Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,753 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Viable Telecom Products And Business Opportunity From A Global Multinational Coy - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Viable Telecom Products And Business Opportunity From A Global Multinational Coy (676 Views)

Opportunity From A South African Company / Opportunity From A South African Company / Business Opportunity From The Us Market Leader In Disc Protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viable Telecom Products And Business Opportunity From A Global Multinational Coy by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2008
As a graduate of business administration from an international business school.I have vision to build business network globally and this has over the few years opne me up to bringing serice or products from abroad here.
Have some Telekoms Products that am sure will sell if i bring it in.
Have proposal for serious investors and honest and straight forward partners.
I have the pro-forma invoice and some other proofs about my deal to date with the company.
If u know any good investor or business man who can finance the samples of this products and the large  purchase which will be after we have tested the market with the samples pls lets  know how to talk.
After 30 min presentation of the products and the company,i believe u will see what am seeing and why i want to do business with this company based in Denmark,Hong Kong and US.They manufactures quality phones,but which phonesthen lets talk,is nt just gsm phone.

mail femiadu@yahoo.co.uk
14 days pls

(1) (Reply)

Pmsfor Sale@64.10 / Cheapest Place To Buy Consumer Electronics On The Web! / December Bonanza ! Free Practical Training On 500watt - 30kw Power Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.