Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nigeria Actor: Jim Iyke To Wed In October - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Actor: Jim Iyke To Wed In October (877 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar / Lady Begs Jim Iyke To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Actor: Jim Iyke To Wed In October by Mikeemizee(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
While being interviewed at the Dubai International Airport he said “I will be getting married in October and when I’m done with preparations, I will invite you”

When asked further who the lucky bride was – though there are speculations that it’s his Jamaican girlfriend Kenturah Hamilton – he said “I am granting no interview on my private life right now but will give you the full gist when the time is right” He told City People magazine.

Meanwhile, Actress Stephnora Okere and Jim Iyke dated for a while many years back and according to an interview she granted Stella Dimoko Korkus in this week’s Encomium magazine, she’s still in love with him.

“I still love Jim. He was and is still the best friend I’ve ever had. He was not just around, he was there as a friend, brother, lover, companion. He was always there. He understood me.” she said

Source: http://latestomgnews..com/2013/04/nigeria-actor-jim-iyke-to-wed-in-october.html
Re: Nigeria Actor: Jim Iyke To Wed In October by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
She still LOVES him. Not still IN LOVE with him

Nigerians are so retarded

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Shows Off Her Sexy Bikini Body / Meet Doyinsola...the Makeup Architect! / ‘he Promised To Build A House For Me’- Fatai Rolling Dollar’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.