Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Funke Adesiyan Denies bosom Enlargement Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Denies bosom Enlargement Surgery (783 Views)

Funke Adesiyan Stuns In New Photos / Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her 'bum-bum' In A Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Denies bosom Enlargement Surgery by aburo7: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
Nollywood actress,Funke Adesiyan has denied working on her breasts and blamed the picture on what she wore at a party few weeks ago.
When asked by a reporter on whether she went under the knife,this is what she has to say:
"Of course its not true.It's because of what I wore and how I packed it.They are the same,no increase,no decrease.It's all these jobless people that see nothing else about me but my boobs that started this rumour".
Source:http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/04/nollywood-actress-funke-adesiyan-denies.html?=0

(1) (Reply)

Halle Berry To Have Her Second Baby After Her 47th Birthday. / Kim Kardashian As An Entrepreneur / Hi Guys What Do You People Think Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.