Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. - Autos (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. (274167 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
Good evening Nairalanders,

We will like to inform you about the thirty-five percent increment by FG. This increment has caused serious issues with our clients and it's seriously straining our relationships with them.

Over the past two weeks,we've been charging our customers according to what will feel could bring the cars into Nigeria but these has been changed by the NCS which manages to leave our vehicles stranded at the borders of idiroko and seme.Although we've refused to charge our clients more than our initial quotes,we believe it's time we laid our cards on the table and let our clients know what's happening before they bring their vehicles into Nigeria.

The format we've adopted is this,we will not give any qoutations till we've a concrete value from NCS,which will prevent arguments when these cars get to the border,cos some of our clients are already feeling that we are trying to play games with their hard earned cash.

Any inquiry about vehicles from cotonou will not be answered immediately but be assured that we'll get back to you within twenty-four hours,we at Jelad ventures don't a situation where it will be seen as if we're playing games or delaying your vehicles at the border unnecessarily.

We are also shutting down our operations for forty-eight hours in order to streamline our rates with what NCS has demanded for but be assured that we'll still give affordable rates.
thanks for your co-operation.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2014
Have u ever wondered how you can identify fake custom papers?

All you need to check is what we call "CUSTOMS REFERENCE NUMBER" or c-number on your UNCTAD/ASYCUDA form.

This particular form is actually used to input details of your vehicle and payment of duty into the customs' database.It shows information like the consignee info ( agency handling your job),the means of entry (road for vehicles through land borders),office of entry (idiroko customs command or seme customs command),location of vehicle and place of discharge(idiroko border or seme border),name and address of person/persons responsible for financial settlement (the owner of the vehicle) etc.

When next you're presented with customs document,all you need to do is take note of the customs reference number ( c-number),which is five digits like the sample shown below and take it to any customs command near you,ask for their asycuda unit and present your c-number which is just like your unique pin and for a token sum,you'll be able to verify if the papers are fake or original.

With some cotonou smuggled cars showing up on our streets with forged documents,this is stress-free method of verifying your papers.

If you are planning to buy vehicles from cotonou or planning to ship your vehicles through cotonou,if you've bought your vehicles and you want to pay customs duty at idiroko/seme border,kindly contact us today at jelad ventures.

For more information,kindly contact gbenga through the following links-

BBM - 79D28AE1

Mobile - 08062948193 and 08178489280

Mail - jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 1:22am On Aug 19, 2014
Have u ever wondered how you can identify fake custom papers?

All you need to check is what we call "CUSTOMS REFERENCE NUMBER" or c-number on your UNCTAD/ASYCUDA form.

This particular form is actually used to input details of your vehicle and payment of duty into the customs' database.It shows information like the consignee info ( agency handling your job),the means of entry (road for vehicles through land borders),office of entry (idiroko customs command or seme customs command),location of vehicle and place of discharge(idiroko border or seme border),name and address of person/persons responsible for financial settlement (the owner of the vehicle) etc.

When next you're presented with customs document,all you need to do is take note of the customs reference number ( c-number),which is five digits like the sample shown below and take it to any customs command near you,ask for their asycuda unit and present your c-number which is just like your unique pin and for a token sum,you'll be able to verify if the papers are fake or original.

With some cotonou smuggled cars showing up on our streets with forged documents,this is stress-free method of verifying your papers.

If you are planning to buy vehicles from cotonou or planning to ship your vehicles through cotonou,if you've bought your vehicles and you want to pay customs duty at idiroko/seme border,kindly contact us today at jelad ventures.

BBM - 79D28AE1

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by MrHenri: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello, Can you give me the total landing cost for the cars listed BELOW:

2004 Infiniti fx35
2004 Lexus rx330
2002 Benz c240
2008 Camry

Thanks and best regards
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
MrHenri: Hello, Can you give me the total landing cost for the cars listed BELOW:

2004 Infiniti fx35
2004 Lexus rx330
2002 Benz c240
2008 Camry

Thanks and best regards

Please note that the prices quoted are asking prices apart from custom duty.

04 infiniti fx35 is =N=2m + =N= 400,000 custom duty.

04 rx330 is =N= 2.1m + =N= 320,000 custom duty.

02 Benz c240 is =N=1.1m + =N=180,000 custom duty.

08 Camry is =N=1.850m + =N= 250,000 naira custom duty.

Also note that custom duty is now 35% for all vehicles and the prices quoted are for basic versions.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
ANCLA (ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN CUSTOMS LICENSED AGENTS) ARE CURRENTLY ON STRIKE IN SEME BECAUSE OF THE EXORBITANT CHARGES BY NIGERIAN CUSTOMS.

IDIROKO BORDER IS THE ONLY ROUTE WE WILL BE USING FOR A WHILE COS IT'S CHEAPER,SAFER AND CUSTOM PROCESSING IS CHEAPER.

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.

BBM - 7F4D88F1

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by MrHenri: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
saintjoel:

Please note that the prices quoted are asking prices apart from custom duty.

04 infiniti fx35 is =N=2m + =N= 400,000 custom duty.

04 rx330 is =N= 2.1m + =N= 320,000 custom duty.

02 Benz c240 is =N=1.1m + =N=180,000 custom duty.

08 Camry is =N=1.850m + =N= 250,000 naira custom duty.

Also note that custom duty is now 35% for all vehicles and the prices quoted are for basic versions.

Please I don't really understand what you mean by the 35%, Does it mean that the custom duty which you wrote here is the old custom charge? or the new 35% custom charge?
Secondly, I have saved your phone number and I noticed you re on whatsapp with a photo. I want to be sure if that is you and I also want know if the person in the photo will be the one that i will meet so that i can be sure. (I am asking based on my past experience)
Finally, I want to know if i can get 2008 Camry v6 at the same estimate which you mentioned here. Thanks and expect my call after receiving your feedback.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrHenri:

Please I don't really understand what you mean by the 35%, Does it mean that the custom duty which you wrote here is the old custom charge? or the new 35% custom charge?
Secondly, I have saved your phone number and I noticed you re on whatsapp with a photo. I want to be sure if that is you and I also want know if the person in the photo will be the one that i will meet so that i can be sure. (I am asking based on my past experience)
Finally, I want to know if i can get 2008 Camry v6 at the same estimate which you mentioned here. Thanks and expect my call after receiving your feedback.

Sir,if it's 08062948193 you added on whatsapp,it's my direct line.

08 Camry with v6 engine is also xle (full options) and the asking price is 2.350m.

The prices I've quoted are the new charges as stipulated by Nigerian customs.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2014
Seme border linking Rep. Of Benin and Lagos,Idiroko border linking Ogun state and Rep.of Benin are the two main commands for clearing vehicles into Nigeria.

Right now agents are on strike in seme because of the outrageous demands by Nigerian customs,so we've decided to shift our jobs to idiroko border which is quite cheaper,safer and faster than seme border.

If you've bought a vehicle from cotonou or shipped through cotonou ports,you can contact us for payment of custom duty at idiroko border.Kindly disregard rumors that idiroko border is mainly used for smuggling,your custom duty paper comes with a custom verification number which is like your pin and it's used to confirm the authenticity of your papers.

Also take advantage of the drop in exchange rate,right now it's =N=336-1,000 cefa.

BBM - 79D28AE1

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Carshopper(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2014
saintjoel:
Seme border linking Rep. Of Benin and Lagos,Idiroko border linking Ogun state and Rep.of Benin are the two main commands for clearing vehicles into Nigeria.

Right now agents are on strike in seme because of the outrageous demands by Nigerian customs,so we've decided to shift our jobs to idiroko border which is quite cheaper,safer and faster than seme border.

If you've bought a vehicle from cotonou or shipped through cotonou ports,you can contact us for payment of custom duty at idiroko border.Kindly disregard rumors that idiroko border is mainly used for smuggling,your custom duty paper comes with a custom verification number which is like your pin and it's used to confirm the authenticity of your papers.

Also take advantage of the drop in exchange rate,right now it's =N=336-1,000 cefa.

BBM - 79D28AE1

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79

Bros, still not willing to drop the 250k refund since may..... hmmmm grin
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Carshopper(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2014
saintjoel:

BBM - 79D28AE1

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79

You call me telling me i am spoiling your business on nairaland? How can i spoil your business when you are using your own hands to spoil it. You always speak high about yourself and proclaim to be God fearing and all. Gbenga, if you claim to be a strait forward business man or agent, how come its taking you forever to refund the sum of 250k for a clearing job that went bad?

Your word shldb your bond, your conscience your guide.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by saintjoel(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2014
Carshopper:

You call me telling me i am spoiling your business on nairaland? How can i spoil your business when you are using your own hands to spoil it. You always speak high about yourself and proclaim to be God fearing and all. Gbenga, if you claim to be a strait forward business man or agent, how come its taking you forever to refund the sum of 250k for a clearing job that went bad?

I've told you times without number that no amount of blackmail or slander on nairaland or any social media will stop my business nor bring me down,kindly state your story and let people judge us.You've been trying this blackmail even before Nairaland server went down and thank God I've never scammed anyone cos if I've ever done so,you'll have seen so many negative replies.

I'm ready to go to court with you,the comptroller of customs and whoever is involved in this issue and you'll see who will be vindicated.

Your word shldb your bond, your conscience your guide.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Carshopper(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=saintjoel][/quote]

@ saintjoel

i have been waiting for a time like this cheesy grin.... i will post online all discussions on this matter and pls correct me if am wrong in any form by doing business with you
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Carshopper(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2014
I have never done this b4 on nairaland.... but i will upload all transaction details on this matter here and leave you to judge cheesy
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. by Carshopper(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Email from conversation between saintjoel and agent that actually handled the job

Date: June 10, 2014, 7:40:51 PM GMT+01:00
To: "jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk" <jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re:

Gbenga Pls it's taking time for them to sign d gate and d owners are worried and not comfortable about handling d job so please send ur ac details so I can return d money,it's really quite painful for me cos I have lost money on this job,but d funds and documents has to be returned immediately unfairly tomorrow

Sent from my iPad

On May 17, 2014, at 2:32 AM, "Gbenga Alagbe." <jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Odi,seriously I'll start using using juju to pursue you and show you that I'm a correct yoruba boy.

Why can't you just call us and let's know what's up with u,sincerely I don't understand you again.