Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance (4568 Views)

Fellow Romancelanders Currently Awake, Come In / Fellow Nairalanders...pls How Do I Look? / All Capricorn Signs Post Here To Meet Your Fellow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by saucekid(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2008
THE BOTTOM LINE BE SAY, GIVE US A CHANCES grin grin grin
is it too much to ask?
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by almondjoy(f): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2008
Ask those who have given chances and have been given one or more chances.  They are still here looking for the next set of victims. grin It is a chronic condition of "lack of fulfillment"!

Recycled garbage!
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by SamMilla1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2008
almondjoy:

Ask those who have given chances and have been given one or more chances. They are still here looking for the next set of victims.

@almondjoy
Really,
I believe nobody will wanna give someone like you a chance,be it here or anywhere else.
The impressions you create here is way too dangerous for any woman to adopt
Leave this thread if you have nothing important to say.
You dont have to conribute your opinion on every matter.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Dreloaded(f): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ Poster
By their words ye shall know them and to be honest, only a handful of guys have written any quite noteworthy on this site.

Why would I want to give a guy who thinks I should remain in a relationship where I'm being used for punching bag because God says so?

Why would you I want to be with a guy who thinks him cheating on me is my fault?

Why would I want to be with a guy who would expect me me to go "ah, boys will be boys" when he sleeps with another girl?

Why would I want to be with a guy who before I even finish stating my opinion on a matter, he's already calling my names?

Why would I want to be with a guy who thinks educated women are the downfall of society because they belong in the kitchen. . .barefoot and pregnant?

Like I said. . .by their words ye shall know them. It's bad enough having that kind of aggravation on the net, I'd be a complete idiot to bring it into real life.

So thanks Sam Milla but no thanks.

Lmfao So true jare
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by almondjoy(f): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2008
he he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

The truth is birrrrrrrrrrrrrrrer for those looking for "chances" at 1 minute after midnight!  Goodluck in the recycling business!

You are very correct. . . nothing to contribute here.  I don't do garbage dumpsters especially when they stink bad! kiss

Those who deserved chances have already got them and are living happily ever after. . . for the cursed left, keep recycling I say!

GOODBYE THREAD! kiss
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by SamMilla1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2008
@almondjoy
I am in a gud mood now. so let me just leave you, golden girl, just showing the world how u are marrying ur manthats if u are married.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2008
holythug:

haa i knew morenievil ll b here. . .trust her she loves topics like this

holythug, i never let you down jare. . .keep trusting me wink
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by gilgee(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2008
All we are asking is give us more chance!

Story finish.

@Aj

E be like sey you don give chances tire. Share your experience with us abeg.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by TheSly: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2008
Woop!
A vet like moi must not be seen here!!. . . . .gotta bail maself out right quick!

Enjoy ur dating shitinizzy toshy moshy. . . .ess ell is out!!!!! cool
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2008
my dear na for assemblies of nairaland ministry

lol,chinda3 u go kill me cheesy cheesy
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ SAN MILLA
"IF A GUY OR A GIRL SHOWS SOME INTEREST ON YOU,DON'T PUSH HIM/HER ASIDE BECAUSE OF WHAT HE SAYS ON NAIRALAND. HE COULD BE FAR MORE GENTLER THAN THAT."
"I believe nobody will want to give someone like you a chance,be it here or anywhere else." - your exact quotes.

You know a hypocrite can never maintain a credible status. You need to decide what you stand for? If you said earlier that making a pass at someone shouldn't be based on what they post on the thread, I wonder why you made such a comment. I will like to think of it has a spur of a tense moment.< Just hoping that I am right>

To all the guys / Girls you want a chance - simple, earn it.
You dint accept every pass made at you, its a natural characteristic of most humans. I think totally ruling out the Nairalanders is wrong, blasting each other for a minute thing as this thread is sorry < o ma se o >. embarassed

I have only being on the forum for a short while, yet I have found people who have impressed me with either their intelligence, their sense of humor -morenike09- or just plain wittiness - D-reloaded-

Just because you happen to be on opposite end of an argument dint make the other dumb, he/she is just saying what she/he wants or standing up for what he/she believes. Even Albert Einstein, aggressively opposed the Probabilistic Theory of Quantum Mechanics, does that make him dumb, Heck NO!

Next time you think about questioning another user's intelligence, ask yourself is it really necessary.

One more thing - 'am listening to Lyfe Jennings' MIDNIGHT TRAIN, it's a very good song, hehehehe

http://www.singersroom.com/media/audio-track-741.asp#741
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Imani(f): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2008
Look, all these people asking for chances, some were given first, second, third and even "last" chances. What did they do with it?

Thank God Seun deleted a particular thread, shame i didnt have time to digest all the failed love romances on this same nairaland. Grown men making fun of each other and disclosing YIM chats for all to read.

So, SAM MILLA, how many more chances are guys supposed to get?.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by babycool(f): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2008
Baby baby, gime gime one more chance uhh. . . uhhh

I could be a good singer !!!! grin
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by PLC1: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2008
A thread like this and other romance threads you see these ladies making a hell of noise. There is a thread like https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-123534.0.html (Algebra Cafe), no single lady contributed there and let them tell me they have not seen the thread.

As for giving any person a chance, you will be making a mistake to come here and look for love. I don't know why some guys are clamouring for chances here when I know that 95% of the ladies here are quite immature and ugly. Go out there and see beautiful chicks coming after you without you saying a word to them and you want some smelling ass girls posting rubbish here. cheesy
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by holythug(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

@ SAN MILLA
"IF A GUY OR A GIRL SHOWS SOME INTEREST ON YOU,DON'T PUSH HIM/HER ASIDE BECAUSE OF WHAT HE SAYS ON NAIRALAND. HE COULD BE FAR MORE GENTLER THAN THAT."
"I believe nobody will want to give someone like you a chance,be it here or anywhere else." - your exact quotes.

You know a hypocrite can never maintain a credible status. You need to decide what you stand for? If you said earlier that making a pass at someone shouldn't be based on what they post on the thread, I wonder why you made such a comment. I will like to think of it has a spur of a tense moment.< Just hoping that I am right>

u r right. . .dats wat most think, well wrong they are

To all the guys / Girls you want a chance - simple, earn it.
You dint accept every pass made at you, its a natural characteristic of most humans. I think totally ruling out the Nairalanders is wrong, blasting each other for a minute thing as this thread is sorry < o ma se o >. embarassed

I have only being on the forum for a short while, yet I have found people who have impressed me with either their intelligence, their sense of humor -morenike09- or just plain wittiness - D-reloaded-

Just because you happen to be on opposite end of an argument dint make the other dumb, he/she is just saying what she/he wants or standing up for what he/she believes. Even Albert Einstein, aggressively opposed the Probabilistic Theory of Quantum Mechanics, does that make him dumb, Heck NO!

Next time you think about questioning another user's intelligence, ask yourself is it really necessary.

One more thing - 'am listening to Lyfe Jennings' MIDNIGHT TRAIN, it's a very good song, hehehehe

http://www.singersroom.com/media/audio-track-741.asp#741
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Terminator: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2008
@arianne
did i read ur post saying inferiority complex, u r aving a laugh.
u sound so deluded that u need some TLC to get u back on track.

I still feel misunderstood. I am not saying that any1 shd come 2 this site to look 4 lovers, but if any1 does its his/her prerogative. My point is it is very sad when some ladies mk statement like guys on this site is not on their level. I think there shd be some respect when responding to post. This site operates democracy and not demonstration of crase or crazy demonstration like seun did once upon a time.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Imani(f): 12:21am On Apr 12, 2008
PL+C:

A thread like this and other romance threads you see these ladies making a hell of noise. There is a thread like https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-123534.0.html (Algebra Cafe), [b]no single lady contributed there and let them tell me they have not seen the thre[/b]ad.

As for giving any person a chance, you will be making a mistake to come here and look for love. I don't know why some guys are clamouring for chances here when I know that 95% of the ladies here are quite immature and ugly. Go out there and see beautiful chicks coming after you without you saying a word to them and you want some smelling ass girls posting rubbish here. cheesy

This is a shallow arguement, and basically a lie. People have their own interests and should follow them. Some guys don't like sports, those that make them less of a man? . Please think before speaking

You claimed that no female contributed in the algebra cafe thread? How many guys do you think contributed out of the whole population of active nairalander? you do the maths. I actually contributed to that topic, and havent gone back yet as it doesnt really catch my fancy. You should have gone to specsavers angry
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2008
An interesting thread you've started here, Sam.

To be honest, people have different reasons why they prefer to find partners further from home.

One thing I have discovered about the average Nigerian male / female is a reluctance to compromise.

An innocent comment can get blown way out of context, and acceptance of correction is seldom part of Nigerian culture. So, 2 fairly stubborn people meet, and neither of them are prepared to budge an inch, what happens then? They just accept things, and of course, will eventually begin to resent each other. That's no good!

Reading some of the posted threads on this section by males, one could be forgiven for think this is "back to the past", 1925! Nairaland IS fun, and I like reading topics, having a laugh. But, if I were a female, some of the threads started by our guys on here are enough to get most girls running for the hills. Some of these topics (no links provided, they're everywhere) make one truly wonder what goes on in the mind of the poster! I mean, what were they thinking? 

In the same vein, when a lady feels most Nigerian males are inferior, or "below" her standards, what are we left with? Bear in mind, most Nairalanders have a very different persona to the one they portray on the forum, in most cases, their real life persona's are very positive. I've spoken to a few, met a couple, and have been pleasantly surprised.

Of course, you don't have to give Nairalanders a chance, but what makes the same faceless, nameless people on Myspace, Hi5, Facebook etc any different, or indeed better?
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by olanajim(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2008
You are very correct.

Anyway, it is all about individuals. I just hope some people learn to seperate good from bad when giving one another a chance.

Except for few bad eggs with multiple usernames, you would find many are fine gentlemen out there.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by babycool(f): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2008
This is all so hilarious but as some posters have said, some people are completely different from what the post, some try to paint a good image of themselves as the 'perfect gentleman' but when you get to know them better, you may find out that they are just like venomous green snakes with huge personality problems, others may be vice versa.

My best advice to all nairalanders; don't judge anyone by their posts! wink
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by MrPataki1: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ Topic,

With all I have seen and tasted in the past few months of posting on this forum, I can say NO WAY! I have seen snakes on this forum, and in real life of interaction, they are indeed snakes.

Let everyone bear their own name. For me, no chance whatsoever.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by iice(f): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2008
babycool:

There is more to a book than the first page wink
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by olanajim(m): 4:58am On Apr 15, 2008
Words of wisdom from iice.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by DrFerlie(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2008
babycool:

This is all so hilarious but as some posters have said, some people are completely different from what the post, some try to paint a good image of themselves as the 'perfect gentleman' but when you get to know them better, you may find out that they are just like venomous green snakes with huge personality problems, others may be vice versa.

tell them ooooooooooooo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Viante(f): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2008
Give Nairalanders a chance to do what??

Chop your money and run away?

Spam your email box?

Crash your YIM?

Kill your phone's battery?

Which Chance dey there?
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by iice(f): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2008
Viante:

Spam your email box?

Crash your YIM?

Which Chance dey there?

Ahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Uche2nna(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2008
If NairaLand is ur most probable means of finding a partner, then there must be something wrong with ur social scenery
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by sillyboy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ Topic.

Most guys here are fake! angry

Most ladies here suffer from stupid idealogy that suggest that men are not trustworthy and honest simply because of past experiences or what they were told. angry

These are the reason why stuffs like serious relationship can happen here.

And I think its really stupid for a human to say another human is way below her league even if its true. [s](if u check out the the bf, am sure he's gonna be 1 slimmy, spineless scrub)[/s]
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2008
Uche2nna:

If NairaLand is your most probable means of finding a partner, then there must be something wrong with your social scenery

he he cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dr Ferlie:

tell them ooooooooooooo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I will judge.
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by holythug(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Topic.

Most guys here are fake! angry

Most ladies here suffer from stupid idealogy that suggest that men are not trustworthy and honest simply because of past experiences or what they were told. angry

These are the reason why stuffs like serious relationship can happen here.

And I think its really stupid for a human to say another human is way below her league even if its true. [s](if u check out the the boyfriend, am sure he's going to be 1 slimmy, spineless scrub)[/s]
word!
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by ariblaze(m): 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2008
Viante:

Spam your email box?

Crash your YIM?

Which Chance dey there?

you sound pained

@grandma
angry
Re: Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance by Dreloaded(f): 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2008
First you say guys are fake, yet at the same time complain that we think they are not trustworthy

Im confuzzled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Matured Ladies Nd Guys Let Meet Here For Serious Relationship / I Need A Girl Of 17 To 20 For Serious Relationship / Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.