Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Keshi To Yobo : "I Am Disappointed" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi To Yobo : "I Am Disappointed" (559 Views)

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Keshi To Oliseh: You Were Nobody When You Started / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi To Yobo : "I Am Disappointed" by Asports: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2013
Keshi in his own defence said that he is disappointed with Yobo http://allsports.com.ng/2013/04/03/keshi-replies-yobo-im-disappointed/
Re: Keshi To Yobo : "I Am Disappointed" by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2013
“Though I didn’t call him before the game,but he is the captain of the team and I expect more from him. He should know better and learn to respect the decision of the coach at all times even if I didn’t call him before I took that decision.”
-- Keshi

Here we go again, unnecessary unapologetic manner, using long sentence to cover up the truth. Yobo said he has no issue not being called up but as the team captain he deserves to be informed of the pre match arrangements.
Keshi should accept his ignorance and apologize.
Re: Keshi To Yobo : "I Am Disappointed" by Akshow: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2013
YOBO LEARN TO LEAVE WHEN THE OVATION IS LOUD. WINNING THAT CUP OF NATION AS THE TEAM CAPTAIN AFTER 19YRS IS UR CUE. DONT OVER STAY UR WELCOME. EVEN IN THE TOURNAMENT U WERE SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENT.

(1) (Reply)

“taribo West Was 40 When He Said He Was 28′- Ex-club President Says / Taribo West Happy He Has Been Vindicated Over Age-cheat Claims / Black Starlets Out Of African U 17 Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.