor/major faults can be fixed before it leaves our offices and also do pickups for servicing and maintenance after delivery....

What else would you ask for from a broker that has learnt lessons from its highs and lows, we've aged and now have the experience to handle your cargo and vehicles with superb skills.....

08062948193(whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

****** WE ALSO PROCESS DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES/FREIGHTS SHIPPED/PURCHASED THROUGH/FROM COTONOU OR TINCAN...

****** JELAD VENTURES IS ALSO INTO PROCESSING OF PLATE NUMBERS FOR VEHICLES ,DRIVER'S LICENSES (INTERNATIONAL AND NIGERIAN),COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE,CAR TRACKING, PRE-ORDER OF VEHICLES FROM AMERICA/EUROPE ETC.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Damianking(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hello, am a young man in my 30's. Am based and work in an African country. Am planning for my wedding by November/December. I need to buy a car at the range of 1m naira and use it for my wedding then after the wedding I will give it out to my young brother, which car will you recommend for me excluding the costume duty , I await your reply.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Damianking:
Hello, am a young man in my 30's. Am based and work in an African country. Am planning for my wedding by November/December. I need to buy a car at the range of 1m naira and use it for my wedding then after the wedding I will give it out to my young brother, which car will you recommend for me excluding the costume duty , I await your reply.

1999 Camry..
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by charlesadeoye(m): 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oga joel. Whats the cost of a 2002 honda accord v6 ex full option and a 2005 madza 6 v6 full option?. With duties going to cost. Clean and affordable mileages. Thanks for your prompt response
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by herrlekan(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hi, what is the price of Toyota Prado 2008-2010 including clearing cost? Thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Dollaz: 5:49am On Jul 02, 2016
Greetings sir . Plz what's the asking price for a rx300 Lexus jeep.
Or Toyota Camry drop light .
Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Dear Dealer,

I need a cheap fully functional delivery bus/van for a business. What will you recommend? Emphasis is on "cheap". Thank you.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
charlesadeoye:
Oga joel. Whats the cost of a 2002 honda accord v6 ex full option and a 2005 madza 6 v6 full option?. With duties going to cost. Clean and affordable mileages. Thanks for your prompt response

Good evening sir, I've been out of town and I also had issues with internet connection...

ASKING PRICE FOR 02/03 ACCORD EX IS N1.050M + N180,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

ASKING PRICE FOR 2005 MAZDA 5 IS N1.2m + N230,000 CUSTOM DUTY.....

******** SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN EXCHANGE RATE...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dollaz:
Greetings sir . Plz what's the asking price for a rx300 Lexus jeep.
Or Toyota Camry drop light .
Thanks

ASKING PRICE FOR 99 RX300 IS N1.6M + N250,000 CUSTOM DUTY...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
How much is the Ford Escape 2008 black colour
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2016
Want to purchase vehicles from Cotonou and clear through land borders, Jelad ventures is your surest link.

With years of experience in purchasing vehicles, Jelad ventures is in the top league and we don't boast about it cos our handiwork speaks for us.

If you decide to purchase through Cotonou and clear through borders,jelad ventures sacrifices time and effort to make sure that your vehicles leave the parks and gets to your homes in the same pristine condition that it left it departure port.

To even hasten the whole process, we can get your custom duty and vehicle registration done before the it's arrival at the border...

Our experience has also taught us that haste is always needed cos delay might destroy our reputation as registered brokers and also create dents in the pockets of importers. Jelad ventures manages to do it's job within the dictates of ANLCA and the Nigerian Customs Service.

Our after service record also is one in town, with dedicated mechanic workshops like AUTOMEDICS and other mechanics spread around Lagos and OGUN state, we make sure that minor/major faults can be fixed before it leaves our offices and also do pickups for servicing and maintenance after delivery....

What else would you ask for from a broker that has learnt lessons from its highs and lows, we've aged and now have the experience to handle your cargo and vehicles with superb skills.....

08062948193(whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

****** WE ALSO PROCESS DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES/FREIGHTS SHIPPED/PURCHASED THROUGH/FROM COTONOU OR TINCAN...

****** JELAD VENTURES IS ALSO INTO PROCESSING OF PLATE NUMBERS FOR VEHICLES ,DRIVER'S LICENSES (INTERNATIONAL AND NIGERIAN),COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE,CAR TRACKING, PRE-ORDER OF VEHICLES FROM AMERICA/EUROPE ETC.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

@jeladventures wishes all muslims on Nairaland happy id el-fitri, we're not in competition with anyone cos we're competition itself.

Accident free 2011 Toyota Camry XLE delivered in Abuja.....

N:B - Asking prices mean that you've the opportunity of bargaining, it's just used to give you a fair idea of the purchase prices inside COTONOU, that doesn't mean that the prices can't go lower but they are also subject to change IN exchange rate..

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by llade(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nice job.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:22am On Jul 07, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

@jeladventures wishes all muslims on Nairaland happy id el-fitri, we're not in competition with anyone cos we're competition itself.

Accident free 2012/013 Toyota Avalon XLE in port-harcourt and Toyota Sienna delivered in Ado-odo, Ogun state.....

N:B - Asking prices mean that you've the opportunity of bargaining, it's just used to give you a fair idea of the purchase prices inside COTONOU, that doesn't mean that the prices can't go lower but they are also subject to change IN exchange rate..

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Sunday76: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2016
Good day sir, please how much can I get a 2000-2003 Mitsubishi Lancer to Lagos, thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

JELAD VENTURES HAS SUSPENDED ALL OF IT'S OPERATIONS TILL TUSEDAY, WE LOST A MEMBER OF OUR CREW ON TUESDAY EVENING AFTER A BRIEF ILLNESS, PEOPLE THAT USUALLY PROCESS BROWN CARDS, INTERNATIONAL DRIVERS LICENSE THROUGH US WILL KNOW HIM. BURIAL ARRANGEMENTS ARE ON RIGHT NOW AND OF REESPECT FOR THE DEAD, WE'VE SUSPENDED OPERATIONS TILL TUESDAY...

JAMIU,REST IN PEACE BRO....

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

We're now open for business, kindly keep the calls rolling, thanks...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by robeck: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2016
Good morning,

Am after the following specs:

Mitsubishi Canter
Year: 2002-2006
Engine: 4D34 T4 3.9L (TURBO ENGINE)
Payload: 6.5tons
Box cover body
Box cover body measurement:
Length: 460cm - 508cm
Width: 208cm - 216cm
Height: 206cm

Pls confirm landing cost.

Can email on robeck2001@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by obi2ice(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hi, Keep up the good work
What should be my budget to bring in these cars from cotonou
Lexus RX350 2010 model
Toyota Camry 2012
Toyota Corolla 2013
Toyota Matrix 2010

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2016
obi2ice:
Hi, Keep up the good work
What should be my budget to bring in these cars from cotonou
Lexus RX350 2010 model
Toyota Camry 2012
Toyota Corolla 2013
Toyota Matrix 2010

Thanks in anticipation

Good morning sir,

Asking price for 2010 rx350 is N6m + N850,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

Asking price for 2012 Toyota Camry is N3.8m + N680,000 custom duty...

Asking price for 2010 matrix is N2.2m + N480,000 custom duty...

Asking price for 2013 Toyota corolla is N3.5m + N680,000 custom duty....

***** Asking prices means that you can bargain for cheaper prices..

***** subject to change IN exchange rate...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

One down, two to go............ Signed,sealed and delivered...

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)

07053938306 (whatsapp)

BB PIN - 7AD701BC

BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4

Twitter- @jeladventures

Signed,sealed and delivered again and again...

Happy weekend folks....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (89) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.