Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. - Autos (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (273659 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2014
afope:

i need a rugged and very very reliable SUV that I can use to ply Lagos Abuja at least twice a month. what do you suggest?

4runner,highlander,pathfinder.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by afope: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2014
saintjoel:

4runner,highlander,pathfinder.

ok. i am interested in a 4runner. How much can you get a 3 row seat, very clean 2003/2004 model year? please I have a very limited budget, please quote your best price including clearing.

email afope@yahoo.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2014
tiddyme:
How much can you get a sharp clean Toyota Avalon 2013 model, with good mileage, leather seats & back up camera, I don't need DVD. It must not be the fullest option and I would prefer a very good deal as per low cost. Any color other than white or black will be ok. Also it has to be non-accidental and non-flooded with NO issues, just a good deal kind of car.
You can also send pics & other necessary details to tiddyme@yahoo.com.
Thanks and regards.

Email sent.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by MrHenri: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
saintjoel:

Asking price for 07/08 Jetta is N1.3M + N260,000 custom duty.

Thanks, Pls I would like to be sure if the estimate is for this same car below.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by bermedaylay: 6:35am On Oct 24, 2014
saintjoel:

Sir,I'm so sorry if my reply was somehow rude.
Over the years,we have always had issues with customers who want is to do illegal jobs like declaring a 2012 car as 2008/2007 cars or smuggling cars into NIgeria.
Like I stated earlier,I'm very sorry,you are free to call me anytime you need a car.you'll surely get a quality car for your budget.

But I heard even custom allow agent to reducae at least 3/4 years on cars to reduce import duties, I don't think that's illegal
Getting a fake duty certificate is what is illegeal IMO
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by bermedaylay: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2014
saintjoel:
CUSTOM DUTY PAYMENT.

These is one of the reason why it has to be jelad ventures.

We make sure that we work within what NSC has charged us and the running cost,we also make sure that what you pay has custom duty is pocket friendly and it doesn't endanger your vehicle's passage through the border.

Our operation is divided into two phases.Phase A is for vehicle's brought from cotonou and the second phase is for vehicles shipped through Cotonou.

Phase A is for vehicles brought from cotonou and are about to be processed through customs.

The two borders (idiroko and seme) have different payment schedules and what we basically do is weigh our options,after weighing those options,we present them to the client and let him/her make the choice.

We've various reasons for opening the two borders and it's all in a bid to meet the budget of our clients,a 2001 toyota sienna can be cleared through seme for 220,000 naira while the same sienna can be cleared at idiroko for 180,000 naira and it's still the same original custom duty documents you'll be given but it's not always the same cos some vehicles are cheaper to clear in seme than idiroko,thats why we always take time to sit our clients down and let them make choices.

The second phase is for vehicles been shipped through cotonou instead of lagos ports. What makes cotonou cheaper is they fact that they charge the same duty for all vehicles and all you've to contend with is Nigerian duty.

Also the same tactics is used by jelad ventures to bring your vehicles into the country,we sit down to calculate the cost of bringing in the vehicles in through cotonou and what will be charged in lagos,if the charges for cotonou is cheaper than lagos,we advice the importer to ship through cotonou but if Lagos is cheaper,it can be shipped through Lagos.Like the first phase,we also take the two Nigerian borders into consideration before bringing the vehicles into Nigeria. Demurrage in cotonou is also six months for vehicles shipped through their ports.

This and many more are the reasons why you just have to deal with jelad ventures when you are either buying or shipping through Cotonou.

For more information,kindly contact gbenga through the following links-

BBM - 231EFC78

Mobile - 08062948193 and 08178489280

Mail - jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79

Good Day
Pls I have the following questions to ask:
1.If there's shortpayment on your to clear a car bought at cotonu bt to be cleared in seme, how can u know
2. Does shortpayment show on ASCUDER
3. Once ur car leaves the border and perhaps get to lagos, can problems associated with shortpayment still be detected at the custom patrol along d highways
N.B: what I meant by shortpayment is perhaps reducing 3/4 yrs wn paying duty cert on d car
Prompt and Correct answers will be appreciated.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by bermedaylay: 7:20am On Oct 24, 2014
Good Day
1.If there's shortpayment to clear a car bought at cotonu bt to be cleared in seme, how can u know
3. Once ur car leaves the border and perhaps get to lagos, can problems associated with shortpayment still be detected at the custom patrol along d highways
N.B: what I meant by shortpayment is perhaps reducing 3/4 yrs wn paying duty cert on d car
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
bermedaylay:
Good Day
1.If there's shortpayment to clear a car bought at cotonu bt to be cleared in seme, how can u know

Sir,that's what we've always cleared with our clients,ask about the bank payment cos that's what will determine what happens to youir vehicle on the road.We've had instances when customers will tell us agents charged N150,000 for a 2006 passat and I'll ask what do they expect the bank payment to be,the lower the bank payment,the higher the risk of impound but some Nigerans will rather run after awoof that will eventually purge them.

Yes,NCS officers at checkpoints can and will spot shortpayments at checkpoints cos that's what they've been trained to do,all the need to do is check the manufacture year,check the tariff and make their normal three/four year calculation and if the payment is found wanting,the vehicle is impounded. We've also heard of people going all the way to ilorin and they'll pay 270,000naira for 2009 venza,the funniest part is that custom officers won't tell you that it's wrong,all they need is the revenue they've just generated and the end user is left at the mercy of patrols at checkpoints.

Even as at now,customs are even impounding vehicles from fellow officers who are shortpaying,these officers will not let you know that it's the duty of an agent to run your duty cos they're not licensed to do it,all they do is charge the gullible customer,remove their gain and handover the job to an agent who is also looking for his own gain,by the time the duty is paid on the vehicle,shortpayment comes in and before you know it,the vehicle is impounded,a 013 venza and 013 camry was impounded just yesterday in seme and it was a custom officer that got the job from a client,the vehicles are still infront of the comptroller's office.

Your ascyuda sheet states the payment schedule and details of the car but you can't know if your agent has shortpaid unless he's sincere. The three/four year thing is normal,the only abnormality is when your agent overshoots the year gap.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
MrHenri:

Thanks, Pls I would like to be sure if the estimate is for this same car below.

Yes sir.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
CUSTOM DUTY PAYMENT.

We make sure that we work within what NSC has charged us and the running cost,we also make sure that what you pay has custom duty is pocket friendly and it doesn't endanger your vehicle's passage through the border.

Our operation is divided into two phases.Phase A is for vehicle's brought from cotonou and the second phase is for vehicles shipped through Cotonou.

Phase A is for vehicles brought from cotonou and are about to be processed through customs.

The two borders (idiroko and seme) have different payment schedules and what we basically do is weigh our options,after weighing those options,we present them to the client and let him/her make the choice.

We've various reasons for opening the two borders and it's all in a bid to meet the budget of our clients,a 2001 toyota sienna can be cleared through seme for 220,000 naira while the same sienna can be cleared at idiroko for 180,000 naira and it's still the same original custom duty documents you'll be given but it's not always the same cos some vehicles are cheaper to clear in seme than idiroko,thats why we always take time to sit our clients down and let them make choices.

The second phase is for vehicles been shipped through cotonou instead of lagos ports. What makes cotonou cheaper is they fact that they charge the same duty for all vehicles and all you've to contend with is Nigerian duty.

Also the same tactics is used by jelad ventures to bring your vehicles into the country,we sit down to calculate the cost of bringing in the vehicles in through cotonou and what will be charged in lagos,if the charges for cotonou is cheaper than lagos,we advice the importer to ship through cotonou but if Lagos is cheaper,it can be shipped through Lagos.Like the first phase,we also take the two Nigerian borders into consideration before bringing the vehicles into Nigeria. Demurrage in cotonou is also six months for vehicles shipped through their ports.

This and many more are the reasons why you just have to deal with jelad ventures when you are either buying or shipping through Cotonou.

BBM - 231EFC78

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
CUSTOM DUTY

This has always been a major bone of contention between agents,importers and Nigerian customs service.

The Nigerian constitution stipulates that duty must be paid for every goods and vehicles imported into the country,before May,2014 it was twenty percent for some vehicles and thirty-five percent for jeeps and heavy duty vehicles but after May,it was pegged to thirty-five percent flat rate for all vehicles and by it'll be increased to seventy percent by January.

We've always heard importers tell us that custom duties charged by some agents are always high and they give the jobs to agents that charge lesser fees but what happens to the bank payment. Let's use two vehicles as an example,toyota 4runner and highlander and we will be use the old tariff for land borders before the increment.

Let's assume an importer wants to bring a 2003 toyota 4runner into the country,all the agent needs to do is make his normal deduction of four years,which means 2003 4runner may pay the value of a 1999 4runner,which means 278,000naira bank payment and 350,000naira total cost (processing + 278,000 *bank payment*).

Now the problem starts when an agent overshoots the target year and deducts like 6years and pays less than 250,000-278,000 naira as bank charges (please note that this value may vary according to what the valuation office gives him/her),this automatically turns to we call a shortpayment and it's risky.

Also let's check highlander,using 2003 toyota highlander as an example. In the pix shown below,we can see that after the normal deduction,it's going to be 150,000-157,000 naira bank payment with 220,000 - 250,000naira overall expense.

Now,importers can see that custom officers (who will give the jobs to agents after removing their gains) or agents who charge less are putting your vehicles at risk at your expense,it's just a case of penny wise,pound foolish. The F.O.U patrols and C.G squads are now highly trained to spot this differences,although your agent or an average car dealer who's aiming to make more gain might grease the ways through these points,it'll not be an easy for the end user. We've heard people going all the way to non-existent border areas like ilorin to come up with duties that are so ridiculous and we'll keep wondering who gave them the authorization cos those commands are only out to raise revenue for the government and leave you at the mercy of F.O.Us and C.G squads.

This post is entirely the OP's opinion,thanks.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Raphael007(m): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
Plz how much will Honda pilot 2004 model cost me in cotonue and what is the custom duty on it like plz give me a figure( ASAP)
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Raphael007:
Plz how much will Honda pilot 2004 model cost me in cotonue and what is the custom duty on it like plz give me a figure( ASAP)

Asking price for 04 pilot is N1.180M + N270,000 custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
CUSTOM DUTY PAYMENT.

BBM - 231EFC78

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2014
Do you that you can pay custom duty for your vehicles shipped through cotonou even before they're shipping/while they're in transit,do you know that demurage in Cotonou is six months,do you know that shipping some vehicles through cotonou is noW cheaper than shipping through lagos.

It's actually true that custom duty can be paid for your vehicles shipped through cotonou even before they're in transit and it will still be valid by the time your vehicles get into the country. It saves time and also prevents payment of unnecessary dues,all you need to do is show up at the border with your documents and the vehicle is passed through customs immediately.

It's also true that demurage in Cotonou is 6 months and they're even proposing to increase to a year which means that if you've six cars been shipped through cotonou,you can clear 3 through customs then come back for the other three and the best thing that makes Cotonou port different is that vehicles aren't vandalised while they're in transit,if anything happens to it in their port,it might be because the agent removed them or the importer or the agent got greedy and they wanted to save costs but if you pay all your dues,you meet your vehicle in the same pristine condition you left them.

SHIPPING THROUGH COTONOU CAN SAVE AT LEAST 30,000NAIRA AND AS MUCH AS 500,000NAIRA FOR SOME VEHICLES. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS GET THE RATES FOR SHIPPING THROUGH LAGOS PORTS AND THE RATES FOR SHIPPING THROUGH COTONOU,THEN CHECK THE DIFFERENCE,YOU CAN SHIP THROUGH COTONOU IF IT PAYS.

The reason is that what you pay to clear a car manufactured in 1999 is the same you pay for a car manufactured in 2014 inside Cotonou and all you've to contend with is payment of duty at the Nigerian border which is also cheaper than ports bacause at the border,you don't pay for some charges like shipping and terminal.

This and many other reasons why importers are now making Cotonou a destination to be.

BBM - 231EFC78

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
My oga Please I need to urgently get a very clean lexus RX330. Whats the cost of the car at cotonou along with duty?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2014
makavel7:
My oga Please I need to urgently get a very clean lexus RX330. Whats the cost of
the car at cotonou along with duty?

We've spoken on phone sir.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
saintjoel:

We've spoken on phone sir.

Yes bro. Ill contact you soon for the car wink
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Ojeremi(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
Bros,how much can I get Toyota Corolla sport 2006
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by hotboz: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hello bro... My friend and I will need 2004 Toyota Corolla each by the end of the month. How much can we get it and can u deliver it in Ekiti pls.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2014
Ojeremi:
Bros,how much can I get Toyota Corolla sport 2006

Asking price for 2006 corolla sport is N1.380M + N180,000 custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2014
hotboz:
Hello bro... My friend and I will need 2004 Toyota Corolla each by the end of the month. How much can we get it and can u deliver it in Ekiti pls.

Asking price is N1.080M + N180,000 custom duty,please note that you can pick your vehicle up from the vehice seat of the border customs command and drive down to Ilorin yourself since you've original duty papers,if any agent starts changing you for driving apart from your own arrangements,he/she must be trying to smuggle.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Edmanpumpin(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
Just came across your thread Mr. saintjoel. I plan on getting an SUV for a relative of mine by next month. I prefer a Toyota 4runner, highlander,nissan or any other brand thats the spare parts are affordable & readily available. I have budget of 1m-1.3M to spend. Kindly guide me on which to buy because your coy will definitely get it for me from cotonue.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:01am On Nov 04, 2014
Contrary to rumors people have been spreading about parks and vehicles in Cotonou,we've taken it upon ourselves to showcase some state of the art vehicles available in the parks.

Like we've always told customers,your taste and budget will determine whatever you get,some people go with agents who lure them with ridiculously low prices and they end up with repainted or accidented vehicles while some settle for grade one vehicles with no issues,pay custom duty and even drive from the border in their vehicles

This week,we'll be showcasing the sights and sounds of parks in cotonou,the cars and the dealers etc.

For more info -

CALL/ CONTACT

Gbenga

JELAD VENTURES

MTN- 08062948193 ( whatsapp )

ETISALAT - 08178489280

MTN BENIN - +22961965760

BBM- 231EFC78
Twitter- @jeladventures
Email- jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk

1. 2014 Range rover evogue.

2. Roll like transporter in this 2014 Audi A6

3. 2014 Toyota corolla

4.. 2014 Range rover authobiography,just 25M with duty against the 30-35m naira in Lagos.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:09am On Nov 04, 2014
More vehicles-

1. 2014 Highlander

2. 2014 range rover sports.

3. 2014 Lexus GX460

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:18am On Nov 04, 2014
saintjoel:
Contrary to rumors people have been spreading about parks and vehicles in Cotonou,we've taken it upon ourselves to showcase some state of the art vehicles available in the parks.

Like we've always told customers,your taste and budget will determine whatever you get,some people go with agents who lure them with ridiculously low prices and they end up with repainted or accidented vehicles while some settle for grade one vehicles with no issues,pay custom duty and even drive from the border in their vehicles

This week,we'll be showcasing the sights and sounds of parks in cotonou,the cars and the dealers etc.

For more info -

CALL/ CONTACT

Gbenga

JELAD VENTURES

ETISALAT - 08178489280

MTN BENIN - +22961965760

BBM- 231EFC78
Twitter- @jeladventures

1. 2014 Range rover evogue.

2. Roll like transporter in this 2014 Audi A6

3. 2014 Toyota corolla

4.. 2014 Range rover authobiography,just 25M with duty against the 30-35m naira in Lagos.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 6:49am On Nov 06, 2014

For more info -

CALL/ CONTACT

Gbenga

JELAD VENTURES

ETISALAT - 08178489280

MTN BENIN - +22961965760

BBM- 231EFC78

Twitter- @jeladventures

1. 2012 Toyota Camry ,please note that the blue paint indicates that the parts are available,they've been removed to prevent theft.

2. 2009 Toyota camry XLE

3. 2004 Toyota Highlander

4. RX330

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by ekweresplace: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello, Saintjoel. What's the asking price and custom duty for first grade 2003 and 2004 Toyota Highlander? Urgent, please.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2014
ekweresplace:
Hello, Saintjoel. What's the asking price and custom duty for first grade 2003 and 2004 Toyota Highlander? Urgent, please.

Asking price is N1.470M + N250,000 custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by passmeno: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Get an affordable car from cotonou any kind of car we make it easy for you ,is good to work with transparent people because of how bad our system is ,we can as well supply any amount of haice bus hilux any type ,any kind meet the right person call me on 08063433149 or 08188488840.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by jovichi: 3:43am On Nov 10, 2014
saintjoel:
CUSTOM DUTY PAYMENT.

BBM - 231EFC78

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79

thanks saintjoel.
how much is 2003 and 2006 toyota corolla-actual price and custom duty
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by princeGbodi: 11:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hi bro, how much can I get any of the following cars:

406 automatic transmission ew10 or ew12 (any one not less than year 2000)?

or a toyota corolla S or XRS manual or automatic transmission (2003 model)?

or Honda accord (EOD) automatic Transmission?

Pls tell me the prices and custom duty as well, so I can choose based on the specs and budget. Then we can talk and run the deal. I'll come pick up the one we find at custom seat myself. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (89) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.