Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... - Autos (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... (273282 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Dexmars(m): 10:11pm On May 08, 2016
You dey try.

Responding to all enquiries.

Please how much is a Toyota Avalon 2013 full options with the wireless charging pad.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:43am On May 09, 2016
Dexmars:
You dey try.

Responding to all enquiries.

Please how much is a Toyota Avalon 2013 full options with the wireless charging pad.

Thanks for the complement sir....

Can you post a picture of the "wireless charging pad" sir?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:22am On May 11, 2016
saintjoel:
FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY

REASONS TO FOLLOW US TO COTONOU-

CHEAPER VEHICLES COMPARED TO WHAT DEALERS SELL IN LAGOS.

YOU COULD BUY A BETTER CHOICE AT CHEAPER RATE

OPPORTUNITY TO PICK YOUR CHOICE FROM MULTITUDE OF CARS

CAR GETS DELIVERED IN YOUR COMPOUND IN 48HRS

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARED TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF MIDDLE-MEN PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PARKS AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS (CUSTOM DUTY).

WE ALSO RUN COMPREHENSIVE VIN CHECKS IF YOU WANT FOR TOKEN AMOUNTS.

VEHICLE REGISTRATION,TRACKING,COMPREHENSIVE INSURANSE ETC TAKES JUST 48HRS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
FOR THE CAR TO GET TO YOUR DOOR STEP
Having a good number of years of experience in used car business with sales and services such as car identification, car selection, price negotiation, car purchase, park clearing and customs duty documentation via Benin republic, we offer the best deal in 'tokunbo' business like no other.

With good understanding of the mechanism, brands of cars,Jelad Ventures offers her clients good advice during the identification and selection process of their choice of cars. While with excellent interpersonal relation skill and french language skill we assist in getting d best price deals, we also ensure that all necessary documentation of vehicle are carried out at cotonou parks and the Nigeria customs office with all diligence and attention to details for prompt delivery at their various destinations.

We also have standby mechanics that run checks on VEHICLES before purchase.

Our men are always on ground 24/7 to make sure your purchased/shipped vehicles arrive your homes in good and pristine conditions.

As we look forward to doing business with you, our lines are open for inquiries and more information.

Below are pictures of customers who bought cars from cotonou and cars/jeeps that were bought,also shown is an example of custom duty certificates and one of the arabs who are our major suppliers in cotonou.

CALL/ CONTACT GBENGA (AKOGUN) ON
08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures
Google+- jeladventuress@gmail.com

****** WE ALSO PROCESS DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES SHIPPED/PURCHASED THROUGH/FROM COTONOU.

****** JELAD VENTURES HELP PROCESS PLATE NUMBER,DRIVER'S LICENSES (INTERNATIONAL AND NIGERIAN),COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE ETC.

Hello folks...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Sunday76: 11:42pm On May 11, 2016
Well done bros, you are certainly doing a great job, please how much will it cost me to get a 1999 Toyota camry,thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2016
Sunday76:
Well done bros, you are certainly doing a great job, please how much will it cost me to get a 1999 Toyota camry,thanks

N950,000.....
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2016
saintjoel:

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARED TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF MIDDLE-MEN PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PARKS AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS (CUSTOM DUTY).

VEHICLE REGISTRATION,TRACKING,COMPREHENSIVE INSURANSE ETC TAKES JUST 48HRS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
Having a good number of years of experience in used car business with sales and services such as car identification, car selection, price negotiation, car purchase, park clearing and customs duty documentation via Benin republic, we offer the best deal in 'tokunbo' business like no other.

With good understanding of the mechanism, brands of cars,Jelad Ventures offers her clients good advice during the identification and selection process of their choice of cars. While with excellent interpersonal relation skill and french language skill we assist in getting d best price deals, we also ensure that all necessary documentation of vehicle are carried out at cotonou parks and the Nigeria customs office with all diligence and attention to details for prompt delivery at their various destinations.

Our men are always on ground 24/7 to make sure your purchased/shipped vehicles arrive your homes in good and pristine conditions.

As we look forward to doing business with you, our lines are open for inquiries and more information.

Below are pictures of customers who bought cars from cotonou and cars/jeeps that were bought,also shown is an example of custom duty certificates and one of the arabs who are our major suppliers in cotonou.

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 2AEE17DB
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

****** WE ALSO PROCESS DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES SHIPPED/PURCHASED THROUGH/FROM COTONOU.

****** JELAD VENTURES HELP PROCESS PLATE NUMBER,DRIVER'S LICENSES (INTERNATIONAL AND NIGERIAN),COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE ETC.

Happy weekend folks and if you happen to come across this 2016 Ford explorer,just know that @jeladventures cleared it through customs through seme border from cotonou......we're always at your beck and call..... jelad ventures is our name,08062948193 is our mobile number,don't sleep on a long thing.....

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 5:52am On May 15, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

HAPPY SUNDAY FROM THE JELAD CREW.....

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Dexmars(m): 11:22pm On May 16, 2016
The limited edition 2013 Toyota avalon
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by eshiezansy: 11:47pm On May 16, 2016
PLS I WANT TO FIND OUT IF 2.5M CAN GET ME RX330 TO LAGOE WITH FUUL CUSTOM PAPERS?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by kpangi12(m): 2:49am On May 17, 2016
Hello sir....if it's not too much, how much would it require to get to Lagos a 2005/06 toyota camry SE edition? Mileage of not more than 110000miles. Thank you and expecting your response
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:00am On May 18, 2016
kpangi12:
Hello sir....if it's not too much, how much would it require to get to Lagos a 2005/06 toyota camry SE edition? Mileage of not more than 110000miles. Thank you and expecting your response

Asking price is N1.5M + N200,000 custom duty..

**** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE...

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2016
Dexmars:
The limited edition 2013 Toyota avalon

ASKING PRICE IS N6.5M + N1.6M CUSTOM DUTY...

****** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE....

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by barikay: 2:05pm On May 18, 2016
How much is Volkswagen golf 3 (Year 2000) from Cotonou, custom duty included? Someone recommended it for town service taxi. Preferably, I need a portable car for transportation service. I need a car that will not disappoint or breakdown at the middle of the road but a car that is strong and easy to maintain with considerable fuel economy. If you have a better choice for me let me know. Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Adelase85(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2016
Please how much can i get the following cars from Cotonou;

1. Toyota Camry 2006 XLE 4plugs
2. Toyota Camry 2007/08 XLE 4 plugs

I will appreciate if you can send pics of the following cars also.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Dexmars(m): 9:30pm On May 18, 2016
Let's hope the exchange rate is favorable.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 11:53pm On May 18, 2016
Dexmars:
Let's hope the exchange rate is favorable.

Dieu nous aidera
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 11:59pm On May 18, 2016
Adelase85:
Please how much can i get the following cars from Cotonou;

1. Toyota Camry 2006 XLE 4plugs
2. Toyota Camry 2007/08 XLE 4 plugs

I will appreciate if you can send pics of the following cars also.

1. Asking price for 06 camry XLE is N1.550M + N200,000 custom duty..

2. Asking price is N1.8M + N280,000 custom duty

****** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:00am On May 19, 2016
@ saintjoel.. please sir how much will it cost me to land a 2002 - 2003 pontiac vibe in lagos.. thanks..
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Lakeside247(m): 2:52am On May 19, 2016
Please how much can i get the following cars from Cotonou and the duty payable

1. Toyota Highlander 2005
2. Toyota 4runner 2007
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Adelase85(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2016
saintjoel:

1. Asking price for 06 camry XLE is N1.550M + N200,000 custom duty..
2. Asking price is N1.8M + N280,000 custom duty
****** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE

Thank you very much
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by deborsky(m): 9:52am On May 19, 2016
saintjoel:

Dieu nous aidera
how much can I get Toyota corola 2003. Honda crv 2000. with custom duties. thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by princegems: 1:47pm On May 19, 2016
Hello sir I am contemplating buying RX 350 2011-13or ML 350 2011-13 ,I want to know if 6 million naira can get any of it thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by akumaris(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2016
how much can bring in 2014 toyota corolla LE Plus
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2016
deborsky:

how much can I get Toyota corola 2003. Honda crv 2000. with custom duties. thanks

Asking price for 2003 corolla is N1.2M + N180,000 Custom duty....

Asking price for 2000 CRV is N990,000 + N220,000. Custom duty...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2016
0taPiaPia:
@ saintjoel.. please sir how much will it cost me to land a 2002 - 2003 pontiac vibe in lagos.. thanks..

I've been busy with examinations,you'll all get replies soon,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2016
0taPiaPia:

still waiting !!!!

modified; ok boss
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2016
0taPiaPia:

still waiting !!!!

modified; ok boss

ASKING PRICE FOR 02/03 PONTIAC VIBE IS N1.2M + N180,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

*** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE. RATE......
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by akumaris(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2016
akumaris:
how much can bring in 2014 toyota corolla LE Plus
still waiting sir
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2016
akumaris:

still waiting sir

I'm so sorry for the late reply sir....

Asking price for 014/015 Corolla LE is N4.2M + N1.2M Custom duty......

**** Exchange rate at N551 - 1,000 Cefa

****** Subject to fluctuations in exchange rate...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by princegems: 10:24am On May 21, 2016
Hello sir I am contemplating buying RX 350 2011-13or ML 350 2011-13 ,I want to know if 6 million naira can get any of it thanks

Still waiting sir
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by gpsmiles: 5:09pm On May 21, 2016
Mercedes-Benz ML320 2001 model, Auto Can you please share the cost to Lagos? many thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (88) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.