Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,349 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Top Five Season Films. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top Five Season Films. (8091 Views)

The Website I Can Download Season Films / Website To Download Foreign Season Films And Nigerian Movies Too.(drop Yours) / Season Films: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Season Films. by echo2(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hello guyz, list your top 5 season films. Mine are
24hrs
Prison break
Walking dead
Falling skies
A man called God
Re: Top Five Season Films. by naijainfogalery: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
game of thrones
Lost
Prison Break
Legend of the Seaker
Re: Top Five Season Films. by AdenTech(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
prison brk
game of thrones
the event
one tree hills
Re: Top Five Season Films. by Frostyzone(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Game of thrones

Shameless

The Walking Dead

Strike Back

Breaking Bad
Re: Top Five Season Films. by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 06, 2013
Why do people call them season films sef? The proper name is 'Series'.

Anyway;
5. Passions
4. Game of thrones
3. Modern Family
2. Family guy
1. Boondocks (although they no longer produce it)
Re: Top Five Season Films. by kay9(m): 2:42am On Apr 06, 2013
^^sing with me... I am the stone that the builders refused / i am the visual, the inspiration, that made lady sing the blues... wink

The Boondocks ROCKS!!
Re: Top Five Season Films. by pomporiking: 3:51am On Apr 06, 2013
Shows for only bosses

-Boardwalk Empire

-Sons Of Anarchy

-Breaking Bad

-The Sopranos

-Mad Men
Re: Top Five Season Films. by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2013
kay9: ^^sing with me... I am the stone that the builders refused / i am the visual, the inspiration, that made lady sing the blues... wink

^^^^^I'm the spark that makes your idea bright,the same spark that lights the dark so that you can know your left from your right cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

O my goodness!!! grin

I love that series so much!!!

I have been rewatching the three seasons over and over for days now, it's just too bad that a series as cool as Boondocks has only three seasons sad

I still secretely hope that Aaron Mcgruder will come back to continue it though.
Re: Top Five Season Films. by kay9(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
fellis:

^^^^^I'm the spark that makes your idea bright,the same spark that lights the dark so that you can know your left from your right cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
^^
I am the ballot in the box / The bullet in the gun / The inner glow that lets you know to call your brother son / I'm the story that's just begun, the promise of what's to come / and i'mma remain a soldier till the war is won!

Do the judo flip, baby! grin
Re: Top Five Season Films. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
kay9:
^^
I am the ballot in the box / The bullet in the gun / The inner glow that lets you know to call your brother son / I'm the story that's just begun, the promise of what's to come / and i'mma remain a soldier to the war is won!

Do the judo flip, baby! grin

cool cool cool
lol

cool series though, that boondocks.
Re: Top Five Season Films. by kay9(m): 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
Don't worry; i believe Aaron's working on materials for season 4 and 5. Boondocks is way too cool to suffer a niqqa moment an early death. wink

Game of Thrones ranks as #2 for me, though.
Re: Top Five Season Films. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
kay9: Don't worry; i believe Aaron's working on materials for season 4 and 5. Boondocks is way too cool to suffer a niqqa moment an early death. wink

Game of Thrones ranks as #2 for me, though.

I hope a season 4 &5 is produced soon.... cry I really do.

You watch game of thrones? Cool.
You didn't even post your list of top five series.
Re: Top Five Season Films. by kay9(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
fellis: ...You didn't even post your list of top five series.
The truth is i dont watch series that much. Also, few tv series have managed to hold my attention. But anyway, the best i've ever watched, hope they're up to five o... smiley

1. The Boondocks
2. Game of Thrones
3. Naruto shippudden (its manga actually; does that count?)
4. Lost
5. Umm, i'm not sure there's a #5...

Lemme rant a little... smiley

Someone ''spoiled'' 24 for me, so i refused to watch it. tongue I watched the pilot of Touch; not bad. May watch it all sometime.
Prison Break was cool, but ehn, Scofield's over-rated jor.
All them vampire ish are just so immature.
Doctor House and Oz, i hear they are good; never got around to them.
The wire was raw! The sheer reality of it, mehn... I wanna watch tv and be entertained, haba! cheesy
Legend of the Seeker, laughable! Oh the names... The confessor. The seeker. The reaper. Even the goalKeeper. cheesy And why doesn't anyone stay dead in that series?? grin
Spartacus, pfft, glorified p0rn. All these fellas yacking about history are just finding plausible excuses for their love of s3x and gore.

Ok, i've ranted enough. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Season Films. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
^^^
kay9:
The truth is i dont watch series that much. Also, few tv series have managed to hold my attention. But anyway, the best i've ever watched, hope they're up to five o... smiley
1. The Boondocks
2. Game of Thrones
3. Naruto shippudden (its manga actually; does that count?)
4. Lost
5. Umm, i'm not sure there's a #5...
Lemme rant a little... smiley
Someone ''spoiled'' 24 for me, so i refused to watch it. tongue I watched the pilot of Touch; not bad. May watch it all sometime.
Prison Break was cool, but ehn, Scofield's over-rated jor.
All them vampire ish are just so immature.
Doctor House and Oz, i hear they are good; never got around to them.
The wire was raw! The sheer reality of it, mehn... I wanna watch tv and be entertained, haba! cheesy
Legend of the Seeker, laughable! Oh the names... The confessor. The seeker. The reaper. Even the goalKeeper. cheesy And why doesn't anyone stay dead in that series?? grin
Spartacus, pfft, glorified p0rn. All these fellas yacking about history are just finding plausible excuses for their love of s3x and gore.

Ok, i've ranted enough. smiley

You said you don't watch series that much and you mentioned quite a number of series. About seven, if I am correct
Stop lying jor. You are a series freak wink

I have the opportunity to watch a lot of series but I actively avoid doing so because I don't want to get hooked on them. I don't like the suspense in many series, the suspense is torture; having to wait for the next episode, having to wait for maybe a week before you know what happens next. I don't like it.
Most of the series in my list are the type that have a new story line every episode.

I didn't mention Naruto, I forgot about it and am not sure why but I also love it.
I have seen a bit of LOST and every single episode of Desperate housewives (I was crazy about that show before they rounded it up), and also Curb your enthusiasm; this show is not popular but it's okay, very funny.
Then there are the cartoons like south park and american dad that I watch once in a while. Not actively following them, but I find them interesting and download episodes most of the time.

And last but not least, the series I am so ashamed of myself for liking, the series that I would probably get lynched if I ever confessed to liking it in public;

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!!! grin

hahaha grin
That's all I can remember for now tongue
Re: Top Five Season Films. by kay9(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
fellis: ^^^

You said you don't watch series that much and you mentioned quite a number of series. About seven, if I am correct
Stop lying jor. You are a series freak wink

smiley
No, i'm not; i'm very choosy about what i spend such huge portions of my time watching. The person guilty of that charge is my brother. smiley
You may notice most of the series i mentioned almost all premiered years and years ago; the reason is Mr. Series Freak move out early 2011, so no more series force-feeding for me. And the few that are relatively recent - like Touch - i am yet to watch. wink

What i am, actually, is a MOVIE freak. cheesy
Re: Top Five Season Films. by kay9(m): 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
You know something funny? Those four on my top 5 are the only series i've actually bought the dvds of. Up to their very last episodes. cheesy

...except Naruto perhaps. I've decided to wait till 4th Shinobi war is over before continuing.
Re: Top Five Season Films. by kay9(m): 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
fellis:
And last but not least, the series I am so ashamed of myself for liking, the series that I would probably get lynched if I ever confessed to liking it in public;

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!!! grin

hahaha grin

Lol...

Mine is Samurai Jack and Chowder! God i love Chowder, lol... grin
I actually subscribed to Cartoon Network so i could watch them... That is, until they unceremoniously wrapped up Samurai Jack angry
Re: Top Five Season Films. by Mrskillz1(f): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
#1: vampire diaries
#2: vampire diaries
#3: vampire diaries
#4: vampire diaries
#5: vampire diaries grin#1: vampire diaries
#5: vampire diaries

3 Likes

Re: Top Five Season Films. by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 08, 2013
Mrs killz: #1: vampire diaries

LOL plus 1 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Five Season Films. by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 08, 2013
kay9:
Lol...
Mine is Samurai Jack and Chowder! God i love Chowder, lol... grin
I actually subscribed to Cartoon Network so i could watch them... That is, until they unceremoniously wrapped up Samurai Jack angry

WOW, I love Chowder smiley. Fun fact: Did you know that every single character in that cartoon is named after a food item?
Blew my mind when I found out.

I think the producers of Samurai jack have stopped making the cartoon and that was why CN stopped showing it.
Re: Top Five Season Films. by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2013
Mrs killz: #1: vampire diaries

Haha
This is the problem with opera browser. You try to insert a smiley into your post and your entire post is duplicated after you insert the smiley.
It's better you don't try to use smileys when you're browsing on your mobile.
Re: Top Five Season Films. by Ignatio(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2013
1. Game of Thrones
2. Spartacus
3. Magic City
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Lost
Re: Top Five Season Films. by Mrskillz1(f): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
fellis:

Haha
This is the problem with opera browser. You try to insert a smiley into your post and your entire post is duplicated after you insert the smiley.
It's better you don't try to use smileys when you're browsing on your mobile.

lol.... its true shaaa
Re: Top Five Season Films. by Praysteady(m): 2:51am On Apr 17, 2013
Prison Break
one tree hill

yet to see a series as intruigin as 24,watched d whole series twice and countin teamJackBauer
Re: Top Five Season Films. by Katete: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
Supernatural
American horror story
Game of thrones
Madmen
Family guy
Re: Top Five Season Films. by penzino(m): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
1. Supernatural
2. Grimm
3. Game of thrones
4. Spartaccus
5. Nikita
6.Vampire Diaries
Re: Top Five Season Films. by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 18, 2013
Criously guyz, no one is mentionin ONE TREE HILL. Dat movie did it 4 me. 4Rm season 1-10
Re: Top Five Season Films. by championer: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
Game of throne(the best for me)
spartacus
prison break
legend of the seeker
merlin
Re: Top Five Season Films. by platos56(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
1.24....D best of dem all...watched S1-8...@least 4 or 5 times each.

But difficult 2 choose 4rm d following 4 d remainin 4 spots.....Naruto,Lost,Game of Thrones,One tree hill,Prison Break...nt 4getting Walking Dead,Lie to Me,The UNIT,Supernatural,...oooo...even V(devastated dey stopped production).

Den mayb Legend of d seeker,Merlin,The Event,OZ,the Pretender......
Re: Top Five Season Films. by zaynie(f): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
1. Grey's anatomy
2. Dr house
3. Desperate housewives
4. Avatar; the last airbender (cartoon)
5. Human target/ switched @ birth/ dark angel. : dunno wch 1 to pick!
Re: Top Five Season Films. by dappyfresh: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
When I first opened the forum I taught I would be seeing this like dong yi,jumong,kang chi,love my girl,jing xao,those dem asian shit...as in like I don't get why some1 watches it..when u ave 2 depend on subtitles to get what they say..like yo what's with that? Am happy u guys didn't fall my hand....nice tvseries here thou.. in short they the best..okay so my top 5..1)I gotta give it to BREAKING BAD
2)One tree hill..watched season 5-9 in 3 days
3)Game of thrones
4)The wire
5)Let's say .MAD MEN..ya dats all...this 5 rily got me
One more thing I don't rily know what is wrong with nigerians and this dem asian films..like seriously why do people watch it..I don't know maybe its just me but hey 4 me I HATE IT..peace out
Re: Top Five Season Films. by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 12, 2013
1 The vampire diaries

2 The originals

The rest can go fu..ck themselves. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Goldie & Denrele Launch 'Tru Friendship' Reality Show / Xmen Vs The Justice League / See This Female Presenter On Channels TV Who Forgot Her Bra At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.